An Unsuccessful Prank

A Twist In You're Beautiful

 

Chapter 2: 
In the morning...
PA: I would like to turn Mi Nam's room into a meeting room. So Mi Nam you have to share a room with someone. 
Mi Nyu: Um...
PA: Why not you share a room with Shin Woo since both of you are best friends?
Shin Woo: I'm fine with it. 
Mi Nyu: Can I share with Jeremy instead? Since I know Shin Woo very well I'll like to know the other members better. 
PA: Jeremy are you fine with that?
Jeremy: Both of you have not communicated with each other for the past year. So why not take this time to catch up?
Mi Nyu: Ok
PA: So who are you sharing with?
Mi Nyu: Shin Woo
PA: Ok so it's all settled. Mi Nam go bring your things over to Shin Woo's room. 
Mi Nyu: Ok. 
In school...
Hee Joo: Hi Mi Nyu!
Mi Nyu: Hi Hee Joo!
*whisper* Hee Joo: How's life with A.N.Jell?
Mi Nyu: I'm so happy oppa had joined A.N.Jell. Now, not only will I get to hang out with A.N.Jell everyday, I have Shin Woo Hyung to ensure my safety.
Hee Joo: You know Shin Woo Oppa personally?
Mi Nyu: Yes. Oppa was his best friend. 
Hee Joo: So good. 
Mi Nyu: But in order to let Shin Woo Hyung focus in A.N.Jell, oppa cut off all contact methods. We also shift house. 
Hee Joo: Umm... Can you get a picture of Tae Kyung or his autograph for me? Please?
Mi Nyu: No. 
Hee Joo: Why? I thought we were best friends. 
Mi Nyu: I will be bringing you to meet them on one of the days with all of us are free then the 5 of us will all hang out together. 
Hee Joo: Really? Thank you so much! Mi Nyu: No problem. I've to go now, I got a photo shoot. Bye. 
Hee Joo: Bye. 
At shooting venue...
Jeremy: Shin Woo Hyung! Mi Nam! Come here. 
Shin Woo: What's wrong?
Jeremy: Later, Hyung is coming back do you to play a joke on him?
Mi Nam: Will that be good? What if he gets angry?
Jeremy: It's not that big a joke. 
Shin Woo: Tell us what's the joke first. 
Mi Nyu: Are you sure it's ok?
Jeremy: We will tell him Mi Nam is the new leader of A.N.Jell and that he's kicked out. 
Shin Woo: I don't mind but will he pick on Mi Nam?
Mi Nyu: Isn't the joke a bit too extreme?
Shin Woo: Fine. 
Mi Nyu: ...
When Tae Kyung reached back...
Jeremy: Hyung! Welcome back but we've packed your things for you. 
Tae Kyung: Why?
Shin Woo: Mi Nam is the new leader of the group now. He brought here to replace you. 
Tae Kyung: Ha...Ha... Very funny. I saw a message on our fan page. It said: Tae Kyung when you reach back in the dorm there will be a trick played on you, don't fall for it. 
From: NM of A
I'm glad I took it seriously. 
Jeremy: Who could have known?
Tae Kyung: I went to check his profile. He's whole name is Nigel Malcolm. He lives in Australia.
While going back to their rooms...
Tae Kyung: *taps Mi Nam's back* Thanks for the tip.
Mi Nyu: How did you know it was me?
Tae Kyung: I saw the same account on your phone while we were talking. 
Mi Nam: I see. 
Tae Kyung: Don't worry I won't tell them. 
Mi Nyu: Thanks. 
Shin Woo: *thinking* So it was Mi Nyu who posted the message.