Final

Pocky

 

 

Lu Han's POV

 

"You can chose one of your members to play the Pocky game with, Lay." The MC told Yixing. I was curious as to who he would choose. I know he fancies Suho, but he has to play the game already, so he'll have to choose someone else.

"Sehun-sshi." Yixing called out and gestured towards Sehun. I let a smile grace my face, but inside I was furious. How dare he pick my Sehunnie? He knows I like him!

I could only watch as Sehun laughed and made his way over Yixing. They both put their mouth at one end of the stick while the MC explained that they had to leave about 2cm of the stick intact. I thanked the heavens for that. Sehun never had his first kiss and I was planning on being the one who took it from him.

They both started to eat, but very soon Sehun had worked his way to Yixing's lips and now they were touching. Their. Lips. Freaking. Touched. 

I was screaming on the inside about how unfair this was, but I had learned not to show my true emotions and thus I was only laughing at the scene. Okay, maybe my eye was twitching a bit too.

The "kiss" ended very soon fortunately and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

The MC laughed and told them they weren't supposed to kiss and the members laughed along. Except maybe D.O, who had a smug look on his face and Tao, who looked at Sehun in disgust. I was laughing too, but secretly I was near to tears seeing the blushes adorning Yixing's and Sehun's faces. Maybe Yixing liked Sehun too? Sehun certainly seemed to like him.

 

 

After the show was over we returned to our dorm and I immediately went to the shared bedroom. I let myself fall on my bed and as I burried my head in the pillow I allowed a few tears to escape. 

All through the ride back to the dorm, the members made fun of Sehun's and Yixing's blushing faces and they were joking that they never knew Sehun wanted to kiss Yixing so bad. What really irritated me though, was how Sehun was just laughing and clinging on to Yixing's arm, who didn't seem to mind it either. One thing was for sure though; I wasn't the only one who was jealous. Suho didn't look to happy either.

As I calmed down a bit, I sat up on the bed and wiped the few tears away. I guess Sehun really does like Yixing. Silly, how I always kept hoping he would like me back. It hurt, but I wasn't planning on being a jealous brat (even though I was jealous) and ignore those two. I would just act like nothing happened. If Sehun really liked Yixing then there wouldn't be anything I could do. 

 

A soft knock was heard on the door and I groaned. I wasn't done with being sad yet. Sighing, I knew whoever was at the door would come in either way. "Come in."

The door opened and Sehun's head poked in. "Are you alright hyung?" 

I nodded my head. "Fine, Sehun." 

He went into the room and sat on the floor, facing me on the bed. "I can tell that you're not fine, hyung." 

I got a bit irritated. Couldn't he just leave me to wallow in self pity? 

"Then why did you ask the question in the first place?" Sehun just shrugged. A silence fell upon us and after like ten minutes I couldn't take it anymore. "Shouldn't you be with Yixing?" I know I sounded moody (and I was), but I just wanted some peace for myself before I had to face Yixing and Sehun together.

"Yixing hyung? He's too busy making out with Suho." Sehun said calmly. I looked at him with wide eyes. "And you're okay with that?" I asked him. He nodded. "Sure, why not?" I looked at him with disbelief clearly written on my face. "Don't you like Yixing?"

"Ofcourse I like....oohh." Sehun cut himself off. Then he grinned. "You think I like Yixing hyung?" 

"Well, you did kiss him and you were clinging on to him in the van. It was pretty obvious." Sehun was laughing now. I felt my cheeks heat up. Was he making fun of me?

"Yah! Sehun, stop laughing!" 

He eventually did, but he still had a goofy grin on his face. "Hyung, let's play the Pocky game."

I gulped. "W-what? Why?"

Sehun didn't answer, but went to my secret Pocky stash and took out a strawberry flavored stick. He took one end in his mouth and walked towards me. I was nervous. 

As he sat before me again he bent forwards and ushered me too put the other end in my mouth. Hesitantly I did and as soon as I had it in my mouth, Sehun began taking bites and his lips were getting closer at a very fast rate.

Finally I took a little bite and at once I felt his lips on mine. Butterflies were having a party in my stomach and I couldn't help but kiss back. The stick was long gone, but we were still kissing. Sehun slowly pushed me on the bed and deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue in my mouth. I let out a soft moan and slid my hands through Sehun's hair.

We kissed for a long time and when we finally broke apart we were smiling at each other. "I never liked Yixing hyung. It's always been you."

"Then why did you kiss him?" I just had to ask it. Sehun gave me a chaste kiss. "I just barely touched his lips and it was only because Yixing hyung and I wanted to make you and Suho jealous. We both liked you, but we didn't know if you liked us back. The Pocky game was just a good opportunity."

I gave him a soft punch to his chest. "Babo, you should've just confessed. I really was scared you liked him."

Sehun's eyes softened and he hugged me. "I'm sorry hyung. I really like you. Would you be my boyfriend?"

A genuine smile came on my face and I hugged him a little tighter. "Ofcourse I will. Never do something like that again, though."

"I won't"

 

I do think I like the Pocky game now.

 

 

 

 

 


I know it was terrible :( but I hope you still kinda enjoyed....? Please leave a comment :) I love some feedback as well ^_^