Just Like Tom & Jerry

You are My Oppa

 

                                                                                            

“Shorty!!!”

“Fatty!!”

Yuja and Kikwang both lying on the floor choking each other.”I’m not fat you shorty!!”Yuja who now on top of Kikwang said.”YOU ARE!!and I’m not shorty!!”Kikwang rolling and now choking Yuja on top.”I’m taller than youuuu….”

“yah!what happen with you both?are you crazy???”Dujun came and pulled Kikwang away from Yuja.and Yoseob who standing beside Dujun help Yuja to wake up.”gwenchanha?”asked him.”ne…”Yuja said and staring at Kikwang.”shorty!!!merong!!”she pulled out her tongue.”Fatty!!!”Kikwang doing the same thing.

“aissh…why both of you are so childish??”Dujun shook his head.”Kiki you had a schedule right now,huh?go now…manager hyung already waiting you in parking lot.”Kikwang nodded and pointed his index finger to Yuja.”just wait me okay??i’ll kill you after this!!!”suddenly a hand slapped Kikwang’s head he yelled.”what the heck hyung?!”

“You want to kill your sister??”asked Dujun.

“a-aniya…”he rubbed his head and walked away.

--

“Yuja,gwenchanha?”Dujun asking her and checked her neck,but there is no mark from Kikwang’s hands.

“Gwenchanha Oppa..we don’t really choking each other…”Yuja waved her hands and walked to the refrigerator.”aigoo…why today is so hot?”she act like nothing happened.

Yoseob and Dujun who saw it just shook their head,confused with Kikwang and Yuja’s act earlier.

--

                                                                                           

At night Kikwang already back,”ahh…I’m home…I’m so tired…”he loose his sneaker and sat in the couch.”oit!shorty oppa already back home!!”Yuja with a box of ice cream in her hands walking toward him and sat beside him.”tired?”she tilted her head looking at her shorty oppa,without any power he just nods.”eat this…”she gave him a spoon full of ice cream.”aa…”she asking him to Opened his mouth,”aa…”Kikwang said and ate the Ice cream.”massida?”asked her.Kikwang nods and smile.”han bondo..”he asking for another spoon.”ung!!”she nodded and giving kikwang her Ice cream again.

After feeding Kikwang she stood up and walked to the Kitchen.”I thought you both are an enemy…”asked Yoseob who cleaning the dishes.”we are…”Yuja said and put the spoon on the  sink.”but I saw you both act like a lovey dovey in the couch”,”I just feeding him,I don’t want him to die earlier…”she walked to the refrigerator and pick a choco pie.”why?”

“If he die who will playing with me??all oppa are busy…especially Junhyung Oppa…”she pouted.”ahahha….”Dujun just laughing knowing that what Yuja said are true.”now,go brushed your teeth and sleep okay?”he said.”neh…”Yuja walked to the bathroom.

The next morning when Dujun want to waking up the other member…

                                                                                   

“ah…you are so fat,Fatty!!!!”Kikwang moaned in pain,Dujun looked at kikwang who busily tied his laces,but Yuja climbed on his back,linked her arms around Kikwang’s neck.”I want to make you more shorty…shorty…”she kept mumbling when her eyes still closed.

“aigoo…I don’t know what should I do for both of them”Dujun smiled and back to waking up the other member.

==

every chapter having a different story^^ and i hope you love the cute gif^^