He Is Mine (FIN)

He is Mine

 

HE IS MINE

 

Noone POV

 

It's another year for new students joining XIA school and another busy week for student council to arrange some orientation events called KYS-Know Your School-. Sounds stupid but yeah.... The famous president of student council named it, so don’t even protest.

 


"...better put that on the corner, Wookie..." the president, Kim Heechul, order one of of student council as the later who called Wookie take the vase and put it right on where he's ordered.


"... And where's Hyukjae? He's the PIC for today, am I right??"

"Yea.. But unlucky for you, Heechul hyung.... His beloved one has an exhibition rite now and Hyuk seems choose that event..." Wookie said as Heechul sighed in defeat.

 


"I thought he has a match?"

"Chullie... You know Hyukjae... He even left the match" suddenly someone in as Heechul spun around found Siwon stood right behind him still wearing a pair of basketball uniform with a big clothes bag slung over his head.

Siwon was about to throw his tired body on the fluffy sofa when Heechul scream "DOOOOONNN'TTT ever touch that sofa when you're all sweaty!" and Siwon just scoof as he found another chair to sit.

No use to act against that diva president of student council, except you are a cat that has 9 soul.

 


"Why don't you take a nice bath and help us arrange our room... We should welcome the new generation as well Horsie.." Heechul scrunch his nose up as the latter just stood up and walked lifelessly towards the bathroom.

Yeah... They had one luxurious bathroom.



"Oh... Siwonnie... How's the match?"

Siwon stop for a second, took something from his pocket and rise it up higher so the president could see what they had.

It's a gold medals with diameters around 5 cm.

 

Heechul smile proudly as he said softly, "Great job Siwonnie..."

------------------

Last day of KYS.

"Stupid Kim!" Hyukjae said under his breath as he made way to second floor and headed to a big wooden door tagged "Student Council" on it.

He take the key in his pocket and put it in a key hole.

He swift it and push the door open in one go.



Hyukjae sighed again as he eyed the empty room...



"I miss my baby..." he said while pouted then decide to take a nap before he start his job; give some information to new students if they come to council room and ask about how to join the council.

Before he closed his eyes, he took his phone and typed the message for his baby.



To : babyfishy

Baby... I miss you... Any plan to spend some quality time with me at council room?

*puppy eyes*


Message sent



Hyukjae smile as he re-read the message he was send seconds ago before turn his back and sleep, missed the incoming message from Donghae.


Meanwhile @ Art room

Donghae was staring blankly at the white canvas, didn't know what to paint. Then he felt his pocket vibrated. He got something on his phone.

He take out the phone and a sweet smile plestered on his face.



"Hyukkie..." he breath out as he typed his reply.



To : my monkey man

*teary eyes* I caaaannnnt.... Mr. Kwang wants me to join Seoul exhibition. I don't

know if I can achieve it later.... It's Seoul... I miss you Hyukkie... I'll come later neh...

*smooch*


Message sent.



He put the phone on the chair beside and stared again on that white empty canvass while took glances every seconds to his phone. After 5 minutes waited for his boyfriend's reply, he sigh heavily.



"Guess he's fall asleep already..." he mumbled softly as he kept fidgeted on his seat.

"What should I paint?? What's love that didn't have? Ugh... I need Hyukkieeee..." He shouted desperatedly.

And Donghae kept struggled in his thought about what should he painted until a voice called him softly.

"Hae ah"

 


Hyukjae pov

I read Donghae's reply and a bit disappoint since he didn't do what he typed about 'I'll come later neh'.

But I know that I will never be mad at him over something like that.

He must be drowning in his canvass right now.

 


I smile and packed my stuff then skip out of the room and lock it.

Now, I'm on my way to my baby's room after all of these s about explained things for those new students.



I was about to enter the room when I saw my baby's pouting cutely. I smile seeing his cute expression. Guess he's lack of idea for painting.


"Hae ah... Let's go home..." I decided to call him after 5 minutes staring at him. He turn his body towards me and quickly jump on me.

"Hyukkieeeee...." he wails as he hugs me tightly. I chuckle seeing him clinging on me like this.

