Jongup is Jongup

Stupid
*DaeJae are in other room* "Yongguk ah~ stop it~ the maknaes are here~" Himchan whined. Yongguk gave a light chuckle. "They are sleeping. Now c'mon , you ' re hot when you ... " *prooftthh* Yongguk stopped. And so did Himchan. Their eyes widened. *proooofthhhhh* They both looked at Junhong who that time was started sniffing. "Yongguk.Bang Bastard Yonfgguk plfease sfay thgat wasnt you." Himchan said with fingers pinched his nose to covered the horrible smell. Yongguk shook his head no. *profttttthhhhhh* They both looked at Jongup who that time scratching his exposed tummy and then scratching his cheeks. "ing Jongup , get up ! Youre ruined our great moment with your stupid smelllll !!! " Himchan yelled while Yongguk laugh his off. Jongup opened his eyes. "Eoh,hyungs?Why am i here? Wasnt i in the toilet ??" Jongup asked cluelessly. Yongguk rolled on the floor , still laughing his life off. Junhong was totally awake. "Ewwww Jongup hyung ! I was slept with my face on your back !" Junhong screamed and leave the trio. "Stupid.Jongup.You are so dead!!!!!!!!" Himchan screamed while chased after Jongup who ran for his life. Yongguk still laughing like an idiot. "Hyung i'm sorry !! I thought i mean i dreamt that i was in the toilet !!! " Jongup tried to explain at Himchan who still chased after him. *DaeJae* "Umm Dae~ I think Jongup farted again~" "He did bother BangHim moments with his fart. Just like he did to us not so long time ago. Serve BangHim right. Ahhh lets continue~" "Dae~" "Ahhhh-" "Mmnhhhh" *Fin*