Day 10 ( 13 Oct)

13 Prompts a Day

I did it! Here are the last 13 prompts. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed wrting them...now getting back to all my WIP stories.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

#1 Window

Kyuhyun’s favourite spot in Siwon’s apartment is at the huge glass window in the living room overlooking the bustling city, he loves to curl up with a cup of hot chocolate with the owner hugging him from behind as they watch the sunrise or sunset without interruption.

 

#2 Passion

When Kyuhyun choose spending time with Siwon over Starcraft, the older man did an impromptu victory dance.

 

#3 Rest

Kyuhyun caressed the thinner cheeks of Siwon and then placed a soft kiss on his forehead, “ I need you to close your eyes and sleep, every other thing can wait.”

 

#4 Mark

“Er…Kyu? Remember to use a scarf or something before leaving the dorm, K?” Donghae advised almost embarrassingly on seeing the many tiny lovebites all over Kyuhyun’s neck as the maknae walked lazily into the kitchen.

 

#5 Stranded

“So we have got another five more hours before they can send us a new bus?” Kyuhyun’s eyes lit up as he went back to cuddling with Siwon, overjoyed that they managed to have another few hours together.

 

#6 Grave

“You take a good rest first, I will join you pretty soon, Kyu,” Siwon spoke softly in a raspy voice, touching the newly erected tombstone of his beloved, before the he wobbled away supported by his cane.

 

#7 Drip

Kyuhyun would walk out of their shared bathroom with water still dripping from his hair and Siwon is always ready with a fluffy towel to dry his hair.

#8 Spoon

As Kyuhyun lean in to take a bite of his dessert, all Siwon could think about at that moment was he wished he was the spoon instead.

 

#9 Front

Despite his cool demeanour and nonchalant attitude, Siwon knows how desperately Kyuhyun wants the rest of the members to approve of their relationship.

 

#10 Eternity

Kyuhyun is quietly confident beyond any doubt that Siwon and him will grow old together.

 

#11 Sparkle

Kyuhyun would never tell anyone how he finds that once Siwon smiles, he lights up the room beautifully.

 

#12 Language

Je t’aime, I love you, Wo ai ni, Aloha Au Ia`oe , Ti amo, Aieru, Sarang Heyo – For every country that Super Junior performs in, Siwon is sure to learn how to say “I love you” in the local language and he would then repeats them into Kyuhyun’s ears as they drift off to sleep.  

 

#13 Sleep

Siwon gazed tenderly at the sleeping form of his boyfriend and whispered “I am so glad you made it, Kyu.”