The Start of Everything...

The Wolf

 

 

“Where am I?” Kyung asked himself as he woke up from his unconsciousness.

 

 

He moved a bit of his back feeling the itchy grassland penetrating behind him. As he move his head, he felt a sudden ache on his forhead making him see things in blur. But despite of the dizziness he felt right now, he still manage to pull his body forward to seat upright.

 

He felt his forhead again.....there is actually a small cut in that spot and he felt pain and a liquid that rushed down his nose lines. It was blood.

 

“What the...why am I bleeding?”he said as he saw some blood on his right palm that has touched his forhead a while ago.

He also felt a sudden ache on his back, like something bump him really hard or he might fell from something. He doesn’t have any hint right now. He is in a sudden confusion.

 

Feeling all the pain from his body..... he move his head,looking around his environment.

 

 

He noticed..

 

 

He was in the center of a grassy forest . It was totally dark and only the moonlight from the sky serves as his light to view the entire ground where he is right now.

 

The forest is full of tall vine trees , totally dark that only the shinning bright eyes of sounding owls and crows can be seen. He also heard some “hiss” of wild creatures around him and crickets that feast on their night life.

 

 

 

 

“Where am I...”he asked himself. Then he looked at his clothing...he was just in his shorts and shirt, but one thing he noticed... there are a lot of scratches like one of the dog’s all throughout his body... his shirt is also ripped both sideways, his feet is also muddy like he was in a long run. Now, he try to puzzle down what happen but still he is clueless, thinking that he might been chased by a wild animal or something.

 

 

He can’t further let anything happen to him right now. Although he cannot remember anything, he is frightened and already trembling.

 

 

He try to stand up. He felt his right arm , it was really painfull and numb.

 

 

 

 

He try to move his feet to walk slowly . Then slowly, he try to make fast footsteps feeling that something might occur bad.

 

 

From a long walk... he look around the place...  still, it was a sorrounded by darkness . And all he can see right now are bunch of trees.

 

It was so silent that he can already heard his breathing.

 

 

 

Then a very cold breeze strikes the place,,, his short hair slightly waves from his head. Birds nesting through the tall vines flew away like they need to migrate to other location. He cover his face to prevent the dust that strikes all throughout the place.

 

 

Then the cold breeze suddenly stopped. He loook around. It was silent again.

 

 

He looked up ,

 ..and noticed the moonlight is getting more brighter indicating that it is already getting more dark.

 

 

 

His big brown eyes looked up high. He was amazed by the spherical shaped full moon shinning brightly towards him. Like it guides him this night.

 

 

 

 

He look at it for a moment, in an amazement, he didn’t notice that he was actually staring at it for almost a minute right now. His bright eyes already reflected the moon’s light, like it has perfectly fit his sight. Like the moon, his eyes is also shinning like a diamond.

 

 

From luring himself towards the moon, he already decided to continue his walk to find his way back where he was , he thought.

 

 

 

As he moved away his sight from the moonlight... he saw something unusual  infront of him.

 

 

 

 

He cannot determine what it is but he is sure that it was again...another creature in the wild but one thing he notice is that.... it seems to be blocking his way.

 

 

 

He heard something moving towards the bushes in front of him. Then slowly... the sound has gotten nearer to him until....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He saw ... two red eyes staring at him.

 

 

It sounds like a wild dog from the woods. It seems to be angry,...or hungry he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He try to move away but he is afraid to move that the certain creature might attack him immediately.

 

 

His heart is now pumping unusual. His mind cannot think of anything right now but only the creature in front of him. All he can see are the red eyes that looked at him fiercely.

 

 

He froze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The creature came nearer.

 

 

Revealing its true form....

 

 

 

 

 

 

He saw its appearance. It was a wild Wolf. Its body is covered with thick black fur. It has a very sharp claw enough to slice him im two. It’s eyebrows are crossed together revealing its pure anger. Its teeth are sharp enough to tear him apart and eat his organs any seconds from now. Mouthful of saliva is also dripping from its mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyung thought that it might be his dead right now.

