Stolen Kiss

Stolen Kiss - Niel

Closing your eyes, you felt something coming as you moved closer to him as he put his hand on your waist and pulled you closer. This was it, your first kiss with Niel. Your heart pounded as he suddenly changed his course and kissed you on the cheek instead. You smiled at how shy he suddenly was and how you were shy too. Blushing at the simple kiss, he pulled away as he looked into your eyes as his eyes seem to apologize to you. His phone went off as he answered it. Telling the person on the other line that he would be right there he ended the call.

"I have to go, I am so so sorry." He said as he was apologizing for more than one thing.

"It is ok, they need you more." You said as you held his hand tightly causing him to smile.

"Can I meet you at your place tonight?" He asked as you nodded. He went in for another kiss but chickened out as he dropped your hand and blew you a kiss from afar. Smiling at him you shook your head on how your heart chose him. Walking home, you still had homework to do before you could see him again as you headed home.

"Did you see Niel today?" Your mom asked as you nodded and a blush came onto your cheeks. "Did he kiss you?"

"Just on the cheek." You said as your mom leaned over the counter and nodded her head.

"I sure like him, he is a nice boy." She said as you nodded. "How long have you two have been friends? Three years?" You nodded

"Girlfriend for four months." You didn’t dare to tear your eyes away from your homework.

"This is the first time that he tried to kiss you?" Your mom asked as she resumed putting away the groceries.

"He tried two or three times but people kept on interrupting." You said as you fiddled with your pencil in your hand.

"Maybe you should go somewhere quiet and a place where he can feel comfortable." Your mom said as you pulled out your phone.

Can I meet you at the dorm tonight instead at my place?

Sure! When are you going to come over? - N

Around 8 or 9.

Perfect, we will be at the studio. - N

Smiling at your new plan for the evening you cleaned up your books as you went to go primp yourself before heading over.

Walking over to the studio you just reassured yourself that it was just friends meeting as you held butterflies in your stomach. Walking through the doors you roamed the halls as you heard the Teen Top music vibrate the floor, it put a smile on your face as you opened the door and sat on the floor as you waited for them to finish.

"Let’s go take a break! Race you all to the vending machines, last one there buys." Changjo called as he ran out of the room with the other members running after him. Niel stayed behind stretching as he saw you come in, as Chunji lagged behind as well. Chunji and Niel got up and walked over to you as Chunji was your closest friend in the group besides Niel.

"Ah _____ you’re here~" Chunji said as he picked you up and twirled you around. He leaned in and kissed your smile quickly as his lips moved over yours slowly through the quick kiss. Niel froze as he saw this, quickly running out of the room you jumped out from Chunji’s arms as you ran after Niel.

"Niel wait!" You called as he went into the lounge that was across the hall. He sat on an armed chair as he covered his face as you knelt in between his legs.

"Niel" You cooed as he whimpered.

"Go back to Chunji you love him." Niel whimpered out as he wiped away his tears.

"I don’t I love you. I am your girlfriend after all." You smiled as you rubbed his arms gently.

"B-but he took your first kiss away from me." Niel said as he tried to look away from you.

"That wasn’t my first kiss, it wasn’t with the one I love." You said as you placed your hands around his neck. His hand rested on your back as you moved in and closed your eyes, placing your lips on his as his other hand rested on your ribs as his lips moved over yours. Your butterflies melted and sparks lit up and everything you imagined came true as he gently deepened the kiss showing you how much you love him and how much he loves you.