Part1 of BL

Basketball Love

Naeun walk into the basketball room.No one there except for her.

"Hey!" Someone approach her.She's turn back and saw a group of boys.

"you the new member?u a girl though." All of them laugh.Naeun just smirk and take one of the basketball.

"should we play a game?" She throw the ball to them with a smile.

"huh? U will lose.So lets just go easy on her." One of the boy come out.Taekhyun is his name.

"Taekhyun,U will lose." Whisper Naeun without anyone hearing it.All of them walk to the basketball field.There's only Taekhyun and Naeun in the middle of field.

"U start it first." He throw the ball to her and the tournament start.Naeun smile and throw the ball .GOaL! Naeun waves her hands as she get her first goal.It goes until she get her 30 goals.Taekhyun look tired but not Naeun.She still playing hard to get the ball and tease Taekhyun with her winks.She gets the ball easily and throw the ball again.Taekhyun lays on the field.

"U win! now stop the game." Taekhyun admit that he's defeat by a girl while gasping.Naeun take a deep breath and smile,helping Taekhyun to get up.

 "U okay?" She ask Taekhyun.All the boys who sit watching thinks it unbelievable.Starts with that day,all of them be friends and practice together.Only one boy who still can accept there is a girl in his team.

(Day 2)

"Is everyone here?" Myungsoo get in with his best friend,Sungyeol.As a team leader,he is really strict about the time.

"Naeun still not here." Sungyeol look around and admit that she's still not here.

"U guys start warming up first,then I'll tell u about the tournaments.And also,the cheerleaders group will be here.Practise with us since they will be cheer leading us at the tournament." Myungsoo point at the 10 y girls which entering the basketball field.The boys whistle ands laugh.

"sorry I'm late!" Naeun run towards the basketball team with a huge bag on her shoulder.

"Why are u late?" Asked Myungsoo with a serious face.

"I was buying food for you guys." She points at the huge bags.

"I hate it.Next time,please come early.Run 10 times." He said coldly.Naeun nods and put the bags down and starts running as Myungsoo told her.

"Oppa!" Jiyeon hug Myungsoo waist from back.

"What are u doing?" Ask Myungsoo.He don't like it when a girl near him.Its not like he's gay,he just don't feel comfortable with girls.

"What? I'm ur gf,why I can't hug u?"she said cutely.

"Since when I'm ur bf?" Myungsoo smirk and push Jiyeon away.He walk towards his boy to Practise.Jiyeon sigh and walk away with a red face.Naeun just shake her heads when she look at the 'romantic drama'.After done 10 rounds,she nears the team with red face.

"lol hyung.Take easy on her." Jokes Jun even he know what his leader type.Naeun just smile and take the water from the twins Jo.xD

"I want to talk about the tournament.and of course Naeun can't join us cause she's a girl,and we have to fight for its since its a big tournament."said Myungsoo seriously without looking at Naeun.That girl faces ady change since Myungsoo said she can't join the tournament.

"The cheer leading team also will join us there,.So any question?" 

"can I still follow u guys?" Ask Naeun with a sad tone.

"No." Myungsoo said coldly without thinking Naeun heart or anything.

"I'll follow no matter what." Naeun said it seriously while looking at her team leader,Kim Myungsoo.The basketball prince like all the girls said.

"Whatever then.Start Practise! you join too." Myungsoo point at Naeun.He wants to look at Naeun ability even he ady know when he watch the Taekhyun tournament video from the school website.All of them start Practise seriously door the tournament,even Naeun try her best at the Practise even she can't join the tournament.