I'll meet you again/ Her POV.

Time Machine

Your POV/Miyoung's POV.

 

I walked silently going to our classroom, I'm almost late for school so I fastened my pace.

 

While I was walking I bumped to this guy, Baekhyun. We look at each other for seconds but he break it.

 

I just continued walking. When I reached the classroom I sit beside my best friend, Minah.

 

"Good Morning Miyoung~" She greeted me and I greeted back.

 

"Good Morning too. Hey I just noticed Mr.Kim is not here?" I said and looked around.

 

"Oh, they say that Mr.Kim caught a cold so he's absent for school" Minah shrugged.

 

"But, we have like many subjects with Mr.Kim." I replied.

 

"Ahh, Our principal said that someone will teach us, someone who's a teacher here. And I don't know who that is" Minah replied and smiled.

 

"Ohhhh~" I nodded. "Anyway, the teacher's still not here" I continued.

 

"Too excited for the lesson? Oh, please. How I hate it." Minah rolled her eyes.

 

"But it's fun." I pouted.

 

"By the way, have you said it to Baekhyun already?" Minah asked.

 

"Yes I did" I smiled slightly remembering that.

 

"So what's the answer? It seems like the answer's bad?" Minah said and looked at her bestfriend then I tell her the story.

 

-Flashback- 

 

She walk to Baekhyun's room nervously holding a letter.

 

*I hope he'll read my letter* She thought and putted the letter inside his book then she noticed that someone's entering so she quicly ran and bump onto someone and the boy looked at her.

 

*Who's that?* The boy thought and looked at her while running.

 

He go to his seat and fix his things, while fixing his things a letter fall from his book.

 

Please meet me later at 3:30 at the rooftop. I'll be waiting!

 

He folded the letter and put it inside his pocket.

 

It's almost 3:30 so he walked going to the rooftop then he reached it already he see some girl standing.

 

He go behind her and tap her shoulder.

 

"Hey, are you perhaps the one who give me the letter?" He ask then the girl turn around.

 

"Yes it's me." Miyoung smiled.

 

"Oh, hi there Miyoung. So why did you want to meet me here?" Baekhyun smiled.

 

"Umm.. I just want to tell you something." She smiled shyly.

 

"So what is it?" Baekhyun smiled, again.

 

"I..." She started then Baekhyun looks at her waiting for her to continue.

 

"You?" Baekhyun tilts his head.

 

"Ilikeyou." She said fastly and lower down her head.

 

Baekhyun was shocked when he heard it.

 

"You? Like me?" Baekhyun said shocked pointing to her and himself and she just nodded.

 

"I'm sorry but I can't return your feelings. I only think of you as a friend" Baekhyun smiled slightly at her.

 

"It's o-okay. I know your answer. We could still be friends though." She smiled and blink to prevent her tears from falling. 

 

He noticed that and he hugged her.

 

"Yes we can still be friends" Baekhyun rubs her hair.

 

"That's good then." She smiled and broke the hug.

 

"Anyway, I'll be going now. I'm sorry Miyoung, I'm really sorry." Baekhyun said and she just nodded her head.

 

-End of flashback-

 

"But it's alright atleast we'll still be friends" She said, tears forming in her eyes.

 

"But he's your first love,first crush,first you confessed to and now he's also your....first heartbreak" Minah said and hug her bestfriend.

 

"Sorry for being late." A teacher entered and they broke the hug.

 

-Fast forward/ Still your POV-

 

"Another day" I said exhaling the fresh air, then I see my friend running to me

 

"Miyoungggggggg" Minah said gasping for air.

 

"Why? What happened to you?" I asked rubbing her back

 

"Did you hear a...bout" She said gasping for air.

 

"What?" I asked tilting my head

 

"Did you hear about it?" Minah said

 

"What about?" I asked. "You know, just tell me." I said.

 

"About Baekhyun leaving for America right now? He already say goodbye to everyone, to me also he said to say goodbye to you for him." Minah said.

 

"What?!" I said and run

 

"Hey Miyoung! wait!" Minah shouted but I continue running as fast as I can.

 

"Miyoung. I still have something to tell you." Minah hold my shoulders.

 

"Baekhyun said he left something on your desk" Minah said and pushed her bestfriend inside their room.

 

I look around and see a letter to my desk

 

Dear Miyoung,

Hey this is Baekhyun! So, It's really nice to meet such a girl like you.

And i'm leaving now, I'm going to America because of some problems and i'll finish my study there.

 

About your confession, I'm really sorry.

I'm sorry for rejecting you.

Let me tell you something,

I like you too

But I said that I don't I just don't want you to leave here hanging and I just realized it now

Don't worry I'll be back, for you.

I promise I just don't know when.

But wait for me.

I'll be yours when I come back.

Saranghe. . .

 

xoxo,

Baekhyun.

 

"Ba-baekhyun" I fall onto my knees and cried.

 

"I'll wait for you, I'll surely wait for you. . ." I cried.

 

 

 

 


A/N: So the ending is for you to think.

Will he still really comeback or not? But anyway.. Do you want to see his POV? ouo <3

Thanks for reading!