Chapter no.1- MY TRIP TO BUSAN

LOVE

"Good morning" shin hye said in a shout.

" Oh!! Good morning... Your up early huh!! You must be excited in going to Busan huh?!" Mr. Park said 

" Yeah!! I am super excited to live a new home, new place, and new friends!!" Shin hye said.

" Oh !! Shin hye we will at exactly 10:00 am so your better eat and take a bath and don't forget to wake up your jaejoong oppa and prepare your things!!" Mrs. Park said.

Her mother said to wake up her oppa so she went upstairs and wake up her brother.

" OPPA!! WAKE UP YOU NEED TO EAT AND TAKE A BATH SO WE WILL BE EARLY TO ARRIVED THE AIRPORT!!" Shin hye said in a loud voice.

" Oh!! Shin hye do you really need to shout just to wake me up!!" Jaejoong  said in an irritated voice.

" Sorry oppa, I am just to excited to live in a new house and new place. and most especially to meet new friends" shin hye said in a pout.

" Ok your forgiven just do not do it again huh!? Jaejoong said

" Yes oppa promise" shin hye said

After they do all the things that they need to do, they go to the airport. They arrived there 9:40 am.

So they got to the airplane and find seats. Her eomma and appa are seat mates, while her jaejoong oppa seats with a stranger.

And shin hye sat on a vacant seat expecting no one will sat beside her. But a few mins.a handsome, tall, and rich boy sat beside her

She was so surprised that a handsome, rich, and tall boy will sat beside her. The boy talked to her.

" Hello, my i mind is I seat beside you?" The boy said.

" Ah!!.... Yeah!! It is okay by the way there are no vacant seats anymore!" Shin hye said with a smile.

Until 1 hour had pass. Shin hye was still amaze with the handsome face of the boy. While she kept on looking at the face of the boy, the boy suddenly spoke.

" Is there a dirt on my face??" The boy said with a smile

"ah!!..... No.... None..... Yes..." Shin hye said

" Huh!? I couldn't understand you?!" The boy asked with a curious face the same time with a smile.

" I'm so sorry , I mean there is no dirt to your face!!" Shin hye said with a fake smile

" What will you say to him!? What if he asked why I kept on looking at his face!! What will I say!!" She thought to herself.

" Why are you so pretty, I mean it is okay to always look at my face but why?! My I asked her?? Yeah right I myself will asked her!!" The boy thought to himself.

" And my i asked you, Why you kept looking to my face!?"  The boy said 

" Ah!!... About that... Huh.... Can you give me time to sleep for a while!?" Shin hye said to excuse the question that the boy said to her.

" Huh!!... But...I am..." The boy said slowly and shin hye interaped.

" Ah ok thank you for allowing me to sleep first" shin hye said nervously.

" Oh... Ok" the boy said, " by the way before you sleep I will introduce my self to you!! Jung Yong Hwa is my name" yong hwa said but sadly shin hye slept already.

" ahhhhh... Why is she so cold to me?? She didn't even listen to me!! I hope I will know her name!! I hope." Yong hwa told himself.

" Ahh... Mian.... Jung yong hwa I was just nervous to talk to you!! And thank you for introducing yourself to me... I hope we will be neighbors!! I hope..." Shin hye told her self.

After 30 mins. Shin hye was asleep and yong hwa kept on looking on shin hye's face. And just a surprising moment he take a picture of shin hye and said.

" Even though I may not know your name atleast I have a picture of you!!" Yong said in a calm voice.

" Okay I am park shin hye.... And please do not make my picture worst okay?!" Shin hye said in a low voice

" She know that I am looking at her and taking a good picture of her!?" Yong hwa told himself

Yong hwa was so surprise that shin hye talked and he got irritated same time shy.

Both of them remain silence... And a minute pass shin hye broke the silence.

" Yong hwa-sii I know what you are thinking but it is wrong I just woke up because you forgot to turn your flash off, and it is okay to take pictures of me as long as you are not a ert." Shin hye said " But why did you take some pictures of me? " shin hye said with a curious voice.

" Park shin hye-sii I am very sorry to take pictures of you and I am not a ert... And can we be friends?" Yong hwa said with a nervousness voice because he is thinking that shin hye might reject his friendship request.

" Ah... Yes, I would like but look I am so tired can you give me more time to rest it is not like I don't like talking to you I just wasn't to rest and I read in your eyes that you also really want to rest!!" Shin hye said with a friendship voice.

After 3 hours yong was awake when the pilot already announce that they are in BUSAN already. So yong hwa woke up shin hye with her dreams.....yong said.

" How will I wake her, she is hard to wake because she is a girl and we are not yet close friends , ah I know already I will touch her hand and shake it for her to wake" yong hwa told him self.

" Park shin hye-sii sorry for interrupting your dream but we are already in BUSAN you better prepare" yong hwa said in a calm voice.

" Oh!! Yong hwa-sii thank you for waking me up, and you know you are good in waking women that are not very close to you!!" Shin hye said in a proud voice.

" Huh?! Really? At first I was in a hard to wake you up" yong hwa said

" hahahhah.... Wish I would have a boyfriend like you!! And by the way we need to go to our repecrptive places!!and thank you very much again for what happens awhile ago and for being friends with me!! Shin hye said with a smiley face but a little bit sad because she will never see him again....

" Um.... I should be the on who should thank you and welcome hope we will see again!! My friend shin hye!!" Yong hwa said with a sad and a little bit smiley face.

" See you when time the time we meet again hahahah..." Shin  hye said with a sad face

"yeah" yong hwa said.

" I hope we will be neighbors" yong hwa said

" I hope we will be neighbors" shin hye said

" I hope we will meet again " they both told there self.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 1

THANK YOU FOR READING 

PLEASE COMMENT