 

 

 

 

The Wolf came more nearer. Now... Kyung’s face almost touch the creature’s nose. He really cannot believe this but... the wolf is almost tall as him!  It was so huge that he can already ride himself over it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Revealing its appearance,,, the wolf show its teeth. Preparing itself to eat him raw!

 

 

 

“Grrrrr:......”

 

 

 

 

“This is my end....”he told himself .

 

 

 

 

 

“Grrrr............ Grrrrr....... come with me..... “

 

 

 

 

 

Kyung Soo is shock from what he heard. His eyes suddenly widdened.

 

 

 

 

“You... just.....   talked!!!!!???????” he asked frightened of what he heard from the huge creature.

 

 

 

 

 

“Awooooo..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “

 

 

 

Then from afar..... he heard a loud growl of another creature seemingly to be a wild wolf.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The strong breeeze appeared from his sorrounding.

 

 

 

 

“Grrrr.......................................”

 

 

 

 

 

 

He heard a grin behind him... he turn back his head ... and saw another presence of a wolf as huge as the creature in front of him. But this one has green eyes looking ferociously at him covered with thick gray fur.

 

 

Puzzling down his mind.... he thought that he might been chased by wolves .Realizing all his muddy appearance, body/ muscle aches and scratches came from either of these wolves or even both.

 

 

 

Two wolves are looking like they are wanting something to get badly.

 

 

 

 

Kyung Soo realize that this might be his end. He closed his eyes feeling already hopeless.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the wolf behind him already made its first move. The gray ones jump of from him passing towards his head.

 

 

 

Kyung Soo felt darkness that pass through him. He open up his eyes and saw the gray wolf to pass by him.

 

It landed in front of him and immediately...

 

 

As Kyung Soo saw the two wolves are about to set a fight, he immediately ran away to prevent more trouble. He thought that these wolves are fighting for their meal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile..... the Green eyed wolf raised its right claw and hit it straight to the face of its opponent.

 

 

It left a deep laceration on the face of the red eyed wolf. Blood is now dripping towards its face and falling in to the green ground.

 

 

 

The red eyed creature hit back its opponent but it fight back and bit him on his neck, hard.

 

The red eyed ones smacked hard pushing off the grayed fur creature from its sight. The wolf bounce back and fall on its feet, feeling the very hard hit it made on its tummy.

 

Now that it is sure that the Gray fured creature wouldn’t interfere anymore.... it look around , searching for the person but he noticed that it already escaped.

 

 

 

 

 

But as a Wolf and a Dog at the same time, at has a very strong sense of smell that only a wolf can persist.

 

 

 

It close its eyes and sniff for a minute. As it visualize...

 

 

 

He saw him running in  nearby bushes. The person is already panting hard making his sweat as a strong smell to his nose.

 

 

 

 

 

Now that the wolf is sure on his location , it started to run fast and jump off to trees to have a better look on its target.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

 

 

 

Because of the hours of running away from those creatures afar, he rested himself on a big trunk to regain more strength.

 

 

 

He is sweating really hard and panting. Already in mixed emotions on why he is in the woods and why are there wolves in this forest that he never encountered nor seen on real time t.v shows.

 

 

He felt his heartbeat right now by his first. He strike his chest as hard as he can ‘cause he can’t control his heartbeat anymore. He knows that he had a heart disease that he brings with him since he was a child.

 

 

 

 

If he won’t be eaten by the wolves in the forest,, he might get a heart attack and made his way to death.

 

 

 

“H....Help me....An....Anybody......” he asked.

 

 

He pressed his chest hard and almost close his eyes because of the pain he felt from his heart rate.

 

 

 

From the light that shines above him..... he noticed that it gets darker again, like the moonlight dissapeared.

 

 

 

He open his eyes... and feeling again the fright. In front of him was the red eyed wolf again. Seeming to be searching after defeating its opponent.

