One Shot story

Part Of Our Story

Ten minutes he still not come, I won’t go ! Chorong promise to herself . It may already be to the hundredth time Chorong looked at her watch . Shouldn't he have come from an hour ago ? Since the distance between they apartment just one hour. Bell her flat ring, Chorong immediately opened it and came the people who are waiting with innocent face .

" I'm sorry ... can we go now ? " Asks Suho make Chorong increasingly want to hit him .

" What make you so long ? " asked Chorong back with a wry face as she locked the door apartement.

" My student gave me a book as a gift and it's really interesting. You want to read it ? "Said Suho , making Chorong hit him .

" So just because a book you made me wait for this? ! How could you ... It's event is yours not mine. "Says Chorong and now they both have been in front Suho car .

“Am I forgiven? " Asks Suho after he give small kiss on her lips and smiled at her. Chorong can't continue pretending upset to Suho, he really know how her and then she smiled at him. " Let's go now ... "

But before Chorong into Suho car, he opened the door for her and let him drove calmly . After a while they got at Suho cousin 's wedding party . Chorong mind wander and imagine what it was like when she and Suho married as the bride and groom who were talking to the guests who come .

" Hey , what are you thinking ? " Whispered Suho , he actually know what she was thinking about because her eyes does not switch from the bride , who was busy receiving the guests continue arrived . Actually he want to discuss this but discuss it together just made a quarrel between them . And Suho don't want that to happen in his cousin's wedding then them both congratulate to the bride and groom .

The longer Chorong feel uncomfortable at the wedding because almost all Suho families asked her when she and Suho would get married . Hey , we just 34 , is it too old ? Why is everyone so worried about us . said Chorong to herself. After all, this isn't without reason they still not getting married , they are just enjoying their work position . Suho get his title as Professor and Chorong as a banker at the firm where she worked . They really work hard to get it, not just their skill and brain but also time. Very long time.

" Here you are ," asked one of Suho aunt who came up to them . See who comes make Chorong mood worsened but she forced a smile . However one day that woman will be part of the family . "Where are your parents ? I can’t found them. "

"Dad have a job in another town and mom joined him." Says Suho to his aunt and his aunt only nodded her nephew reply . Chorong pray that Suho aunt immediately went but she would not go away and kept chatting with Suho .

" When will you two get married ? Are you two still busy making money ? Do you not envy just see people get married and you two still dating?" she asked and now his aunt looking towards Chorong. "Now my son had a kid and he's age is not much different with you. Did you see your mother wanted you two get married ? "

Now Chorong can’t control her face , as if the words were like blaming her . Especially when she heard that the Suho mom really wanted they both got married , it makes it even more sad . His mother never talked like that before to her, Suho mom always said leave this matter to them both when Chorong asked her about this. Maybe this is Chorong fault because Suho has been proposed her but if this time Chorong not yet ready to get married . She was too busy with her job and if forced to married, she worried in the future she can’t take care of Suho like a wife.

"Now we are too busy with our work, moreover we still enjoyed our relationship. Maybe later but I'm sure it's not longer. Sorry ... but it looks like we must go. "Says Suho to his aunt and take Chorong away from his cousin's wedding, he not bear see Chorong asked with the same question all time.

"The wedding not over now?"

"And let you continuously disturbed by their questions? I think we better go ... "Chorong just smiled at Suho being led her. And take her at home.

***

Chorong saw the clock across the room , it was already midnight . No wonder her body was so tired , lately her work really exhausted to require overtime . When Chorong would take off her shoes , the sudden sound of the bell goes ..

" You just go home? " Asks Suho when Chorong opened the door for him . Shouldn't me who ask? Chorong said to herself . But the words were muffled when seen Suho face look unhappy to know she just got back from work. " Is not it too late ? "

"You want to come in or a fight here ? " Said Chorong before they fight again just because of little things that always make their protracted fight and hurt each other. Suho enter the apartment without mention it again . Chorong was really surprised at the change in attitude that her future husband. He completely changed his attitude .

Chorong prepare for Suho clothes when he was bathing and preparing blanket to be used for he sleeping . Maybe they were not married , but sometimes Suho stay in her apartement If that man is coming home too late because the place he work does not far from her apartement only a distinct few blocks.. Especially when he was doing research demands of the title professor . So do not be surprised if most of Suho  items already exist in her apartement and when they get married they will stay in Chorong apartement.

And when they broke up a few years ago just because Chorong should work with Woohyun , Chorong ex who at that time became her client. While that is her largest project since becoming a banker. Suho strongly against it until they fight , maybe they fight a lot, especially about her job but that quarrel was their worst quarrel. Chorong wonder what 's in the mind Suho that time until he was not allowed her to work together with Woohyun . Tired of always fighting just because of little things but constantly hurt her, Chorong decided to end their relationship because she thought maybe they were not meant to be together . Suho just silent and leave but Chorong could feel his disappointment was so big. The next day Chorong to find all his items in her apartment missing from the usual place , the only remaining just his perfume and shirts that she often used to sleep. Chorong feel completely lost at that moment , she felt there was a big hole her heart . Although it took a long time for them to put aside their individual egos but no doubt they are still love each other. So they to try again because they really believe this relationship will work.

