FiKayexo

EXO and You ( One-Shot story with You and your favorite EXO members) OPEN | taking requests

So, FiKayexo, here's your love story with Byun Baekhyun :)

 

( Baekhyun is also my bias!! I wish you like the story :) )

 


 

 

" Anymore "

 

 

 

      You and Baekhyun knew each other since High School. He always gives you flowers even if it is not Valentines' day. But you have a secret crush on him. He always pecks on your cheeks with no reason. Seeing this side of him makes you feel butterflies in your stomach. He always sneakly hugged you when you're asleep. He always kissed your cheeks when he's happy. You can't understand why he do these. You didn't even know that he has feelings towards you and that's why he always did these sweet things to you. Last year, at your birthday, he confess his feelings to you. And you answered him!!.

 

  Everyday, you two are always out for a date. He always back-hug you whenever he's bored. When he's drunk sometimes, he always pinned you at the wall and kissed you passionately. You didn't feel anger towards him when he is drunk and kissed you at the end, but the truth was, you are liking it. But all this lovable moments of him, just vanished after the day you graduated from College.

 

  You heard from Baekhyun's parents that he was confined at a hospital. You didn't think twice but to go there at the hospital to see your fiance. You prayed that he will be safe. You remember his promise that he will marry you after you graduated from College. You know that he is suffering from Leukemia. You prayed that he is still alive.

 

  You were arrived at the hospital as you go to the elevator and pressed to the 9th floor. As you go out from the elevator, you heard screams at the hallway. You were panic as you are not thinking that that scream was came from the room of Baekhyun. You go to his room, room 262. You saw his mother, crying while sitting at the cold floor. You can't move your feet as you can feel your heart was thorn into million pieces. You ran inside the room as you saw Baekhyun's body was cover with white blanket. His father was crying at his side. You cried as you covered your mouth. "K-Kay... y-your here..." Baekhyun's father said. You tried to stop from crying as you slowly pulled down the blanket, covering Baekhyun's face.

 

  You saw his face, pale white. You cried as you hugged him tightly. You said to him " You promised that you will never leave me.... *sniffs* " your lovable memories began to flow in your mind as you cried and cried. You can feel the wind blows at your face.  You always think that he is calling you whenever you feel that wind.

 

 

 | 2 years later... |

 

  You can't stop thinking of him whenever you see the frame of you two. You always feel his warm hug, his peck on your lips, his touches, and his lips in yours.

 

 

The night's curtains have stopped in time, I won't chase after a faint

light anymore

I love you, I'll always smile for you

When the warm wind embraces me, I won't be scarred anymore

anymore

Oh goodbye, I pray with my two hands, anymore

 

I want to know you like this, I want to hug you like this

Forever remember me

 

 

I will always loved you, Byun Baekhyun...