 

 

 

Kyung Soo try to stand up and ran away but he failed. He fall from standing because of his numb knees that has used up all the remaining energy he had when he run this far. He can’t even move his arms already because it was too tired.

 

 

“P,,..please don’t kill me....” he said. Feeling that the creature will reply on him as he heard it talked a while ago.

 

 

 

 

But the wolf didn’t reply.

 

 

 

 

 

He thought that he was just daydreaming that time ... that the wolf actually talked to him, but right now.... he think that it was just merely his imagination.

 

 

 

 

 

“Grrrr..............................”

 

 

 

Kyung Soo thought that this will be his death.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But then.... the Gray fured wolf appear from his side.

 

 

 

 

He turn his head and saw the huge wolf.

 

 

 

 

It looked at him... as Kyung Soo also stares.

 

 

 

 

 

He saw its Green eyes staring at him. It was also similar to the shape of a full moon he saw a while ago, shinning like it was a twin resemblance of it.

 

 

Its eyebrow that seem to crossed  each other before are now looking like it really knows him. It seems to protect him that it was on his side to prevent the other wolf from getting him.

 

 

 

 

Kyung Soo’s energy is already getting low.

 

 

His eyesight is already getting more blur... he is already feeling weak and none of his body parts cannot be moved right now.

 

 

 

 

 

Until he began to slowly closed a bit of his eyes..

 

 

 

 

 

 

“H...el...help me.....p...please.......”Kyung Soo still manage to say.

 

 

 

 

“Gr......Gr...... I will save you no matter what....”

 

 

 

 

 

That is what he heard from the gray fured wolf. But it doesn’t make sense...  he thought it was just an imagination again.... he didn’t talk back ...he really can’t...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

All he can hear right now is his heartbeat...

 

 

 

 

Toog....toooggg.....toog.....

 

 

 

 

It is slowly losing its beat. Making his way to death.

 

 

 

 

Toog....toogg....toog...

 

 

 

 

“This is my end... he said to his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then... he closed his eyes already..

 

 

 

 

...

But then..he felt himself lifted up.

 

 

 

“is this heaven am i going right now?” he said to himself as he felt himself floating but still he closses his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He opened a bit... and saw the entire wild forest from above. He saw all the trees and sense that there has been no roadways below it, seeming that he was a lost person through some ather part of a certain country. The forest is really unfamiliar to him.

 

 

 

 

 

He also saw the full moon that almost strike a light towards his face. He thought it was a meter near from him.

 

 

 

 

 

He thought he was floating right now...he can’t even determine why...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Toog....toog.... (-----------------------------------------------------------------)

 

 

 

His heartbeat stopped.

Its his end...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hm....”

 

 

 

He moved a bit of his back as he felt a smooth carpet behind him.

 

 

 

And slowly...he open his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“hm...where am I now?” he asked himself.

 

 

 

What appeared from his sight is a ceiling that is made up of rock, and droplets of water are dripping from one of the stalagtites. He thought he was in a cave.

 

 

 

 

He move more...and felt the soft cloth on where he is lying right now. Realizing that... it is a carpet made of an animal skin.

 

 

 

 

He pull himself up and seated at once. He look around and see nothing but only a cave structure. He can’t even see a ray of light anywhere but only a lamp beside him. He also saw  variety of fruits placed in a wooden container seeming to be served to him.

 

 

 

 

He thought that it was already morning since he already felt the hot temperature rushing through his skin.

 

 

 He also saw some of his wounds around his body is also healed. And some other parts are covered by leaves that seem to be herbal or organic.

 

 

Now that he remembered what happen back then.... he was chased by two wolves and lose consciousness. But who saved him? Who healed him? And who took care on  him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

From the deepest part of the cave... he heard footsteps like it was coming nearer on him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Who is that?” he shouted. Looking towards the dark pathway of the cave.

