01 ✘ Pilot

Dream, merhaps? ✘

It's been 600 years since the hunters society has been created. Since the mystic creatures have been found out. Since Vampires, Werewolves and Shadows left hell to come to and haunt humans. To destroy families, nations and who knows the world. Since the portal was open all of them walked, some try to live just like a mere human being, making a family, making a life, expecting for the bad to not follow them. Others, remain scared, cowards and with a dark soul, ready to kill every human out of envy. Those, those are who we kill. 

♦♦

The clock hit 8 am it was time to go to school again, Jiyeon was wearing her normal outfit, a pair of jeans and a shirt that would show how skinny she was, though it was easy to see the curves her tummy would do to meet her legs. She got her black bonnet and her back pack, running down her stairs to get an yogurt and leave home. Clearly her mom was still sleeping and her uncle was out to work long time ago. As she left home she got to meet Oh Sehun who was already waiting for her, with his normal annoyed expression. "Oh c'mon I'm not even late" she said, cocking a brow at him. She could easily mirror his rude expression and that was probably what he liked more about her. He moved his arm up and rested on her shoulders, leaning a bit down to whisper on her ear with a playful smile "You look y." he said and she pushed him after, laughing at him. "Don't" she shook her head and held the yogurt, starting to take quick sips from it. 

The walk into the school was just like another one, laughs and stories about what happened in the day before --- obviously quick since the both of them would lose themselves in each others laugh and comfort. Soon enough they were in school -- Suho was there waiting for them at the door as usual, resting his back against it, smiling quite gently as he noticed them. 

"Morning you two." he said as he pushed himself from the wall to stand in front of them, Jiyeon smiled and walked closer to him to give him a gentle hug "Mr. Kim Joonmyun. Do you feel better?" she said as she pulled back to look at him. "Yeah, I just -- felt a little bad." he said leaning closer to peck her forehead, looking at Sehun after. "Mr. Oh." 

"Mr. Kim" Sehun said laughing a little.  "Do you really feel better?"

"Yes, yes I do. I just hate garlic and yesterday in kitchen class when the teacher made me touch it." Suho made a face, clicking on his tongue, making both Sehun and Jiyeon laugh.

"It's just garlic. What's your problem?" Jiyeon said, giving him a slight push as she made her way in the school. As she was walking in, followed by Suho and Sehun who were laughing, she heard the girls in school whispering.

"I mean did you see them? One of the guys is so hot." the girl whispered, and Jiyeon thought for seconds they were talking about the two dorks behind her, she looked over her shoulder and smiled at Sehun who in that moment looked at her and smiled back. Making her quickly look forward. She got in the class along with Suho and said goodbye to Sehun since he was in class B. 

"Did you hear?" 

"Hm?"

"Apparently there's new students in school, they all came from Italy I believe" Jiyeon tilted her head as Suho said that. "Really?" she said and then sat down, only being able to see his nod.  The teacher came inside about three or four seconds after, having her normal old smile on her lips. Jiyeon liked her, she was old and she knew a lot. 

"Students today you have two new class mates. I will skip introductions because you know how I hate to say the usual boring teacher stuff" oh, and she was funny. "First we have Lily Beth" a small girl with black hair entered the class, she seemed delicate with a tone of white skin. She smiled warmly at the class, making her expression change into an eye smile.  "And her cousin, Jonathan." this time a guy got inside the class, Lily looked at him with a smile and he returned it, before stopping near her and moving his sight to look around the class, his eyes wondered and they stopped in Jiyeon's figure. She noticed and felt her cheeks heating up, probably having a blush on her cheeks. Jonathan noticed and with that he smirked. "Oh damn." Jiyeon whispered as she, lost herself in his dark warming eyes.

♦♦

 

"Please tell me you had a better day than I did" Peter said sitting on the couch, sticking out his tongue. Lily pursed her lips and sat next to him, resting her legs on his lap "Well we met the class , and oh there's a cute guy but I think he's a vampire, still he's so adorable." Peter raised a brow and looked at her, pushing her legs out of his lap "Tsk. You and the damn good creatures." he got up and moved away. "Tsk what's wrong with him."
 
J, looked at her, he was sitting on the other couch with his ipad, playing a game. His smile turned into a laugh "You're dumb." she narrowed her eyes at him but decided to let go of it, laying on the couch "What about you, did you found that school interesting?" He moved his sight back to the ipad, looking at a petal picture. "Yeah, I think I did."
 

 

I don't know what's coming from here, but I hope it's good and I hope you all like it. Thank you all for reading, And sorry if it has grammar errors. ; w;