1

O n R a i n y D a y s

The rains don’t show any sign of stopping but getting heavier instead. Nichkhun got off the couch he was sitting and walked to the window. He put his big palms onto the window glass. ‘Victoria-ahh, where are you?’ he sighed as the memory of her came back.

 

 

//Flashback//

‘Ah! I deadly am missing him. I can’t wait to see that smile on his face again,’ Victoria smiled. She got up from bed and walked to the living room; the room she always waits for him.

 

The time seemed crawled away really slow for her; a girl who in love. She kept on glance the wall clock once every 30 seconds. “Why the time is is so slow when I am without him and so fast when I am with him?” the question escaped with a sigh.

 

TING! TONG!

 

The bell rang as soon as the heavy sigh escaped out from . With a wide smile on her face, she quickly toddled to the door and opened it to let the guy she live together came in. “Oppa~!” she greeted.

 

“Stop it!” Nichkhun’s stern voice came out. In addition, he also pushed her far from him. It really annoyed for him right now to hear that lovely voice he used to miss every second.

 

The look on Victoria’s face really shows how shocked she was to receive a horrible reply from her boyfriend. Usually, he will come back and she will greet him as cheerful as she can be. Then, Nichkhun will peck her on her forehead before they hug each other. How could today be so different? Did she ever do something wrong to him today? Only God knows how many thoughts is playing in her mind now.

 

When a question is nicely formed in her mind, Victoria didn’t even have the chance to let it escaped from when Nichkhun threw out an envelope onto the coffee table. “I don’t believe them at first. But, when there’s evidence like these, how should I not?” he raved. The back of pictures showed when the envelope opened accidentally when Nichkhun threw it just now.

 

“Evidence?” she questioned him before she took the envelope with her white and smooth hand. She was totally shocked when she examined the pictures. It showed Victora is laughing whereas GiKwang is talking to her and laughing happily. ‘Is this he’s been raving?’ “You think I cheated…on you; the man I love?!” her jaws dropped as she fell on her knees.

 

He smirked. “Don’t try to create an excuse. It is really strong evidence,” he mocked, avoiding her question.

 

White pearls started to fall from her eyes. “I couldn’t believe that you prefer to believe in someone else better than me after we’ve been together for 1 year. We loved, we laughed, we lived together in that long period and you still didn’t have faith in me??! You know what; I do receive some pictures of you with a woman. The pictures are way more too crazy to not believe. But, still, I choose to believe you more than those stupid pictures!!” she snapped; defending herself.

 

But, Nichkhun was too boiled to accept any ‘excuse’. “Get out from my house. I don’t need a disloyal girlfriend in my life. Remember, don’t even come back,” he said, sitting on the couch with a cold face; a face Victoria never saw before.

 

‘Get out? Is he kicking me out? He did know I have nowhere else to go, doesn’t he? His place is the only place I knew here,’ the tears kept on increasing even when she told the brain to stop produce extra hormones. She couldn’t even believe the situation right now. She shook her head and asked herself to comeback to reality. ‘This couldn’t be a dream. It’s really hurt,’ she wiped her tears and got up. Painfully, she shuffled to their room.

 

This house she’s been living with Nichkhun is Nichkhun’s. This house is her only living place. She has no family, realtives or friend. Only Nichkhun the only people she has. How could Nichkhun, the man who she hoped could be her knight in shining armour, kicked her out? Thinking of that, the tears which have stopped just now continue to run through her clean cheeks.

 

She packed her stuffs and pulled her luggage outside the room. To get to the main door, she must pass Nichkhun who was on the couch in the living room. She stopped on her way and looked at him. ‘Please tell me to stop. Tell me this is all a joke. It’s okay. I wouldn’t mad. Just please, say something,’ she still hoping. Nichkhun did turn to her but only to say “Go!”

 

With a broken-into-pieces heart, she walked to the door. Out of the blue, the rains poured and lightning began to strike. She turned to Nichkhun once more. “Can I stay until the rain stop? I don’t think I can even see the road with the horrendous weather,” she spoke, trying to seek some mercy from him.

 

“If only you didn’t feel guilty for ever cheated on my back, then stay,” his answer stabbed right into her heart.

 

‘He sure hates me so much already. I have to go now. Don’t be a just because a man, Vic,’ she made up her mind. She opened the door ans walked out through it. “My love, goodbye,” she whispered alone.

 

The scene he was watching through his window did touch his egoist heart. He felt pity seeing Victoria pulling her huge luggage. He got up to call her back but then sunk back on the couch. He quickly shook the thought of forgiving her and making her comes back after all the cruel things Victoria did at him.

//End of flashback//

 

The trail about Victore stopped when the rain finally stopped hitting the ground. He sighed and went to bed. It’s late. He needs to sleep. “Victoria~’

 

 


 

 

The claps of lightning up in the dark sky woke him up. A sigh came out from his mouth. “It’s raining,” he sighed, “again.” He got up from his bed and went to the kitchen. He made a glass of hot chocolate and drank it little by little at the dining table as his mind trailing away.

 

 

//Flashback//

TING! TONG!

 

The bell rang. He stopped washing the dishes and walked to the main door. He opened the door just to reveal GiKwang who was grinning happily. “Khun-hyung, can I come in?” he asked.

 

He nodded and let GiKwang followed him. He was being followed to the living room. GiKwang sat on the couch Nichkhun offered while the owner of the house went to the kitchen and served the guest with a bottle of fuit juice and two glasses. “Thanks, hyung.”

 

“Here is our wedding card. Don’t forget to come,” he held an envelope to the man in front of him after taking it out from his bag.

 

Nichkhun looked at him questionly before at last grabbing the card from the owner. ‘Don’t tell me Victoria is marrying this guy here. He didn’t suite her at all. I was stupid to let her go. She’s the only girl who understands me,’ his heart was hoping.

 

With a slight hope in his heart, carefully, he opened the envelope and took out the invitation card inside it. His eyes trailed to GiKwang’s face after he read the card. “You are marrying…Jeon HyoSung? A girl from the coffee shop?” he asked. That name did ring a bell. He bet Victoria must tell him beforehand about the girl.

 

The future-to-be bride-groom grinned as the girl’s name he loved is pronounced. “Didn’t we suite each other really much?” he asked back.

Nichkhun was speechless. If this Victoria was not with this eyesmile guy, then where’s Victoria actually?

 

“Hyung-ahh, where is Victoria noona?” GiKwang looked to his left and right, searching for the noona who always help him out with all the wedding ring and the wedding plan. If it’s not because of Victoria, honestly, GiKwang don’t know what to do. As if he’ll ever found Victoria there. Of course, he wouldn’t. Victoria wasn’t there!

 

“Isn’t she’s with you?” Nichkhun dared himself to ask GiKwang. Because, there’ll no other house she knew except his and GiKwang’s, maybe. He didn’t know for real, though.

 

He chuckled; thinking nichkhun was pulling a joke with him. Then, playfully, he hit the older’s arm. “Ah, hyung~ Why would she’s with me? She is your yeoja chingu. Victoria noona wouldn’t cheat on you. I know how much she loved you, the only man she’ll love for the rest of his life.

 

Hyung, take a good care of her. I can count on you, can’t I? I love her. I really do,” his sentences really made Nichkhun burn. He was about to rave but GiKwang continued, “She’s my foster sister. She helped me a lot; include searching for HyoSung’s ring which she’ll wear on our wedding day. It’s lucky that her finger’s size is same as Victoria-noona’s.”

 

Those really struck Nichkhun straight in his mind. That picture he got which showed Victoria and GiKwang laughing together didn’t bother him much, to be honest. What boiled him up was the picture GiKwang gave his girlfriend a really beautiful ring and Victoria looked so happy about that.

 

‘What have I done? Victoria didn’t do anything wrong! Now, where are you?!’ “Of course, I will. Hehee… Your Victoria noona is going shopping at city. I am tired to company her. I’ve just came home from work,” he lied while faking a grin.

 

How could he tell her foster brother the truth? He has warned him just now. What do you expect GiKwang will do if he knew Nichkhun has kicked his foster noona out of his house, the only house she has to stay?

GiKwang stood up. “Right… Hyung, I got to go. There’s something I need to take care for the wedding. Don’t forget to come,” he held out a hand to his hyung as he reminded him one more time.

 

Nichkhun replied his handshake with a nod before sending him to the door. As soon as GiKwang leave from his place, a question escaped his mouth, “Victoria-ahh, chagiya, where are you?”

//End of flashback//

 

 

He glanced at the wall clock. “Ah, it’s already 2:30 a.m. I need to sleep. Tomorrow I need to attend GiKwang’s wedding day. It been a month already since you leave me, Victoria,” he thought and began shuffled into his room.

 

‘I know it’s my fault. I shouldn’t suppose to believe random people who gave me that envelope more than you. I’m sorry, Victoria. Come back, please.’

 

 


 

 

HE GOT out from his car after parking it properly at the parking it at the reserved parking lot. He adjusted his tuxedo so he’ll look neat. Regardless the dark circle under his eyes, everything is perfect then.

 

Reaching there, GiKwang found him first and greeted him. He brought Nichkhun to the dishes tables and asked him to eat. Because he was not hungry, he just grabbed a little fruit salad and a glass of grape juice.

 

“I’m sorry that Victoria can’t come. She needs to go somewhere else,” a lie formed. He better lie before the other ask!

 

GiKwang chuckled. “Seriously, hyung; do you think you can prank me on my wedding day? I’ve met her! She’s with HyoSung right now. Really, seriously, hyung; I can’t believe you! I know I am easy to trust but not that stupid,” he stressed the word NOT while pouting.

 

He was shocked; he truly was! Vic…Victoria is here? Are you kidding me, man?! He looked at the poouting GiKwang and faked a grin. “Sorry, I just want to…you know,” he laughed, “Where’s HyoSung?”

 

The bridegroom smiled sheepishly. “Eii, hyung, I know you want to ask Victoria noona actually, don’t you? Ah, hyung! She just left you for couples of hours and you missed her already? So sweet~” he teased.

 

‘What do you mean a couple of hour? She’s gone for weeks.’ “Hehee… What to do? She’s the only one I have.”

 

GiKwang put his glass on the table. “Come,” he pulled Nichkhun who managed to put his glass which is still full of wine onto the table.

 

 

The girls chuckled. “Ah, unnie, stop teasing!” HyoSung hit Victoria playfully on her arm.

 

“Serious, you look so beautiful today. GiKwang is so lucky to get you as his spouse. If he cheat or leave you, tell me! I swear I’ll teach him a lesson,” she said. ‘I know the feeling when someone you loved dumped you. It hurts, so much!’

 

“Eii~ GiKwang wouldn’t do that. He loves me,” Hyosung defended her husband.

 

Victoria shrugged. “Well, people can change. Plus, we don’t know the future.” ‘Nichkhun has changed. I never thought he could kick me out of his house. He told me he loved me and going to love and take care of me till his last breath.’

 

HyoSung is about to ask what’s wrong because her face looks a bit gloomy right after she spoke but was interrupted when her phone ring.

 

“Eotteohke eotteohke eotteohkae mareul halkka~ do you hear me that I am falling in love?”

 

She glanced at her telephone screen. GiKwang’s name popped out. She grabbed her phone and answered the call.

 

“Chagiya, I’m coming with Khun-hyung. Is Victoria noona there with you?”

 

“Ne, she’s here. Okay, I’ll wait for you. Nae nampyeon, saranghanda,”

 

“Nado, bye~”

 

She hanged up and put her handphone back in her bag.

 

“Is GiKwang calling?” Victoria asked.

 

HyoSung nodded. “He’s coming with Nichkhun oppa,” she told her.

 

Victoria’s eyes double in size. She didn’t expect him to come this early. ‘He’s…coming here?’ “Ouch! My stomach hurts. I guess I need to go to the toilet for awhile?” she held her stomach and slowly got up before tiptoed. When HyoSung was not looking, she went another way.

 

Unlucky, she met GiKwang on her way. Meaning here, she also bumped into her ex-boyfriend, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. [A/N: idk whether I spell it correctly or not. Sorry. My bad.]

 

“Hey!” GiKwang exclaimed happily.

 

She smiled back before quickly running away with her higheels in hand It would be a bad idea to run with 3 inch highheels.

 

“Victoria!!” Nichkhun yelled and ran after her.

 

Just then, HyoSung came in. “Oppa, have you seen Victoria unnie?”

 

GiKwang grinned and replied, “Yeah. They’re playing run-and-catch.”

 

 

“Victoria!! Kidaryo!” he shouted.

 

‘No, I don’t want you to meet me. I’m such a stupid girlfriend.’ “Don’t come near!” she yelled back.

 

She crossed the road. The drive of a speeding car honked when he saw Victoria. Nichkhun ran into the road, too. The vehicle breaked and a loud ‘thump’was heard.

 

 


 

 

It’s been a few weeks since the funeral. GiKwang and HyoSung were mad at Nichkhun at first but…he’s gone. There’s no use to get angry at a dead person. Futhermore, he’s dead because he saves Victoria. If not because of him, Victoria is gone by now. He said, he didn’t deserve after all the bad things he done to Victoria. Victoria should live more, maybe finding someone better than him.

 

Nichkhun left Victoria alone. Victoria decided to stay at his house and took care of it. She vowed to keep being single even Nichkhun had gave his permission. She still loves him and would never fall in love with other man. He’s her first and last love; he’s the only one.

 

Thunder clasps and lightning struck while the rain poured when Victoria was cleaning the house. She looked outside the window. A smile formed on her lips along with a teardrop fell on her cheek as her mind trailed of Nichkhun. “On rainy days, the thought of you keep coming. I love you and always will be.”

 

 

-----------

Sorry. I still can't find any picture. So, how is it? Good? Bad? Leave a comment. Whoever you are, thanks for reading! ^_^