First.

1000 roses.

In class

Jung Yeon's Pov

"Jung yeon-ah, can you help me?" Minah called.

I turned around and smiled.

There she goes again. Yes, she is the oh-so-popular Bang Min Ah.

The entire school knew about her, every girls and boys envied her. Her beauty and her money. Not to mention, her father is the CEO of Empire Car Company ( the best car company , I suppose ) but her assignment works are excellent and no one knows that she gave it to me to do it and took the credit for the work.

"What is it this time?" I looked at her.

She flipped her hair and handed me a file and "English Assignment" were written there.

"This." She pointed.

I took it and nodded, 

"When do you need this?" I asked.

She tapped her chin and looked at me.

"By this Friday. Can you do it?" She looked at me.

"This assignment is given by Teacher Lee last 2 months right?" I put it into my bag.

"Yeah, I'm too lazy to do it. Please...You have around 3 days to do it though." She held my hands.

Urgh, girl. You had 2 months to do it. Sorry but, your killer method do not work on me. I am not Adam's group. I am in the same Eve's group as you.

"Okay, I will give it to you on Friday. Is that all?" I grabbed my bag.

She wanted to reply me but at that time , Park Chanyeol passed by and stopped.

"Opppppa!!" She called.

Chanyeol was immediately surrounded by girls. They were crazy, crazy about him.

"Girls girls, relax." He raised his voice a little bit. 

The girls calmed down, phew and one by one gave him present. I just looked from far and shook my head. Minah finally got the chance to talk Chanyeol.

"Yes, Minah?" Chanyeol asked.

"Oh ,you know my name." Minah cupped her face using her hands.

"Of course, who don't?" Chanyeol smiled.

There there the happy virus was spreading.

"Oppa, why don't you come over my house and have a dinner?" Minah "shyly" asked.

Chanyeol looked at her and shook his head,

"Sorry Minah. Oppa got something to do today , I'll go next time. Okay?" Chanyeol smiled.

Minah frowned and held his hands, killer method hah.

"Oppppa...." She whined.

Chanyeol let go of his hand and walked away. I held back my laughter to laugh at her failed whining. Too bad. She walked back to me and glared. 

"You can go now." she ordered.

Hello miss, I am not your slave.

I just sat down and looked at her. She scowled at me and walked away while stomping on her foot. Then I stood up and walked away happily. I walked back to my small room that I rented, now I'm running low on cash. I need to find a job. I took out Minah's assignment and easily did it. It was not that hard, she was just too lazy. Well, she grew up having all she wanted while I am the opposite. 

I . Need . A . Job . A.S.A.P !

 

The Next Day.

Teacher was teaching and I was spacing out. Where can I find a job that will ensure me a shelter? 

"Jung Jung Yeon! " teacher shouted.

I was brought back to reality and immediately stood up.

"Yes teacher?" I asked.

"Come and solve this." he pointed at the whiteboard.

I walked towards the whiteboard and did it. Luckily it was easy. The teacher came closer and brushed his leg with mine. I quickly put down his marker and sat at my seat. He called another girl to solve the other question and go on.

After the teacher left, the girls started to sat around me.

"You know what that ert did just now?" Yura held her hands.

"What again?" Clara asked.

"He brushed his leg against mine. Ew." Yura frowned.

"He did the same to me." I took out an exercise book.

"He need to be punch !!" Yura screamed.

"Who need to be punch?" Madam Kim came in.

They quickly sat back and greeted the teacher. Teacher continued teaching and time passed by.

 

After Class:

Minah came over and reached out her hand.

"Where's my work?" she asked.

I gave it to her and Chanyeol suddenly came in which surprised both of us.

"Hello." he smiled.

"Oppa~" Minah hid the assignment behind her back.

"What are you doing here?" he looked at her.

"Talking to my friend." she flashed her killer smile.

Chanyeol sat beside me and left Minah standing alone.

"I am talking to you, why are you so quiet?" Chanyeol propped his elbow on the table and rested his head on his hand.

"Oh..hello." I smiled.

"Oppa!" Minah shouted sharply.

"What?" Chanyeol looked at her, showing no smile.

"Why are you talking to that commoner?" she pointed at me.

Sorry for being born in average family.

"Who is THAT commoner?" Chanyeol drummed his fingers on the table.

"Obviously her, it can't be me." Minah scoffed.

"Enough ,Minah. I am so sick of your attitude." I stood up and faced her.

"WHAT?!" she shouted.

Chanyeol just stayed where he was. I can not control my feelings anymore, I am an exploded volcano. 

"I am so fed up with your whinings and orders. Look, I am not your slave. Who are you to even order me around? Oh and, I am sorry to be born in an average family. I know your father is rich, I know that. But I don't expect you to be poor in manners. " I pointed at her.

"What are you talking about?! I did all my work." she quickly glanced at Chanyeol.

"Oh wait what? Sure, you did all your work. Flirting with guys and trying to get Chanyeol right? That is your work." I crossed my arms around my chest.

"Oppa! Aren't you going to help me?" Minah cried.

Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulders.

"I will remember this all my life JUNG JUNG YEON!" she shouted and slapped me.

I just accepted that slap and almost wanted to grab her hair and punch her face until her parents can not recognise her but I held back.

Minah went out from the class.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah. Just a little slap." I held my face.

"Why did you come by the way?" I added.

"I always saw that Minah always asked you to do works and you just accepted it. I hate when others took the person's works." he said.

"Oh.." I packed my bag.

"You need help? Maybe I can help you." Chanyeol asked.

I stopped for a moment.

"I need money, running low in cash." I chuckled.

"Hmm, I can't just give you money." Chanyeol his chin thoughtfully.

"Yeah, I don't want any free money too." I grabbed my bag.

"Erm...." he hummed.

"How about an extra maid in your house? Hahahaha." my words slipped off my tongue.

"Sure. My mother is looking for a new maid too." Chanyeol clapped.

"Huh?" I realised my words.

"I think my mom will accept you." Chanyeol patted my head.

"Look there, when is your birthday?" I asked, kinda annoyed by his action.

"November." he smiled.

Darn it, I'm December.

"Okay." I turned.

He stopped me before I made a step.

"How about you come with me ? I will introduce you to my mom." he smiled.

"Now?" I asked.

He nodded and snatched my bag from me.

"Let's go!" he ran out.

I followed him and went to his house.

 

At Chanyeol's House.

"Welcome home , master." the maids bowed.

I bowed to them and Chanyeol just smiled.

He is not a typical rich jerk.

"Chanyeol, you're back." his mom hugged him.

Our eyes met and she seemed warm. She reminded me of my mother.

"Is this your friend?" She asked.

"Oh yea, mom. You're looking for a new maid right?" Chanyeol asked.

His mom nodded.

"She's running low on cash, and I wanted to help her out." Chanyeol linked his arm with her.

"Where's your parents?" she asked.

"I moved here by myself. For a better future." I smiled.

"Oh, so you need money?" she sat down.

"No , not really money. I just need job that can provide me shelter. I would just need enough cash to spend." I explained.

"Why don't you temporarily work here? Just night shift since you have to go to school in the morning." she said.

"Really? Can I ? " I asked excitedly.

"Yes, you may move in tomorrow." she stood up.

I looked at Chanyeol and smiled.

"Welcome to the family." she hugged me.

I hugged her back and relieved that I found it!

 

 

 

 

 

 

A long update for my first chapter! Hope you guys enjoy!