" Junmyeonnie ... wake up . " Says Chorong pulling the blanket covering his body but suho pull her in his arms.

" Can’t we like just this? " Says Suho which still has not opened his eyes .

" And what about the students who are waiting for ? Do you have the heart to disappoint them . " Says Chorong remember Suho should teach this morning and gave seminars until tonight . "I 'll make breakfast for you. "

Suho headed shower and change clothes that have been prepared by Chorong . When he had kitchen Chorong has been finished cook breakfast for them and waited at the table . Suho came over and kissed her cheek . His smile disappeared when he saw the necklace is in use Chorong .

" You're still not ready ? " Asks Suho holding the engagement ring that he made pendant on a her necklace . A week after an impromptu proposal that once they return in this relationship , Suho provide them in the form of an engagement ring pendant necklace because Chorong said it is not ready yet to get married. And Suho asks Chorong wear the ring on her finger when she was ready . " When you will be ready ?"

Hear the words and see the Suho face, make her feel bad to him . Simple request that she can’t yet give to a man who truly loved her . Tone was worse than Suho scream or yell her. God , his day just has not started but I 've already disappoint him. Chorong kiss him a little bit longer , she knows Suho disappointed .

"Let's discuss this later , ok ? It's still too early to talk about this ."Says Chorong while Suho cheek , hoping he understood for the umpteenth time . After seeing the smile on his face, somehow Chorong wanted to . "Hey , do you want me to your place at lunch time ? "

" You want me to incarcerate you? I'm will going to your place ! " Said Suho with a sour face , Chorong just smiled at his reaction . Chorong ever to the campus where Suho teach to see the seminar and the seminar Suho a conversationalist at the event . When the show started how shocked Suho see Chorong there without telling him first. After that many students are asking Chorong number even one his student admitted he like Chorong and asked Suho to introduce him with Chorong. Many mistakenly believe Chorong was his sister because they look a bit similar and thought she was a new student. Since then Suho prohibit Chorong there without telling him first.

***

"This is unreasonable! Quit from your job now! "Said Suho angry and stopped his car when knew Chorong will work again after the lunch hour when Chorong just arrived from another town and that's also because her job. He just don't understand for what she really work hard for this job. 

"What just that words you can say? That's not solution. "Says Chorong are upset by the words Suho and ignore his words, sometimes Chorong just want he will understand about her job. 

"Why are they so obsessed giving you a job? Are they not able to do all that without you? "

"Stop! Stop saying bad things about my job. Did I ever complain about your job? Never! "Now Chorong really can not stand to hear the words of Suho about her job.

"Of course your not! Because my job is not like your job."

"Then what? Being a housewife is as you wish? "

"What if just being a housewife ? I was able to cover all the needs of our life and whatever you want. Even i was be able to give money every month like your salary! " Chorong silent hear his words , too painful. How can he say that, he know how hard she get this job until she have this position. Chorong really could not hold her tears , she turned the other way so Suho not see her tears. Suho proceed with the tense atmosphere between them .

BRUKK . Chorong fainted when going down of the car . Suho panic and immediately took her to the hospital.

Chorong awakened . She hated this scent and estimates right now she was in the hospital. When going to sit down , she felt her head very hard and blasted with every her see was spinning . She decided to stay in bed . She remembered yesterday just eat little or maybe it's just a snack . How could not ? She only ate two slices of bread and a glass of milk . And worse this morning she has not touched any food at all because it was too busy with her job and then she skip her eat .

"Are you awake? " Suho asked as he put some fruit and bottled water on the table right next to the bed where she lay .

" I want to go home . " Says Chorong without notice Suho . She was still angry at him . " You know I hate this place . "

" Just until I finished teaching after that I 'll take you home . " Suho now sitting beside her. " I called your office and say you're not coming in today and the next few days . I 've also contacted Bomi to take care you while I'm not here , maybe she will be up soon . I carry your phone."

"But i need my phone..."

"Nope. You need rest. Don't think about anything or you will longer be here ."said Suho while hold her hand. "Please listen to me this time, you really need rest."

Suho kiss on her forehead before he left , Chorong did not say anything when he left . Somehow the words to say thank's or just to say that man carefully so heavily out of .

" Onnie ... " Bomi cried when she arrived .

" Ya! Can you be quite? You're making my head is getting sore . "Says Chorong but she smiling when saw her favorite yeodongseng near her. " Sorry to bothering you, Bomi - ah . "

" Bother what?! You're my sister how can you bother me ? Ok maybe sometimes." Says Bomi as she sat beside her. " Yah, Long time I did not see him, he getting more handsome everyday, huh?"

