Final

That Coffee Fragrance(Sequel of 'The Second Time')

Pink flower petals are falling onto the long street full of couples,a sweet fragrance spreads through the long street,which makes this whole scene a beautiful painting.

"Daehyunnie,shall we stop for a while and drink some coffee?"Amber holds Daehyun's hand,asks while looking at his flawless face.

The beautiful petals,match so well with his face.

"Sure,Amberry."Daehyun smiles happily with his teeth shown,Amber smiles back and holds his hand tighter.

Amber looks at the shops beside the long street,tries to find a cafeteria.

"Daehyunnie!Shall we go there?"Amber points to a cafeteria which is just 20 feets away from them.

"Good choice."Daehyun smiles then leads Amber to that cafeteria.

"Welcome."The waitress standing by the door opens the glass door and welcomes them with a sweet smile.

Daehyun and Amber smile back to her,then find a place for them.

"There!There!"Amber points at a table near the French window.

Daehyun smiles then takes Amber and walk to the table.

"Ladies first."Daehyun smiles then pulls out a chair for Amber,Amber smiles happily then sits on the chair.

Daehyun sits down at the opposite seat,a young waitress then walks to them.

"May I take your order?"

Daehyun looks at Amber,then looks at the waitress.

"One Ice Americano,one Caramel Macchiato with a lot of cream."Daehyun says then looks at Amber,a smile slowly forms on his face.

"You know my taste very well,don't you?"Amber smiles then holds Daehyun's hand on the table.

"I always know it very well."Daehyun smiles then holds Amber's hand.

"But,when do you like to drink Ice Americano?I thought you like to drink Cappucino?"Amber asks with a curious look.

"Um,I can say that I'm affected by Himchan hyung."Daehyun smirks.

"Himchan?"Amber asks.

"Yup,he affected me.Now I like to drink Ice Americano too."Daehyun says.

"Oh..."Amber answers with a smile.

"Your coffee is here~"The young waitress serves the coffees to them.

"Thank you."Amber and Daehyun say it together.

"Wow,you two look so matching!!"The young waitress says happily then walks away with a smile.

"She said we look matching..."Amber says with a sweet smile.

"Of course we are matching..."Daehyun says then intertwines their hands together.

Amber giggles,Daehyun grins widely as he looks at Amber.

"Uhm~Caramel Macchiato is the best!!"Amber takes a sip then says happily.

"Ice Americano is better."Daehyun pouts.

"Caramel Macchiato is better!"Amber pouts.

"No.Ice Americano rules the world."Daehyun says.

"Our president becomes Ice Americano?What a pity."Amber says with a smile.

"Caramel Macchiato is too sweet."Daehyun pouts.

"Ice Americano is too bitter."Amber says.

"But..."Daehyun holds Amber's hand and looks at her.

"The taste comes out perfect when these two combine."Daehyun says with a wide smile.

"I agree."Amber says then chuckles.

"Let's close our eyes and enjoy the coffee fragrance shall we?"Daehyun says.

"Sure."Amber says with a smile.

Amber and Daehyun close their eyes,but after a little while,Daehyun slowly opens his eyes.

Like the wonderful coffee fragrance,Amber's face looks so perfect and flawless.

What an angel.

"Daehyunnie?"Amber opens her eyes.

Daehyun chuckles when he sees that cute face of surprised Amber.

"Let's close our eyes again."Daehyun says with a smile.

"And?"Amber asks.

"Try to feel every wonderful things in this cafeteria."Daehyun says.

"Okay."Amber answers.

Both of them close their eyes again.

The melodious sound of coffee cups bumping each other,the fragrance of roasted coffee beans,that pure smell of expresso shots...

Everything seems so perfect,Amber starts to feel that her choice is right.

This cafeteria,can be a wonderful memory for her and Daehyun.

Softly,gently,Amber feels Daehyun's warm hands covering her hands.

She opens her eyes,and found Daehyun smiling with her.

"Why are you smiling like this?"Amber asks.

"Nothing,look at your hand."Daehyun says mysteriously.

"Wh-"Amber is about to ask what is the meaning of 'look at your hand',but before that her eyes solve that question for her.

A beautiful silver ring with some diamonds and two small butterflies is wrapping around her left ring finger.

"When did you...?"Amber's voice becomes soft because surprised by that ring.

"It's a handcuff."Daehyun says.

"Handcuff?"Amber asks.

"A handcuff to tie you by my side."Daehyun says.

"Then...?"Amber asks.

"Yes?"Daehyun asks.

"How long will this handcuff work?"Amber asks,interlaces her hand with Daehyun.

"You want to know?"Daehyun asks.

"Yes."Amber says.

"Come here."Daehyun pulls Amber to him.

"It will work..."

"Forever."