Confession

I Think I Love You

After saying their goodbyes the two parted and headed off to different directions. Jihyun was about to walk off to the animal shelter to volunteer at while Zelo was headed to the library to get some books. Zelo stopped in his tracks and spotted the nearest flower shop. He ran over there in quite of a hurry and bought a bouquet of white roses for Jihyun. Zelo was shy, but he wanted to confess his feelings to her before it was too late. He saw her at a bench tying her shoelace.

Once she got up from her semi crouched position she felt someone back hug her. "Jihyun-ah... I-I-I... I think I love you." he stuttered. Jihyun blinked repeatedly. "Z-Zelo-ah... I-I..." Zelo had his eyes wide open in hope that she at least liked him back. "Was it love at first sight for you too?" He cut her off giving her the roses. She took the roses from him and she stared at them. Zelo bent over to her height with a shy smile on his face.

Jihyun looked up from the roses to Zelo and began to hit him furiously with the bouquet. "Choi, Jun, Hong!!!!" she hit him with every pause. "You crazy little !!! We only met five minutes ago!!" she exclaimed. Yongguk who was walking through the neighborhood saw the scene and began smiling to himself. Soon enough, he started to laugh like a mad man. Zelo kept repeating the word 'Ow!' each time she hit him with the bouquet. That was the last time he was getting her fake flowers. 

-Five Minutes Ago-

"Ne. Yeah hyung I'm going to the library to pick up your books. What do you read anyway fanfictions? Well, excuse me for not knowing fanfictions aren't published into books! Yes, yes, you and Jieun noona, I understand. Yes I understand that she is your ideal type and you are a huge fanboy hyung just stop- Okay! Okay! I'm going!!" Zelo replied to his hyung through the phone. Zelo just sighed and stopped in place running a hand through his hair. He heard an "Oof!" from behind him. There, he saw what he thought was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in his entire lifetime of sixteen, nearly seventeen years.

She immediately bowed and apologized to him. Zelo shook his head saying no worries and decided to start a conversation with her. That is how he found out that he name is Choi Jihyun, she's born in 1996, she likes puppies, she goes to the same school as he does, and she wishes that she was seriously taller. He fell in love with this girl right at that moment. 

-To the Present-

After about five minutes Jihyun has finished hitting Zelo with the fake roses. "Aish..." She muttered running a hand through her long hair. "You're new to this 'love' thing aren't you?" she asked as if she was his sunbae in love. Zelo just shyly nodded and Jihyun sighed. "Give it some time alright Junhong-ah?" she asked, nearly pleading. Zelo just pouted and nodded. Jihyun went to leave again but Zelo stopped her by back hugging her. "Can we still be friends for now?" He asked quietly muttering that last part. She laughed and replied "Yes we can be friends Junhong." 


[[A/N: SORRY, THIS IS RANDOM BUT LIKE I HAD THE IDEA OF BEING HIT WITH A BOUQUET AFTER THE CONFESSION. BUT LIKE THEY JUST MET A SHORT WHILE AGO SO YEAH.]]