Baby you're a showstopper

Sink Your Teeth Into My Flesh

 

Luhan stands near the bedroom door clad in nothing but those pretty red lace thongs, that he purchased from Victoria Secret the other day, and Sehun’s oversized blue dress shirt. The dress shirt has been ed for Sehun’s entertainment, and his entertainment only. Letting himself be exposed to his lover, his only audience.

 

With lust filled eyes, Sehun lets his eyes wander over the long, pale, shapely legs, that lead up to a beautiful torso.  Sehun can’t help but his lips at the sight of Luhan leaning against their bedroom door, ankles crossed, staring back at him with a sultry look.

Luhan crosses the distance between them slowly placing one leg in front of the other at a time. He makes sure to keep his eyes locked on Sehun’s,  all while gnawing on his bottom lip, and subtly swaying his hips left to right.

 

Sehun’s throbs  at the sight of Luhan walking towards him painstakingly slow.

Once Luhan’s made his way in front of Sehun, he places his hands on the blue button up. Carefully, starting with his right shoulder he slides it over and down, down, down, until it’s completely off. He turns around so that his backside, that glorious of his is facing Sehun, who’s at the edge of the bed enjoying everything that’s happening at the moment.

The button up hangs off of one shoulder, half of his body is covered and the other half is exposed to the night air. Sehun salivates at Luhan’s little show, but nonetheless, is mesmerized by the beauty in front of him. Luhan casts a final wink towards his lover, and puckers his lips out a little bit to blow out a kiss.

Luhan slides the remaining cloth off his body, and throws it off in the distance. Rolling his shoulder back, and raising his arms up in the air, Luhan sensually dances to the song in his mind. Swishing his hips side to side, bending over slightly so Sehun could see the nice contrast of red against his pale, milky skin.

Sehun swiftly sends a hard slap to the cheeks before pulling back quickly. Luhan hisses at the pain, but continues to sensually move his body.

Sehun his lips at the sight, cautiously reaching out his hand again to at those perfect globes.  Luhan moans at the contact. Kneading it in between his large palms, Sehun occasionally clenches harder just to elicit more sounds from the porcelain doll.

Along the way,  Luhan was too caught up from the feeling of having Sehun’s hand on his , to continue dancing.

Sehun stands up from his seated position on the bed. He winds his arm around Luhan’s lithe waist, guiding him closer to his body and his hard, aching placed at the cleft of Luhan’s , nestled in between perfectly. Pushing himself back against that strong body, Luhan enjoys the feeling of Sehun’s heat encasing him. He grinds down on Sehun’s erect , bending over, body rolling over him.

Sehun groans out loud, the strain his his pants getting tighter every moment that Luhan isn’t touching him. His fingers grip Luhan’s tiny waist hard, keeping in mind that tomorrow they’ll bruise. But bluish purple is always a pretty color on Luhan.

Luhan reaches behind  to grip the hair on the back of Sehun’s neck. Together, as one, they sway left to right. Luhan pressing himself closer to Sehun, not stopping his obscene grinding with his barely covered bottom against the rough texture of denim.

“You look so y.” Sehun growls into his ear, hot breath tickling his earlobe. He at the skin before down. Luhan moans out wantonly as Sehun sneaks a hand down to the front of his lace covered . Palming the head of Luhan’s , through the now wet garment, hard.

The front of Luhan’s are wet with precum. Sehun grins into the crook of his lover’s neck before opening his mouth to at the beautiful under his lips. Biting hard enough not to pierce skin, Sehun laps up the bruise before gently nibbling on it over again. Continuing his act down the slope of Luhan’s pale neck, leaving a couple  on his shoulders

Tomorrow, it will be filled with the love bites that show the world that Luhan is solely Sehun’s, and Sehun’s only.

The sound of Luhan’s breathy whines is music to Sehun’s ears. Having enough of it, he snakes his arms around Luhan’s torso, turns them around so that they face bed. He not so gently throws Luhan on top of the covers, he lands with a soft ooomph. Sehun marvels at the way his boyfriend is sprawled out on their bed. Eyes fully dilated, hair mussed everywhere, and sweat accumulating on the side of his face.

