Debts

I'm a God in a Shrine with a Fox?!

1:Debts

Its already 7 PM at night and krikkkkkkkkkkkkkk, something like hard ball hit onto a window pane. "Again..huh?" I sighed, looking at the shattered glass infront of me. I went out of the kitchen, seeing dad sitting and staring at the coffee table.

"The money loaners Broke the window's glass again..dad.." I puff my cheeks, hollowing little air. "Are you repaying back the money yet?" I stop for his answers, he can't be procrastinating on the payments right? "AHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed, he was holding my shoulder tightly and shouting nonsense phrases, "Don't worry Taemin-ah! With this 100,000 won betting ticket, i can repay ALL my debts in on fell swoop!" 

"How'd you get the money?!" I yelled, checking the monthly food expense that i put under the coffee table. "DID YOU USE THEM ON HORSE RACING AGAIN?!" I give him a shot glare. 

Currently, i'm living in a run down apartment with my dad and yes he is an addict, a gambler.

"You useless old man!!" I kick him on the lap, stomping back to my room. "I'll make 10 times more than that Taemin!" he begged. "Bull." I spitted. Somehow i don't know how i cope this everyday with money and a gambling addict dad. 

In classroom:

'I have to cut down on food again..i guess' i sniffed.

"Hey Taemin-ah" 

"What's with this lunch box?" oh no, it's Dongwoo! the class bully who picks on me everyday. "Hey look at this everyone! His lunch box only have a rice and a plum!" he shouted, hysterically laughing at me. "Kyyyyyaaaaa!!! stop it!" I pulled onto his shirt, i feel like i'm a minion everytime he did this.

"That's horrible"

"Diet much?"

"Hahahah too little for you "

And what not the crowd goes gossiping about me.

But someday..i hope that i can be as rich and powerful..just maybe someday.

After school:

Another afternoon full of problems ahead of me... I walked home with ugly stares from people, mostly all the people at school hates me now. 

"I'm home!" I unlocked the rusty gate infront of my house, eh where is dad? 

"Have you bought a new glass, yet?" I shouted. I walked to the kitchen, "dad..?" i looked all around the tiny house until a piece of note attracted me. It suddenly came. I read it miserably. 

*BAM BAM BAM* came a knock on the door.

"Lee Taemin, open up the door!" who's that? I quickly took a glance at the paper, and it wrote

I'll be on a vacation for awhile, i'm sorry..

don't look for me.

Dad.

"Please open up!" The knock came harder, and harder.

I was still shocked. "You have an order of enforcement to vacate this apartment with all cost," the two men with tuxedos stood infront of me, looking around. "Kid, where's your father?" one of them asked.

"I don't know" I gasped.  After i realised what actually happen, 10 men came rushing to the apartment with boxes and packing all my furniture into the boxes.

"Ehhhhh..what is this?!" I shrieked, ruffling my black hair.

"JUST WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!!!!" I screamed.

At the park:

Guess what? I've been kicked out. What another useless day perhaps? 

*fweshhhhhhhhhhh* the wind came rustling to the leaves. "....I...I'm in a big...trouble" a big realisation hit me on the face. "ARHFHHHPOFDECJLX M!" I sweared.

"That damn old man!" 

"HOW COULD HE JUST LEAVE HIS SON ALONE IN AN APARTMENT WITH AN ENFORCEMENT TO GET KICKED OUT OF HIS OWN APARTMENT?!" 

"WHERE AM I GOING TO LIVE?!" I let out a very heavy sighed. My whole face is entirely red.

*growl* I hug my knees, "where am i going to find food? i became homeless at such a young age..i don't even have a relative..to begin with..what should i do from now on?"

*wooof woof woooof wooof*

"EEEEEEEEEKSSSSSSSSSS" *woof woooof wooof*

"Huh?" I looked around for the source of the voice, ehh a person on the tree?

"Hey!? are you okay?" i shouted at him. "Soome...onee...please...help me.."

*wooooooooof wooof wooof* "Please...take that dog away from me..!"

I smirked, looking at the dog.

"Shhhshhhhshhh" i hushed the dog to go away. "Thank you very much.." the men gapped for air, "i'm sorry i can't handle...'dogs'.." he breathe heavily. "It's been awhile since i came back to this town.."

"ohh are you o-kay?" I asked, worried. "Yeah..as soon as i get here, being cornered by a dog really scares me!" I pulled back myself, what is wrong with this blonde men?

"Are you a local?" he asked, sniffing around.

"Neh.." i answered, feeling uncomfortble around him already.

"Yes...but..i just got kicked out of my own apartment.." I sighed.

I spent my 3 minutes telling him about my dad..yet i didn't get to know his name.

"I..see..so your father ran away from home..?" *sobs* he's crying??!

"It's been decade since i've been at home.." he sighed, "i wonder how every one is doing at home now.. I'm sure Minho will attack me as soon as he sees my face.."

'Minho..?' 'is it his wife?' i thought.

"But it's still alright.." i finally spoke. "Alright..?" he continued.

"Alright to have..a home to return too..right?" i said.

*scratch scratch* "Since i already lost my house...hehehehe" I smirked.

"Taemin.." he slowly spoke "In that case..i'll give you my home.." 

"EHH?!" I screamed, "shshhshhh"

"I can't leave my home empty..forever? Unless if you're accepting to live there..then my burden is all gone..right?" he said, smiling.

I only can giggled, and stare at the floor, "why is he so kind?"

"...And most importantly.."

"You're..so much suitable.." what is he doing? he pecked my forehead with a small kiss! what the hell? 

"ehh..?"

"Go to the place written in this memo..Just tell them that 'B' sends you there, when you arrived there.." he said, handing me the memo written. "I'm sure Jonghyun and Little Key and little foxy Minho will welcome you as their new.....Master" he whispered.

I touched my forehead, blushing a deep red rose..

"The new..master?" I smirked, "what the hell?" i laughed. "At least, a house is a house..right?"

*crunched*

The place is so gloomy..like there is no any emotion or aura..

"....."

I collasped on the floor, "yeah i was right, i get con by that men!" 

"To think that a huge house is awaiting for me..but this old looking shrine instead?! I'll never trusts adults again.." i cried, gripping the dirt under me.

"..." i bow down.

Suddenly a fox fire surrounded me.. "Sunggyu-shii..welcome back"

ehh? i screamed.

"KYAHHH! A GHOST!! I SAW A GHOSTTTT?! AHHHH!! GOD!!" i cried  and ran to the old shrine for the god's sake. 

*bam* i slammed the door.

"Ah wait Sunggyu~"

"is that you Sunggyu?"

A tiny voice i can hear from outside.

"Long time no see...Sunggyu.." a sudden haze came and i could see a tall men with a little fox like ear on his puffy hair..is that Minho?

"Where have you been until now?" he said, ehh?

"LEAVING ME TO TAKE CARE OF THIS PLACE FOR 20 YEARS?! AND WOAHH YOUR HAIR IS BLACK..YOUR SO STYLISH EHH?"

"......." i stared at his grinning face.

"I'm gonna ing kill you!!!!!!" he shouted, chasing me.

"I'MMMMM.........NOT SUNGGGGGGGYUUUUUU" *cling* i dropped down to the floor.

"hmm..who are you then..?" the fox-like men stared at me, while crawling ontop of my body. 

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2.

 

yay :) thank you for the 9 subbies! first chapter ~ how you like it? i add Sunggyu and Dongwoo from INFINITE inside too~ I went to INFINITE ONE GREAT STEP last Saturday, so the both dorks are my bias now .. kinda.. but subscribe? for more updates? comment if you like this chapter? please help me!