The Past

The Broken Hearted

(Naeun's POV)

"Hello.." a voice said that suddenly put me in shock. I looked up and I tried to block the sunlight with my left hand and blinked several times before I could make out the face of the person standing in front of me. The man smiled and then spoke “I’ve been watching you for a while and you’ve been sitting here for hours” He then tilted his head and asked “Are you alright?”

 

I nodded and rubbed my eyes “Ye-.. yes, I’m fine, thank you”. The man smiled warmly and sat beside me. “I’m Myungsoo. Nice to meet you.” He smiled again. I smiled back at him and replied “I’m Naeun. Nice to meet you too, Myungsoo” He grinned and said “Can we be friends? I mean like-.. You seem really nice and I-..” he felt shy at his own words that made me chuckle. “Sure why not? I’d love to!” I smiled and saw his hand reach out for mine, for a friendly handshake. This was a start of my story and our friendship.

(End)

 

-Years Later-

“Yah! MYUNGSOO!!!! Why don’t you try and do the dishes for once!!” Naeun shouted and stomped her foot. Myungsoo chuckled and walked in the kitchen and then said “Okay, I’ll do it love~” Naeun stopped where she was and turned to him. She then spoke with an angry look “Aish, stop calling me that! You keep flirting with girls!! Being my best friend, you shouldn’t do that!” Myungsoo shook his head and grabbed an apple and walked out “Ok I’m going to school~”. “YAH!! WHAT ABOUT THE DISHES!! WASH THEM!!”

____________________________________________________________

Nawa1822: YOU KNOW WHAT I OK. XD THANKS FOR READING AND I PROMISE TO UPDATE A LONGER CHAPTER SOON! AISH *shoots myself*