Because I Love You

Because I Love You {One-Shot}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sunggyu POV)

“Araso I’ll be there..” I boredly say as my friends keep on annoying me about tonight’s party.. it’s for Woohyun’s early birthday celebration and he invite almost 80% of the students in this school -_-

“You better be there hyung!” Woohyun said and I just nod and yawn..

“Sunggyu oppa!!!” the annoying girl shout as she put her arm around my shoulder.. I immediately take her arm off..

“YA!” I yell at her and she look shock for a mili second but the smile is back on her face almost instant..

“Wahhh are you PMS-ing again? Do you want me to take care of you?” she said as she wrap her arm around mine and I wiggle my arm.. “Get off me!”

“Tsk your always so mean..” she pout and glare at me..

“whatever..” I said as I continue walking with infinite and completely left her there..

“See you tonight, Sunggyu oppa!!!” she shout and I just ignore her..

“Hyung I thought you and ~~~~~~ is best friends?” Dongwoo ask curiously..

“tsk.. That was before she fall in love with me..” I said..

(Your POV)

I wave as Sunggyu oppa left.. /sigh/ maybe some of you ask why I’m doing this.. well I LOVE HIM <3

Even if he’s cold and distant to me, I will still chase after him.. I can feel it.. I can feel that he’s the one for me.. Sunggyu is my Destiny..

He’s actually just my best friend before but then everything change when I realize that I’m actually in love with him.. I tell him and that’s when he start to ignore me..

I don’t regret confessing to him.. that’s actually one of the best thing I do and I feel great about it.. all I have to do now is to make him realize that he love me too ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the pool area when I saw Sunggyu and Infinite.. “Sunggyu oppa!!” I shout and I immediately went to them.. I don’t care if I’m actually talking to someone and just left her behind all because of Sunggyu ..

“Wahhhh oppa’s look good ^^” I compliment Infinite and they thank me.. I look at Sunggyu and he look super handsome..

“But Sunggyu oppa is more handsome ^^ ” I smile at him but he just give me a cold stare..

“Wahhhh hyung someone actually think your handsome..” Sungyeol tease and Sunggyu glare at him.. “Shut up.. Lets not waste our time here..” he said then he left..

I was left there again.. Sungjong pat my shoulder and look at me with pity but I just smile at him.. he then follow his hyungs..

He will be forever cold to me.. YA! ~~~~~-ah! Don’t tell me you’re giving up now?! >< YOU.CANT.GIVE.UP! I thought then I pump my fist..

I smile once again and went inside the house to look for Sunggyu..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My feet is already aching but I still havent seen Sunggyu :/ where can he be? I went upstairs but then my feet cant take it anymore so  I went to look for a room so I can sit and take a rest..

I open one room in the right side of the hall way and to my big surprise, Sunggyu is there and there’s a girl in his lap and their making out..

They both look at me and I froze.. I can feel tears starting to form in my eyes.. DON’T YOU DARE CRY IN FRONT OF THEM ><

“I-I’m s-so-sorry..” I stutter then I left.. the aching in my feet suddenly fade away and I run out of the room.. when I reach outside I collapse on my knees and I cry.. maybe I should really stop this.. I’m just hurting myself more.. I cry and cry until I feel numb..

(Sunggyu)

I got bored so I pull Nana and we went upstairs.. “What are we doing here?” she ask with a grin in her face..

I didn’t answer, I just grab her neck and kissed her.. as I close my eyes a girl flash in my mind.. she’s smiling brightly.. her smile can bright up my gloomy day.. then the image of the girl clear up in my mind.. ~~~~~~!

I suddenly stop kissing Nana.. “Hey whats wrong?” she ask but I didn’t answer.. she push me to the bed then she sit in my lap and kiss me again..

Suddenly the door open.. we look at the door.. ~~~~~~-ah! My mind shout..

She look completely shock and I can see tears start to form in her eyes.. it looks like she don’t know what to say then after some time she say sorry and left..

I want to run after her but my feet is not moving.. why do I want to run after her anyway? I don’t like her.. right?

“So.. where are we?” Nana said but I stop her.. “I’m sorry..” I said then I left the room and I went to Woohyun’s room.. I’m allowed to enter here since I’m woohyun’s friend..

I was pacing back and forth.. why am I so confuse ><

Then I heard the door open up and close.. “I saw ~~~~~~ running out and crying.. what happen?” it’s Woohyun..

“She.. She saw me and Nana kissing..” I said quietly..

Woohyun sigh then he approach me.. “Why are you so in denial? What are you so afraid of?” he said and I get more confused..

“You love her but your denying it by ignoring and acting cold to her.. why?” he ask.. I love her? I ask myself and then the times when were together flash into my mind and then I feel my heart.. it’s beating fast.. I do love her..

“Fix it..” he said then he left me alone..

-A week after- (You)

I decide not to go to school fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter