Chap 2

48 days with Diamond Necklace.

She looked herself at the mirror, "who is this? This is not my face!" her tears started to fall. She stomped her feet harshly. "You just switch you body with her" suddenly a male voice interrupt. He was leaning on the wall. "Who are you?" Yoona asked. "Did Sonia don't tell you? Aishh this jinjja pabo!"he slapped her head. "Who is SONIA?" Yoona began to confuse. Yesterday a strange woman, then this guy, then Sonia, then what? A gorilla maybe? " Pfttt -___- that woman that you met before. By the way, I'm Jon Woon, your death angel a.k.a your bodyguard, your friend, your team mates, your bla bla blalblalabla and I was being asked to take care of you while you are doing your task. And this handphone is an emergency angle phone. Call me when you are in trouble. I repeat ONLY IN TROUBLE. When you call me saying that "I'm bored, can you play w/ me? " I'll slap you so hardd. Remember. After handed the phone to Yoona, he disappear in a blink of eyes. "Wow! Angle got handphone too? Emergency phone? Angle nowdays are so modern. Cool. " she said. She landed herself on the bed . Seems like someone got a lot of work to do tomorrow. 

********

 

The air was very fresh in the morning . After having her breakfast and locking the door, suddenly "Boo!" Jon Woon a.k.a the death angle surprised her. He smiled like an idiot. " Don't you any things to do?" Yoona asked. " yes I do, and this is my early work, talking to you". Yoona left the death angle behind and continue her walk. Once she arrived at the cafe called " Im's Coffee and Restaurant", the tears slowly leaning on the cheeck. She quickly wiped it away. The door bell rig as soon as she enter the cafe. She saw a middle age woman at the front desk. "What would you like to order miss?" Upon hearing the voice, she began to miss her mother. Really miss. " Oh yes, give me a cup of latte, a slice of tiramisu cake and a banana muffin". The mid-age woman smile and pleased her to seat. When the food arrived, she couldn't bear the food again. That was her favourite. She has a habit that when she eat the cake she will cut it into a few pieces and mix it with banana muffin. Without she realized, the mid-age woman is watching her at the back. She came out after Yoona finished her food. " Are these your favourite young lady?" she asked. Yoona nodded and smiled. " Yes!" Mrs. Im was very shocked. "You are reminding me of someone". Then, the tears started to fall down. 'Yes the tears! Ooo emm gee mom ily damn much muah muah :* :*' Yoona screamed in her heart. " Reminding of someone? Who?" Yoona asked again. "Im Yoona my princess" she said. "She is very pretty, independent. Loyal, caring and much more. She loves to mix the cake w/ the muffin. Just like you. She'll be marrying Minhyuk end of this year but she ended up at the hospital. Accident. She's now in coma." Mrs. Im reviewing about her daughter. To keep her tears from falling down, Yoona attempted to said " Don't worry miss, she will be safe."