New Semester .

Destiny

          As you walk to your class, you see some of your friends whom you use to talk to last year, but faded away . Well basically you were friendless. You were an honest girl, You gave your opinions truthfully and honestly to in their face , it wasnt that that they thought you were rude, it was because you're heart was like ice. They could never break through it . Everybody was scared of you, the more the saw you the frightening you became in their eyes . 

           It was a new semester meaning different class, different people . You hear the bell ring and people just push you to the side, you gave them a frightning glare . 
    "YAH ! Krystal ! Hurry Up"

You hear someone call your name but the voice wasnt familiar. As you turn, you see a tall boy, who was handsome but his face didnt ring a bell . You turn back you bump onto this guy, well he was the same height  as you but a little bit taller. 
    "YAH ! SHORTIE MOVE ! " You yelled with a glare.
You hear the tall boy laughing in the back . 

"YAH ! YOU! SHUT UP, GIANT !"
As you began to walk away, you left the two boys hanging. The bell rings again for the one minute bell or warning bell . The two boys began to catch up . 

"YAH ! Krystal! Wait Up"
"YAH! GO TO YOUR CLASSES" YOU YELLED .
"Were in your class. . . "


You just walk away and still the two boys followed . When you enter the class you see people standing up faiting for the teacher  to put them on their assigned seat . A few minutes later  half the class was sitting and half were standing. you were still waiting for the teacher to call your name . 
"Chanyeol, Suho..." 

You see giant and shortie sit down, the teacher points at the middle desk between them .

"Krystal"

Your face immediatly turned cloudy, you were gonna sit besides these 2 boys . You walk slowly . You see the 2 boys smirk. Eveybody knew you, with every step you take they carefully watch.