 

 

 

 

But the footsteps are still continuing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyung Soo is getting worried already.

 

 

 

Then he remembered.

 

 

 

 

Last time... his last sight was only to a gray fured wolf. It was looking so mysterious on him that time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now that he remembered what happen to him .. he suspect right now that it was not just an ordinary footstep but its movements might belong from a certain creature . One of the wolves may have bring him here and eat him all by himself. Or maybe this a place of a group of wolves and he will be feast by the parent and its babies!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi... good thing... your awake already....” said a voice.

 

 

 

 

 

“hm? A voice? A talking dog or am I imagining again?” he said to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then a shadow slowly appear from his sight.

 

 

 

 

A shadow of a lady holding a lamp. She is somewhat in 20’s

 

 

 

Kyung Soo cannot believe on what he is staring at right now.

 

The lady posses a strong seductive aesthetic appearance. She had a long brown hair, a height enough for a typical teen with a perfect body figure. Bust, waist and hips are well shaped.

 

She is cute actually. Her face are detailed appropriately. From the eyes... cheeks.. nose and down to her lips.... then... this is what a man is looking for.

 

 

 

Kyung Soo, who is a typical young man can really can determine that this girl is appealing to his sight. His cheeks flushes a bit but he still manage to secretly hide it.

 

 

 

 

The girl walked nearer and seat beside him.

 

 

 

“Are your wounds ok? Are you feeling better now?” she asked and felt her palms unto Kyung Soo’s forhead.

 

 

“Y...e..s...i think so?” he said flushing more as the girl’s face  move closer to him. He try to avoid staring at her pretty face and look below, but things got even more worst.

 

 

 

The cleavage is what he saw... revealing a healthy bust.

 

 

 

 

 

“S...S..Stop!” he said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hm? What’s wrong?” the girl asked.

 

 

 

 

“Im ok already..”

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s good! Here... I brought you some fruits...you need to eat all of these to regain your strength” she said.

 

 

 

Kyung Soo began to asked, “How did I get in here?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I saved you”she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You saved me? How?” he asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“From a wolf!” she said childishly.

 

 

 

“How? And where are those wolves right now?” he asked again.

 

 

 

The girl grab the basket full of fruits, “Neh... It doesn’t matter anymore”

 

 

 

 

“Did you kill them?” he asked another one.

 

 

 

 

“Of course, I haven’t did that thing! Here, have first your meal “the girl added.

 

 

 

 

“She seemed to be hiding something from me... Hey, I know this is a forest cave and I might be in great danger if i won’t get out of here” he said in his mind, feeling already nervous. The girl in front of him is getting suspicious from his sight.

 

 

 

 

That’s why he made a plan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks but.... –Kyung Soo said and try to stand up.

 

 

 

 

..i think i need to go now. I need to get home. I will really treasure the kindness you’ve shown to me and uhm...Can you lead me the way out ?” he said smilingly. Trying to convince the pretty lady.

 

 

 

 

 

The girl stare at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“NO.”she said.

 

 

 

Kyung Soo was confuse about what he heard from the girl.

 

 

 

 

 

“No? then I think I need to look for it, tsk” he joke. Then slowly he move farther from the girl and made his way to the pathway where the girl arrived later that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Your not going anywhere” the girl said .

 

 

 

Kyung Soo was shocked.

 

 

“Whoah! How did you get there fast!?” he asked in total confusion. The girl is actually far behind him but he was shocked that she appear immediately in front of his sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you blocking my way? Let me out of this cave!! “ he shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girl grab his shoulder and stare at him like she cares a lot.

 

 

 

 

Kyung Soo stares at her black eyes. Her eyesight look so familiar like he already seen those eyes before.

 

 

The girl began to talk.

 

 

 

 

“No.. Not until Jaejong is looking after you... he tried to kill you from the very start Kyung Soo...”

 

 

 

“This girl... how did she know my—“

 

 

 

 

“Whom are you talking about? How did you know my name?and.......Who are you ?” he asked.