Luhan stares back at the beast in front of him. There’s a look in Sehun’s eyes that say tonight I’m not letting you go easy. And Luhan likes that.

“Turn around and show daddy that beautiful of yours.” Sehun demanded. Without thought, Luhan complies. All on his fours, he turns his head to look over his shoulder.

“ higher, face lower. Lu we’ve been through this before.” Standing at the edge of the bed, Sehun lowers his face until he’s ghosting his lips over the little small mole plastered in the middle of Luhan’s left cheek.  One hand on Luhan’s right hip, and another at  the left cheek, Sehun leans in to softly place a kiss on the mole. Luhan presses back at the contact, back arching like a cat that just woke up from its nap.

Sehun slightly parts his lips to let his tongue , , Luhan’s beauty mark. He moves up higher, placing more kisses. Occasionally, he bites, hard, just to watch Luhan squirm under his touch.

“Sehun.” It leaves Luhan’s mouth breathy, and strangled. “Stop. teasing. Please.”

Sehun slaps Luhan’s , making the small cry out with a strangled cry of “Sehun.”

“Wrong.” his hand leaves Luhan’s hip to give a smack to Luhan’s cheek. The sound echoes throughout the room, leaving the smaller of the two to cry out in pain.

“Sehun!” Luhan screams out. Another slap lands on Luhan’s right cheek. Sehun hits him harder, with every wrong name that he calls out. The once brazen Luhan is reduced to nothing but glassy eyes, and a very red bum.

“Daddy!’ He screams out again. Sehun smirks at the beautiful name that comes from Luhan’s lips.

Sehun stands back and looks at the glorious sight in front of him. Luhan’s half filled with kiss marks, and the other burning red. He leans in once more, but not before he snaps the middle of Luhan’s thong with his index finger, watching him writhe at the contact..

Sehun leans in one last time to bite Luhan’s cheek, hard, without any mercy.

Walking around the bed to get the tube of lube from their  drawer, Sehun’s eyes don’t leave the way Luhan’s body is struggling to keep up. Occasionally, his forearms slip under him, his half of his face is smothered with the bed sheets.

When Sehun gets back, he enjoys the way the color red fully bloomed on his lover’s entire back side, from the middle of his thighs to the things he calls perfection, .

But Luhan wouldn’t have it. Once Sehun’s made his way back from the bed, he pounces on him, like the little vixen that he is.  He said that he’s going to give Sehun a show, goddamn it he’ll give Oh Sehun a show that he will enjoy.

"Are you enjoying this so far?” Luhan asks, running his free hands over the long lean torso, landing at the edge of the denim.

“Lu-” Sehun whispers, all his pain traveled to his . Luhan smirks before he gets on his knees, taking off the red lace that’s obstructing him from pleasure, and Sehun’s .

Once it’s off, Luhan makes it his goal to take Sehun’s pants off too. Small hands easily busy themselves, undoing the belt and ing denim swiftly. Sehun the way Luhan fits in between his legs. Like he was meant to be there.

Sehun watches as Luhan slides his boxers down, letting it loose. He places a small kiss at the top, then letting his tongue move from the base to the tip at an agonizing speed. Oh but Luhan left the last minute, and Sehun’s left high and dry.

“Lu what are you doing? Come back and me off. I won’t go easy on you tonight.”

Luhan laughs, and it eases up the built up tension in the room just a little bit. “Relax, don’t worry.” He says, back over to Sehun’s lap, “I’m just showing you an exclusive performance.” Leaning forward Luhan kisses underneath the jaw, right on the vein where Sehun’s heart is beating erratically.

“You can take me all you want, later on. Let me, work for you.” He whispers before spreading his legs apart.

Taking the bottle of lube from Sehun’s big hands, Luhan places himself on his lap, sitting directly on that aching that’ll soon be inside him. Luhan  the cap open, slicking his fingers up with the clear substance. Sehun groans at the weight on his , he'd rather have it in Luhan rather than under Luhan.

Sehun watches as the smaller places two slicked up fingers inside him. Luhan’s  face scrunches up in pain for a moment before he’s ing his finger vigorously. Sehun can feel Luhan shaking with intense pleasure, he’s convulsing from the way his own fingers stretch him apart. Goddamn, Sehun could watch this forever.