 

My 5 years old boyfriend.



"Omooo... Is my baby miss me that much??" I hug him back as he nods his head against my chest. "I miss you too, Hae... Thought you would go to council room??"


He snap his head up and stare at me frowning... Then his eyes got teary all of sudden...

"Huwaaaaaaa... I forgot it... I'm sorry Hyukkieee..." he wails uncontrolable as I just hugs him tightly and whisper him that it's okay and I don't mad at him.


"Baby... Don't make me kiss you to stop you from crying..." I threaten playfully as he try hard to suppress his sobs.

Well... I will keep kissing him though... Hehehehe...


"mmpphh... HYUKKIEEE...." He shout as I let his lips parted from mine. I grin widely as he slap my chest a bit hard.


"I stop crying, you know that..."

"And I don't see why I can't kiss you... I didn't say that I won't kiss you if you stop crying, my crybaby Hae..." I tap his nose as he snuggle on my chest.

"But we're in public..." he mumble softly, thus only me can hear it. Of course it's only me who can hear it since it's only us in the room.


"But noone's here..."

"Uh... But still... I'm not used for it.." he said and hugs me even tighter, thus makes me chuckle for his cute behaviors.

"Lets go home baby... You need to rest..." I said and he nod agree.

After clean up the room, we're walk out of the school and I send him home first.


Everytime we back home, Hae always clinging on my arms and lean his head on my shoulder.

And he said that he's not used for PDA.

Maybe just for the kiss....

 

 



"Hyukkie?"

"Hae baby?"

"Do you have homework for tomorrow?" he ask while pouting cutely.

"Mmm... Nope... Why?"

"Will you tuck me to sleep tonight?" and I smile hearing his wishes.

"Wish's granted!" I said while ruffle his hair, make it messier than before.

------------------

I end up slept over at Donghae's house after his mom assure me that it's more than ok for me to sleep over at their home. And my mom don't mind it either.

"baby... Baby... Baby... Wake up... Wake up... Wake up..." I poke his chubby cheeks as he groan in annoyance.



I chuckle seeing him and feeling full in my chest as I imagine that I will pass every morning with these kind of scene when we're married later.


"Haeee.. We have to attend the recruitment meeting this morning... Cmon baby, wake uuuupppp..." I kiss his cheeks repeatedly and he's wide awake now.

"Hyukkieeeee.... You're hereee..." he squeal as he pull me into a tight hug.

"Yes baby... I'm here..."

"Did you sleep here last night?" he asked as I saw a tint of red on his cheeks. I nod as a reply thus makes him blushing even more.

"Why you didn't tell meee?" he buries his face on my tummy as I chuckle while ruffle his hair softly.



"Why should I tell you?"

"I wanna cuddle with you..." he mumbles against my tummy and I laugh for his cuteness.

"You did it though baby... No need to tell you, since your body is a good detector to detect my body..."


He lift his face and beam happily.

Awww... Such a kiddo, my boyfriend



"That's why I dream about you..." he snuggle closer to me. He's on top of me now.

"Can we cuddle again Hyukkie? 5 minutes is enough..." he closes his eyes as I wrap his body in my arms.

 



"Lovebirds.... Time to school!! No funny bussiness young men" Donghae's mom sneak his head inside as we chuckle before shout "Yes, Sir!" in unison.

 


@ school

"Hyukkie... I can't join the meeting. Mr. Kwang told me to discuss about the exhibition..." he said while pouting cutely. I peck his pouty lips and hugs him tightly.

"Guess I'll see you at lunch?" I murmur as he nod in my embrace.

"I'm sowwie Hyukkiiee... I will finish it as soon as I can neh... I wanna go to Parisss Hyukkieeee..." He beam cutely as I nod agree, laughing over his randomness thought.

"Paris then..." I peck his head then he hugs me tightly before bid goodbye to me.

 


I sigh heavily.

I hate a meeting without him...

 



After meeting, I need to attend some interview for new members that want to join us.



"Hyuk, take over my place. I need to meet the Dean..." Heechul hyung said as I nod weakly then take a seat on his.