 

 

 

“It doesn’t matter but..... I will save you no matter what....”—she said.

 

 

 

 

“.....I will save you no matter what.....”

 

I heard that before.... but where ?—he said to his mind.

 

 

 

Then he turn back his sight towards the girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Whoever you are Ms. Pretty Lady... please. I WANT TO GO HOME. Thank you for saving me,,, and whoever that person you are talking about... there are a lot of wolves there... he might be dead right now...”he said and pulling off her tight arms holding his shoulders.

 

 

 

 

He walk far from her already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey... Ouch!! “he cried in pain as he felt a hand squeezing his arm from behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I am trying to save you ...didn’t you get it?”

 

 

 

“I told you... I don’t need  your help alre....” –he stopped as he turn back and saw her face again.

 

 

 

“what the.... does it mean that.... “—

 

 

 

 

 

“I will save you from Jaejong... I will save you no matter what”—she said.

 

 

 

From what Kyung Soo stares right now is the girl ....but she appeared to have a Green Eyed Color.

 

 

 

 

 

“...I will save you no matter what”

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah..yes, that word was said by the green eyed wolf”—he said to himself.

 

 

“But then this girl.... “

 

 

 

 

 

“you mean....

 

 

 

 

 

“Have I encountered you before?” he asked.

 

 

 

 

“Im the one who saved you !”she said showing more fierced eyesight.

 

 

 

 

“Oh...no... It’s you... “—he said . he is now hyserical.

 

 

 

 

“How is this possible? A Wolf who became a human? Is this a joke?”---he asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll explain everything... I need to save you right now just don’t go away and avoid the forest !” she said and move nearer on him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No! I won’t stay with you here! You maybe a psycho!” he said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Psycho”

 

 

 

From what she heard.....

 

 

 

“A....a... a psycho!? You call me a pscho?” she asked looking so angry at him. She feels like she was offended by what Kyung Soo told her. She is just trying to help the man in any manner she can.

 

 

 

“Huh... so you’re silent already? ...Psy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

......ahhhh! “Kyung Soo shouted.

 

 

He was in deep shocked of what is going on right now. He never expected that this girl is more stronger than him.. or moreover... a strength that an ordinary person cannot posses.

 

She pinch his shoulder as hard as she can . She already show her long nails that seem to deepened into his shoulder. Blood  already rushes down his shirt and feeling the pain he is in right now.

 

 

“Let go.... it’s so painful ... please... let me go...—he just said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pity expressions are shown already in her face. She knows that as an immortal, an ordinary person cannot even ease a pain like what she is doing to him right now.

 

 

 

“I cannot let you go...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why!? Waht do you want from me?” he exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Nothing but just your safety”she said in a slow voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll...........I’ll do anything just let me go... “ he said calmly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

“Then..... be like me....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Like you? What? A Cave girl that turns herself into a Wolf?! Miss, --he laughed.

 

 

 

......your crazy. I won’t let you” he continue. Showing a pissed face in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She is already shwing sympathy on him but from what she just saw, it makes her so mad this time. This man is underestimating her despite of showing a little of her other side of appearance.

 

 

 

 

 

She began to make a talk that really got Kyung Soo’s attention.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Then I think... I should make you like me BY FORCE . “ she warned.

 

 

 

 

 

But still... Kyung Soo is not even that close to be convinced by her.

 

Kyung Soo just laugh. He grab off her hands that holds his left shoulder awhile ago.

 

 

 

But her arms became hard as a rock again. She won’t let him took off her hands this time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let go Miss.” He demanded.

 

 

 

Kyung Soo is already pissed by her behavior.

 

 

 

“I said ... Let..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

...

...

.....GO! “ he continued.

 

 

 

 

“Hey... why are we here again?” he asked.

 

 

 

 

He was actually surprised why he is inside the cave again . The happenings seem to be fast. He didn’t even noticed that he was dragged back the cave premises.