" Can we talk about something else ? " asked Chorong to Bomi who investigate the change in her  face .

" Don’t tell me you fighting again?" Said Bomi but Chorong did not answer and turned her face the other way. "Seriously , I really borred hear you two always fight ? What about now ? "

" My Job ... "

" Again ? Why ? " Demanded by curious Bomi , Chorong finally tell her their fight until she reached the hospital with her version , of course . " Onnie , did you ever imagine him out of your life ? "

" We've split up before. "

" And how that fell ? Sad , fell lost , of course . But did you ever imagine onetime , he left you because he's tired of waiting just for you ready to be a wife ? And look for other women out there to be his wife . Women in this world not only you even much better than you. Almost 3 years , he waiting you . You know I always beside you but this really to much for him . Honesly , I just saw a remarkable man impatient with a woman like you. For real. He did it just because he always worried about you . A lot , actually. But why you never realize that and just care about your job ? "

Chorong was slapped with hard made ​​aware of the fact. 3 years? During that time she made ​​him wait? Her tears flowed, she fell so bad to him who always love and care of her a lot. How can she so mean to him?

"You said you were by my side, right? Help me get out of here. "

"Yes, but for that one I can not help you. Sorry ... "

"Yoon Bomi you know, you do not have choice, right?"

"He will kill me if me let you go home."

"No way. If he does that I will get back to you. "

"But ...."

"Just do it!" Said Chorong with furious to Bomi.

***

Suho really not understand what in Chorong mind. Is it so hard just to listen to his words. And how could he be so concerned with the woman when woman herself does not care about herself. He was shocked when he would pick chorong at the hospital, Bomi told him that Chorong had returned already. Suho can not blame Bomi because of Chorong stubbornness even he can not do anything when Chorong have decided something.

Suho do not know since when he was very changed, but he never act like this before. He wonder who change him, time or Chorong? Now he turned so serious and overprotective when something is concerned about the woman named Park Chorong.

"Park Chorong ..." Suho call when he entered into Chorong apartment. Chorong suddenly out of her room wearing a white knee-length dress that makes shocked by what happened. He also don’t have idea with the reason make Chorong so beautiful tonight. Chorong slowly toward him with a smile on her face. "What are you doing? You still need a rest "

"Let me speak first, ok?" Said Chorong to Suho, before continuing his word Chorong to take a breather first. "Kim Junmyeon, Would you pair this ring for me?"

Chorong handed their engagement ring, which means that the woman is willing to be his wife. Suho could not hide his smile and immediately pair the ring finger to Chorong. He kissed and hugged Chorong tightly.

" Maybe I'm not the woman you 'd expect before , maybe I have not been able to quit my job and become a housewife as you want, and maybe I can‘t be perfect wife for you. But I promise I 'll try to be a good wife to you, always make breakfast for you before you go to work , make whatever food you want and I will try to return before you , waiting for you and greet you when you come home." say Chorong continue but Suho just smile and looked at her with so warm make her a little embarrassed. "Yah , say something."

" Why your face flushed ," asked Suho make Chorong increasingly red face , he covers her face with his hands." I do not need the perfect wife in my life . I just want an ordinary wife who receives and completes my flaws . I just want a woman like that in my life and I could only find it inside you."

"If that so , why did you ever let me go from your life even without saying anything ? "

" Because you asked for it. I do not want to live with someone who feels forced to be with me. " Chorong hug him tightened, she was so in love with this man .

" I'm never say that again " Chorong said as she shook her head in Suho arms.

" I know ... " Suho said as he kissed the top of her head and gently her hair.

" One more . Why you so suddenly when you proposed me? " ask Chorong give the distance in order to see the man's face but Suho to just be silent as do not want to answer her question. " I know this question annoyed you but why do you always do not answer when I ask this ? You made me more curious . "

" In that day my brother said he like you and ask me how if he date with you. See you with another man at the time, maybe I'm not willing . Moreover with him ? Tell me what else can I do beside propose  you at that time?" At first look Suho not want to tell her but he tell her in the end . And then suddenly Suho lift Chorong make her shock. for a moment.  "Are you finished? Your face so pale, I'm not bear see you keep stand. Seriusly, now you must rest because next week I will married you . "

" Is not it too early? "

" I can’t wait more longer again, I just want quickly you be my wife. Please, don’t say you not ready again!"

" Now , I'm ready everytime you ready."

***

" Junmyeon - ah ... "

" Hyung ... " said Suho when looking up Luhan at the café where they promise to meet .

" What the reason make you call me to be here ? " Luhan asked to Suho and he look hard to tell him . " Hey , what's going on ? "

" Do not worry , everything is alright . But next week I will married with Chorong . "Says Suho , say that after he somehow feel so sorry . May be Chorong is his mine but Suho know if Luhan love her even before Suho Chorong know who is .