"Hyuk, let's start..." Kangin hyung said as I nod agree.

 

He ask Ryeowook to call another student.
Then a girl with a short hair enter the room and take a seat in front of us; me-Kangin hyung-Kyuhyun.

I decide to keep silent and let Kangin hyung to start the interview.

 


"She's so into you..." suddenly Kyuhyun whisper as I raise my brow, try to understand what's his mean by that words.

I glance at Kyuhyun and he just point to the center of the room with his eyes.

I shift my gaze to where he pointed at and found the girl widen his eyes when our eyes meet.

 



"Oh... Not again" I breathe out and this evil magnae just chuckle stupidly.

"Soooo.... What's your name again?" Kyuhyun start and Kangin hyung just chuckle lightly, knowing that this evil must have something evil in his mind.

"Uhm... Ji eon, sunbae nim..." she answer shyly.

"Why you wanna join with us? Do you have a crush here?" Kyu ask as I just roll my eyes. The girl only blushed and shok his head furiously.


I can see his face become red more and then I feel Kyu nudge me, gesture me to continue the interview.

 


"Oh.. I have nothing to ask. But if you accepted in this council, you must be strong and creative... That's all... Thank you, you can go out and wait for the annoucement..." I said and give her an assuring smile. She stands up and bow at us while shout a 'thank you' a bit too loud.

 


"She has the spirit..."

"Yeah... It will be hard for you to avoid the jealous Donghae..."



I chuckle over Kangin hyung's statement, since it's remind me when Hyoyeon stubbornly wipe my sweat with his damn scarf. And Donghae just being adorable jealousy boyfriend of mine by pouring a water on her with a pail.


"That's cute..." I chuckle again as they slap my head.

"Cute your !!!"

"Well... As cute as I like him to be, I still don't want to make his jealous... You know that my baby is so sensitive inside... he’s cried a lot after that incident…" I sighed as I hint Ryeowook to call another person.

"Yea... That fish... Ouch... Yahhh!!!!"

"Don't insult my baby, Cho Kyuhyun!" I slap his head playfully as Kangin fake cough, since the interview should start again.



"Well... Introduce yourself then..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

After finished the interview, I walk out of the council room, avoiding the task to review the new student profile and IQ test.
Better I found my baby... And spend my time with him...


I was still walking on the long corridor when I saw the girl that I interview before.

What's the name again?


Uh... But my brain told me to avoid her...

And when I decide to turn my heels away, she just run to me and I can't be rude to just leave.


"Sunbae-nim..."


I scratch my neck as I turn back and give her a polite smile.


"U-uh… Yes? Need something?"


I can see a pink color tainted on his cheeks. I just chuckle seeing her all nervous.

 



"C-can I have your name, Sunbae-nim?"

"Oh... Its Hyukjae..." I said as I then walk away to avoid another conversation.
She seems to call me again but then I just put my head phone on.

Don't want my baby getting jealous again... Even though its cute...

But sometimes he can be clueless too about that... He's just jealous when someone really stand too close with me and touch me.

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

A month after...

The orientation for the new student has ended and student council orientation for new member has done too.
Today is a usual day and I kind a lazy to be in class since Donghae didn't attend the first lesson due to his preparation for the exhibition. So I decide to sleep at council at the first lesson.


It's just math... Hae can help me with it... Hehehehe....



Then my phone ringing.

"Yea? Oh... Baby? What's wrong? Decide to attend the class? No? Okay, what is it? Huh? Now?? You can't attend the whole lessons? Huwaaaa baby... But I miss you so much... Really? You will make it up for me? Do what I want? *smirk* alright then... I'll see you at 3 neh? Love you baby Hae... Muachhh..." but then someone in.


"Ewwww... Hyukjae! Stop making that sound... Its not cute..."


"Yah!" I snap playfully before continue talking to my baby, "alright... Don't stress yourself too much baby... Mh-hm... Byee sweetie...Muachhh..." then I cut the line while sending my death glare to the stupid Changmin who keep insult me.

 


"Shim Changmin!!! Why you even hereee???? Go back to your college!!!" I snap at him as he just chuckle.

"I got myself a free day today, Monkey... Where's my cutie Hae??"

"Yahhh!!! He's not yours!!! And don’t call him cutie… Ugh... Seriously hyung... You give me headache..." I roll my body on the sofa, back facing him.

Donghae is his precious dongsaeng when he's still in XIA senior high school. Now he's a college student at the best university at Seoul.


"Easy monkey.... I'm here since I heard him join the exhibition... He needs my suppooorttt..." he keep teasing me as I just snort to his statement.

"Support your ?" I mumble annoyed and then I didn't realize that I slowly drift to sleep.

 

The last thing I heard was a door being open and close again. Maybe Changmin hyung leave the room already.

-------------------

No one pov

Hyukjae still slept soundly since no one entered the room except Changmin that just tease Hyukjae, and Sungmin only take his book from his locker without wake the blonde up.

 


And then Ji eon came in view, knocked on the door.

Yes. Ji Eon is accepted in there. She's under Academics department.

 


Since no one opened the door she tried to turned the knob by herself.

"Uh it's unlock..." she mumbled quietly as she stepped in to the room. And her face flushing immediately when a handsome sleeping face of Hyukjae came into view.

"o~omooo~" She squealed silently and approached the sleeping figure. She slowly reached the main couch where Hyukjae slept soundly.

"Hyukjae Sunbae... So handsome" she whispered while bent down and practically traced Hyukjae's face with her eyes. A wide smile was drawed on her face.

Maybe realized that something annoyed his sleeping time, Hyukjae started to stir thus made Ji Eon retreat a back with nervous attacked her.

Hyukjae who realized that he had a companion quickly sat up as he rubbed his eyes slowly.


"Uhm... Mianhae Sunbae nim... I didn't mean to wake you up..." the blushing girl bow 90 degrees as Hyukjae just chuckled and wave his hands, gestured her that it's not a big deal.

 


"Where's everyone?" Hyukjae asked, look around and found that no one's there except the two of them. He scratched his back head as he thought that he really need a help now.


"Uhm... I don't know where everyone... I just thought that maybe I can spend my time here before the next class started... " She said while blush madly.


Hyukjae just nod as he quickly took his phone and typed on in fastly without Ji Eon knowing.


"So... Sunbae nim... Do you have a girlfriend?" she dare asked him that.

 


Well, Hyukjae has a lover, but not a girlfriend, that's why the answer was Hyukjae shook his head and was about to explain but that girl just grab his hands shamelessly made Hyukjae gape.

 


"Really?" she asked again while scoot closer to Hyukjae who start moved to back. "Then... Do you think I have a chance to be your girlfriend? I am so in love with you oppa... Uhm Sunbae nim.."


And Hyukjae thought that this girl will not too blantant when showed her feeling.

------------------------

5 minutes before, @ Art Room.

Donghae was in the middle of painted something on his canvass when suddenly he felt something vibrated inside his pocket pants. He quickly take the phone out and swipe the screen opened as his lover's face came into view. He smile a bit before touched the message icon on the phone.


"Huh? Sungmin hyung? Kangin hyung? Kyu? What are they thinking for texting me together like this??"

 


~urgent meeting!! Donghae, Hyukjae need your help!~ that's the message he got.



"Wh-what happen?" he mumbled as he open another messages but before he can open it, another message came and he quickly close other message since he saw the last message was from Hyukjae.


~baby... I need your help. Council room NOW!~

 


And for that Donghae quickly run to council room.



After reach the room, without any hesitate Donghae open the door only to find a girl lean closer to his Hyukkie when Hyukkie just being polite not too push the girl away.

But his thought was occupied by the message that his Hyukkie need his help and about the urgent meeting. So he put aside his jealousy and ask Hyukjae sweetly.


"Hyukkie? I thought we had a meeting? And you said you have a problem" Donghae asked. The girl finally released Hyukjae's hand and pouted there. Ang Hyukjae knew it well that Donghae is angry.

 


"Oh... Yes baby, WE have a meeting and yes I have a problem... Oh and maybe you two need to know each other since you didn't come to council almost a month. Ji Eon, please meet your other Sunbae, Lee Donghae, my only one boyfriend and its answer your last question... And Donghae, this is your dongsaeng, Ji Eon" Hyukjae said as he gripped Donghae's hand tightly, trying to sooth the younger.

 


"Uhm... Nice to meet you, Sunbae nim" Ji Eon bow with a frown on his face. But Donghae's being his y jelaousy boyfriend can't help it but to be rude.


"Yea and don't ever touch my boyfriend again if you still want to stay here..." Donghae snap thus makes Hyukjae amused but at the same time he felt sorry towards Ji Eon. Its his fault that Ji Eon misunderstood his status.


"C'mon baby..."

And being a caring boyfriend, Donghae quickly walk off of the council and follow Hyukjae to ask the older about him need help.


"Hyukkie, why are you drag me here?" Donghae tilt his head confused since Hyukjae already dragged him to the emergency stairs.

Maybe Donghae really want to help Hyukjae or Donghae just being a ert -thanks to the best teacher, Lee Hyukjae, for that- then he asked his boyfriend with his innocent face.

"Hy-Hyukkie... your pr-problem... Do you had a hard on???"

And Hyukjae's jaw drop as his body betrayed his heart for not molest Donghae at public place.

-------------------------------

Later at night in Donghae's bedroom.



"I still don't like her touching you!"

Hyukjae and Donghae reached the main topic as Hyukjae now tried hard to sooth his angry and jealous boyfriend, while Donghae pouted even deeper.

"C'mon baby... Let's forget today... Come smile for meeee..." Hyukjae cooed the pouting Lee Donghae as the said brunette just pouted more and more...

But then after some times tried hard, finally Donghae got lured.

--------------------------------------

Morning @ School

"Uhm... Donghae, what are you doing?" Sungmin asked confused because ever since he walk into the council room, all he can see was Donghae walked here and there, moved some items that mostly is his equipment for painting.

"I thought I need to make it clear to all the new students that Hyukjae is my Hyukkie..."

Sungmin stared in disbelieve towards his cute and lovely dongsaeng before he broke down and laugh.


"Morning!! Yahh Minnie... Is Kyu makes you insane??" another voice in their conversation and it's...


"Hyukkieeeee..." Donghae shouted happily as he run off of Hyukjae's room and jump into his lover's arms. Hyukjae has his own room since he's a vice president.


"Babyyyyy... Its so nice to see you here early in the morning... What brought you here? I thought you had some preparation for the exhibition..." Hyukjae hugs him tightly but then Sungmin broke the sweet moment with his statement.


"The right question was 'what are you bring in here early in the morning, Hae?’ " he chuckle as Donghae pouted and Hyukjae just tilt his head, being the oblivious one.


"What's the meaning, baby? What are you bring in??"

"Uh... I hope you're not mad at me..."



"Just see your room Hyukjae..." Sungmin said still with his giggling mode.



Hyukjae slowly reach his room and widen his eyes when he saw what's happen with his room, but then his eyes turn warm by thinking of his baby Hae is still cannot let yesterday scene away.

 



"And I thought that you forget it already..." he smile sweetly at Donghae's shy face.


Then his hands reach out to cup Donghae's face and lift it a bit to meet his eyes.

"It's my pleasure to see you here all the time baby... And don't worry... I am yours forever..." and with that he close the gap between their lips as Sungmin just snort before close the door and run out to find his Kyuhyun.

===============================================================================================

ehehehehe...

finally I choose this plot... and why I thought that this story need DONGHAE's POV??? *tease*

"I'm not promising anything..." mumbling incoherently repeatedly....

 

sooo.... I just wana say a BIG THANK YOU to more than 60 subscribers. I'm sorry that this story turn out bad or not like your expectation due to my brainless these days... T_T

 

I think I need vacation...

Bali with Hyukjae seems great eh? *daydreaming*

 

 

 

and thank you so much for always support all my fics...

I love you all...

^_^

love,

dc