♡Chapter 1 ♡

Her Past, Future & Present

Chapter 1

                                                                                       Song Ahri POV                                                                                        

Poking my head out I glance at the group of men in black who were grazing the crowd of fan girls from their eye slits.

I however am quite comfortably hiding behind a 10 metre house plant conviently located just beside the hoard of animals lining up to get their bias' autograph.

I never quite understood the obsessiveness of the fans and how they could wait patiently (well not so patiently) for hours, for a sprinkle of attention from their bias. Normally if I come pass this sort of gathering I would look on it with distain.

But today it has become a most fortunate occurance; hiding my presense. Like they say; where better to hide a book than in a library? ...Maybe not in the exact words but something like that.

I look down at my clothes. I would stick out like a sore thumb in the black office clothes I was wearing, especially with all the colourful, eye catching and bright clothing belonging to the crowd.

I pulled my grey hoodie out of my back-pack and slip it on, letting it glide over and cover my formal outfit. Pulling my hood over my head I instintively I take in my surroundings looking for the most fast and best way out of the building.

With each passing moment, the urge to escape grow and for good reason; the men in black weren't just security guards they were the elite.

They were in charge of keeping my parents safe and eliminating all threats that came to my family; so in other words they're professonal assassins employed by my parents, and I am considered a threat.

I take another quick glance at them. Over the years I have developed a sixth sense; it's this feeling that alerts me that I have got to leave, run or bolt for the hills. And right now that sixth sense of mine is buzzing like a hive of bees as I look at them.

I quickly snap out of my reveries as one of the 5 men's clash gazes with mine. Instantly he turns to the bigger bulker man; most likely announcing my presense.

"Fudge," I muttered.

I take one more quick look at the men which had already begun spreading out like nutella on bread probably hoping to trap me by closing off the exits.

Gathering my wits I quickly calculate my chances of escape; going around the crowd would be faster than running right through it but it'd leave me vulerable from three directions, going even futher into building would cause me to become a mouse going deeper into the lion's den plus leaving me completely vulerable. I take in the positions of the 5 men.

Two were on my right and two on my left... panic strikes me. Where's the last one?

Arms wrap around my upper torso and I stuggle against my captor. "Stay still!" he manages to scream into my ear between strangled gasps. I manage to stomp on his feet and jam my left elbow in his ribs. I swing around quickly wedging my elbow between the bottom of his chin and thoat causing the man to cough and stumble back a few steps.

I twist on my heel and run for the crowd; better than being slowed down then captured.

I push through the first few unwilling pair of girls. The noises of annoyance coming from the crowd behind me alerts me of the nearness of my pursuers.

I zig-zag my way through the crowd until I nearly weep with relief as I spot the front entrance just 7 metres.
Someone pushes me, making me stagger.

I'm 6 metres away; now 5 metres away from a life of imprisionment.
4 meters away from no better than being killed.

Panic eases from me slowly with each step I take towards the entrance.

An arm stretches out and blocks my escape. My fists come up to my chest ready to engage in battle as I look up to the owner of the arm.

"Calm down Miss, please move along this way," the man was a security guard.

He gestures to the opening leading to what appears to be the queue. With a swish of my head ,"I'm not really lining up," as I said this a chorus of groans erupt from the people nearby.

My eyebrows rise with annoyance. But looking at the intricate barrier that'd take a while to get out of.

"Just get the damn autograph," a girl beside me says.

Suddenly I could feel a tug on my hoodie. I look down to see this little girl with this gigant pout on her face, "you pusher-inner-ner".

A bunch of agreeing grunts travels amongst the people in ear-shot. The bodyguard gives me a slight nod as if understanding my dilemma. That statement could not be more wrong.

I glance back to the crowd looking for my pursuers. I see one just pushing through and I give the bodyguard a look of panic before rushing pass him into a small dark passageway. When I continue forward pushing pass the straps of plastic  and walk into the light my vision is blurry with kaleidoscopic dots from the abrupt changes of light.

It took me a moment before my vision became normal and I find myself at the entrance to a room filled with untamed excitement.

My eyes instantly wander to the exit leading out. My eyes trail the path there. I rush past a few girls.

Another arm stops me from leaving.
"What is with you people and stopping me?" I sigh aloud in frustration. 

The man looks at me weirdly then passes me a piece of paper. "And please retain from continuing to push in." Having little to no time for embarassment I examine the piece of paper and realize that he wanted me to use it to obtain an autograph.

I nod at him apollgetically. I walk past a few guys that were busy signing and taking photos with their fans. There were six guys all together.

Each one were...well good looking. Above them a big billboard was plastered to the wall and posters were stamped, stuck and sticky taped nearly everywhere the eye can see.

On them the title; EXO-M - Private Fan Signing!

The 6 guys were stationed at 3 tables, 2 on each. As I pass them; they all somehow find the time to look up at me in between photos and autographs you'll think they'd be too busy to even take a glance.

I continue, deciding that they probably thought I was a fan and was friendly urging me to come over. I quickly walk pass and went to the guy nearest to the exit; the one with the baby face and the brown coloured hair.

I stop in front of him after a girl squells and runs off, a piece of paper being held against her chest like how a homeless person would hold on to a hundred dollar note.

He looks up at me from where he's sitting and smiles causing his cheekbones to rise. My eyes catchs his from under my hoodie. Someone nudges me from behind.

That someone's was clearly having trouble holding in her excitement. She was flipping her hair and swaying from side to side. Her hands were clasped together until they were purple. Honestly she looks like she's about to explode like a firecracker.

My eyes widen as her face puffs up clearly trying to hold in her hysteria when finally she bursts out: "OH MY GOSH~ It's LUHAN!" to no one in particular.
I averted my glance back to guy and put down my piece of paper.

I smirk.

Assuming there were loads more girls like her in Seoul; I could sell this scrap of paper and make some Won. He started signing it then paused...

 


Author's Note

For those who are new and don't know I had another copy of this story on another account. 
I've decided to make this account to make this story. 
For my past subscribers I'm sorry for the terrible inconvience. 

ALSO I have absolutely no idea how to make use of the currency of Korea so... If in the next chapters I sudden change Won to Dollars then I'm super sorry!

XOXO
 

 tea-cup

(aka. luhan-hubbie)