 

 

 

 

“YOU Wolf! What are you  going to do with me?” he shouted, pointing a finger towards her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ LAY DOWN.” She just said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Lay down ?” he asked. Then he look towards the bed where he is laying before . it was not cushioned but it was  made of rock covered only by an animal skin that seem to made as a carpet.

 

 

 

“Why should I? Are you planning to..... –he move his face closer to her.

 

 

 hey hey hey.... I am not that easy guy.... “ he joked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She push her in the hard bed ... HARD.

 

 

 

 

“J..Just lay down !” she shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

She was on top of Kyung Soo. Kyung Soo just stare at her but his heartbeat is already getting faster and about to blush already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you going to do with me... “ he said and swallow a mouthfull of saliva. He didn’t ever realize that this will happpen to him right now,,,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t move. This will only take a few minutes” she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“H...hey... don’t do this. You don’t know me...

 

 

 

 

 

“I know you Kyung Soo. But it’s me whom you didn’t know..” she explained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh...God...” he just said. He gulp,, feeling so nervous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then slowly... her eyes change again into the green ones. This time... with the appearance of the long white teeth that seems to be a fang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” he shouted in fear as he saw her scary appearance. Like a hungry monstrous being.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let me go !! Let me go!!!” he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But Kyung Soo is Pressed hard unto her shoulder. Her knees also clasp his hips making him decrease the level of his movements.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t move!” she said, showing more green eyes.

 

 

 

 

As Kyung Soo try to move out from being rolled from her, she eventually ripped off her shirt, revealing his slightly masculine body . Kyung Soo is a bit skinny but he has abs just right for a young teen  like him. He also had a tough chest and tan skin with a very clean body appearance , no forms of hair on his chest.

 

 

 

 

from what the girl just have done... he was surprised that she really did ripped off his shirt like seconds.

 

 

 

 

“Do...don’t do this..... !!!! He shouted, thinking that he will be by her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She just laugh. She was feeling hilarious about his expressions right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then she began to make her move again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She crawl her palms towards his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t.........................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was feeling unusual by the time she touched his chest. Like something burning deep within.

 

 

 

 

“S...Stop!!~

 

 

 

 

 

This was all he can say by now. Something is penetrating really hot like melting in his chest. He is not able to move already.

 

 

 

 

 

Until he lose consciousness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then finally,,, she made her final move.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She slowly move her face towards his right neck and smell his scent. She was amazed by his scented smell, a scent that is more precious than a tender meat . No wonder he was chased after that Jaejong she mentioned before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She slowly open revealing her large fang. Then slowly she wander around Kyung Soo’s unconscious neck.

 

 

 

Until... she slowly pierce the smooth skin of him .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And immediately, she bit as hard as she can ! leaving no traces of her fang but both sides are all buried down his neck !

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyung Soo suddenly came back from his consciousness and widen up his eyes.

 

 

 

 

His eyes were deepened like something has change.

 

 

Kyung Soo’s veins are already showing on both sides of his face. It all appear to be in a lavender color until he somewhat feel something really hot rushing down his veins all throughout his body and finally cough and vomit off a large amount of blood.

 

 

 

 

 

“Get.... away!!!! “ he shouted at her and immediately pushes her away from him .

 

 

 

 

 

She somewhat thrown away and bumped over the hard wall.

 

 

 

“Ah...!” she shouted as she felt the pain from her back. All she can do right now is to stare at Kyung Soo who is suffering from all the pain rushing inside his body.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile....

 

 

 

 

 

Kyung Soo fell off from the carpet . He can’t walk anymore, he tried to move but his body is not cooperating with him anymore. Something is growing and multiplying inside him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ he shouted more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He cannot endure the pain anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

Until...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He is settled and turn silent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He looked down still spitting a good amount amount.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then slowly...he move his face upward. Revealing his pale white face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He open his eyes. Revealing a bright green color , similar to a ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

WOLF.