" Finally , Congratulation for you both . "

"Hyung ... I'm so sorry . "

“Please do not feel sorry to me, she is yours. She just can not control her ability the make everyone around her to love her . "Says Luhan , smiling awkwardly , lied when he said he was not sad .

“Honestly, sometimes I very envy with you. Because she always laughing so bright if she with you and when she with me, I just can make her crying so bad.” Suho stop his word and laughing sad remember that fact. “But I can’t let her go, I love her so much. Just like you do to her…”

“I know cause that I willing let her go.” Luhan stand up. “Just take care her properly , I must go now.”

Suho not hold him, he knows how that feeling and almost feel the same with him. He only could see Luhan gradually disappear from view.

Luhan sitting on the edge of the Han River which has been deserted since now almost midnight . Then he took the photos in his wallet . He smiled . In the photo of a girl and boy they puffed out they cheeks to show their aegyo. Yes , that picture is him with Chorong . The photo was taken when they were in college together . Luhan remember when they first met . At that time Luhan get lost , he could not find his class even though there a lot of people but no one understands Mandarin language and his ability to speak Korean language is still very low , he had confused to ask anyone. Until he met Chorong and help him find his class , turns out when Chorong in middle school she was go trip to China for a few months . Cause that she can talk in mandarin although only a little . And although she act like prickly girl at first but the longer Luhan know that woman he fell in her charm, very deep. The biggest his mistake is too cowardly to say that he loves her .

Suddenly his tears flow, he quickly wipe it. He does not believe in himself, he cried just because a woman. May be he can get any woman he wants even he had tried to open his heart to another woman but no one has been able to remove his feelings to Chorong. And now she will be bride but not his bride. He can’t continue to keep his feelings to Chorong , he can’t. Although he had very heavy to release her but he must do it .

" I hope you happy with him . " Said Luhan to picture he grabs, like the picture can hear his word and then Luhan leave. He left the picture in there with all his feelings to Chorong .

***

Like a dream. That is what is being felt Chorong. Now every she wakes up  Suho always beside her, not only that day just like the usual days but every day since they got married a few weeks ago. Chorong saw Suho a moment who was still sleeping, his face was so peaceful and good-looking, of course. She still does not believe has now become Mrs.Kim, sounds weird but fun every time she heard it. Chorong slowly fell out of bed to make breakfast, she did not want to disturb his sleep. Because now her husband's have habit will wake when she cooking. But only a few steps she felt very nauseous.

Suho woke up when he heard his wife's voice was so noisy in the bathroom and immediately approached her to find out what happened.

"What's wrong with you?" Ask Suho when he see Chorong face so pale.

"I don't know ..." Chorong felt nausea again but now the longer she felt her nausea is getting worse.

"Did you skip your eat again ? " Suho asked again as he gently massaged her neck and Chorong just shook her head . It was almost an hour Chorong nauseated and this began make Suho going crazy. He could only see her suffer like this so no idea what causes Chorong nausea so worse. Now she looks so pale and weak , he swore if this causes her skip to eat again he would hire a babysitter for his wife. After she say feel better Suho lift her to bed .

"I'll make a drink and call a doctor for you . " Says Suho before leaving . A few minutes later the doctor who is also Suho friend come sooner than he expected because he's one of the best doctors in the city which of course has a lot of patients . Suho invited his friend to check his wife .

" What happen with my wife? " Ask Suho as he came out of the room after checking his wife's friend but his friend instead hug him and pat his shoulder with proud . Suho act confused with his friend . " Hey...I asked you . "

" You don’t know ? "

" How can I know if you not tell me anything . "

“You’re wife is pregnant, dude…Congrats. Very fast, huh? You don’t make accident, right?”

“What you talking about? I'm not same with you.”

“I know…” said his friend and then he taking leave because he have so much appointment that day. After his friend leave Suho still can’t believe with what happen. He very happy until unexpect his tears flow in his cheek.

 “Are you crying? What happen with me?” ask Chorong when see Suho come in with red eyes.

“Everything is alright, but a few months you will be a mom.” Chorong crying with smile in her face, Suho hug and kiss her non stop in every part of her face.

“Why I crying, this is a good news, right?” They laugh together. Suho very grateful met with a woman named park Chorong,. Maybe if it was not fate that brought them together, Suho will never know a woman who has become his wife because Chorong not the kind he wanted, before they met, of course. After they meet there are so many reasons to love her and be her side. And now Chorong is his world and his life. She gives a lot of happiness when she entered into his life, Suho sure that Chorong was created for him. Although in this world there is no term happily ever after like in the fairy tales but as long as there Chorong his side that was enough for him. Suho pray will continue to be with his wife forever.