Luhan caught himself just in time. Grabbing the small bottle of lube again, he adds significant amount on his palm.Tiny hands cover Sehun’s large , trying to coat everything from the base to the tip.

Leaning forward, Luhan passionately kisses Sehun on the lips,  his tongue expertly moving in tandem with Sehun’s own. One hand is left on the Sehun’s pulsating ,  easing his way onto it gently. He moans a little into Sehun’s mouth when he slides down, the entire length filling Luhan up.

It stretches him up to his limits. Panting a little into Sehun’s ear Luhan says in the most alluring voice ever, “let’s go on a ride shall we?’

Sehun loves the way Luhan looks: his hair is matted on to his forehead, and his torso is glimmering with sweat. He likes this position. He likes watching Luhan bounce up and down on his , working it like he was meant to be. Luhan slide down, to the hilt, he groans once more as Luhan squeezes the life out of him, literally.

Sliding up, Sehun helps him by keeping his hands on Luhan’s hips. When Luhan moves down, Sehun move up, getting deeper, deeper into that delicious heat that makes him go insane. He’s had enough of it. Swiftly pulling out, Sehun turns them around, Luhan’s back his the bed once again.

Sehun liked the view, but he likes it better when he pounds harder when Luhan is under him.

Sehun slides in again without giving Luhan a warning, and the smaller moans out in pleasure, loving the he makes him feel this way. Smirking, Sehun places a bruising kiss on those red lips that he’s addicted too, he makes his way along Luhan’s jaw, nipping it and it as he goes.

“That was a beautiful performance and all, baby, but it’s my turn. So you,” He enunciates erratically ing at a speed that Luhan can’t keep up with. “Sit back and enjoy as I you hard enough to forget what day it is.”

Sehun loves the way Luhan’s heat clenches around him at all the right places. Gripping Luhan tightly at his hips, Sehun let’s his carnal urges take over his senses. Luhan is a mess under him. The slight sheen of sweat cover his forehead and he can’t help but lean down and kiss him all over again.

He can feel it in him, he can feel himself nearing. He’s on the edge of completion. Sehun s more vigorously into Luhan. There’s three things he’s addicted to: Luhan’s lips, Luhan’s , and just well, Luhan. All rational thinking is left out the door whenever Luhan is involved.

Luhan’s screams invade his hearing, he knows he’s hitting the right place. He maneuvers his lover’s body slightly, trying to get himself to his those bundle of nerves dead on.

He snakes his hand down to grip Luhan’s tiny in his hand .Pumping it in time with his animalistic s. They’re leaving the bed creaking loudly, and the sound of the headboard hitting the wall echoing the room.

“You’re so tight, Luhan.” Sehun whispers. he can feel it again at the bottom of his stomach. “The way you’re me in makes me feel so good. You feel so great, baby.”

“Seh” But he cuts him off.

“It’s daddy.” he says pumping quicker now.

“Daddy~” Luhan screams, all over Sehun’s hand

Sehun assaults Luhan’s , bending him completely in half,  he erratically moves his hips, and  cums with a grunt, He cums deep into Luhan who convulses underneath him. He doesn’t slow down, but he rides his into oblivion.  

Luhan screams again, and it’s the best sound ever. Sehun slumps forward, lazily at his lover’s pale neck. leaving marks that show that world that Luhan is his. With his hand, he turns the tired boy’s head towards his, shoving his tongue into that mouth that he just loves so much.

“I liked your performance, but I think you enjoyed mine the most, baby.” Sehun says, he pushes himself up, and out of Luhan, watching his flow out of that abused hole.

“I like this sight more though. When my dribbles out from your pretty little entrance. God.”

Sehun falls into the place right beside Luhan, and pulls the covers over their well spent body.

“This is just a little break before round two. Don’t think I’m letting you go easy after that little show."

-
 
 
 
hhahahahaha. yeah comment! and stuff! i'll fix things later hohoh i hope you liked it. & this was written up so quickly I apologize for it not being well-thought out & slightly sloppy. ._..