Part 1

Hidden Princess [ CNU FanFic ]
"Jinyoung-oppa! when can I go outside?" I asked irritated and annoyed.
 
"You already asked me that question a millionth time! Isn't my answer enough for you? You can't go outside because it's dangerous!" He said with his high tone.
 
I frowned and tears are building up in my eyes "Its so unfair! Why can't I go outside but you can! You have friends and I don't have! You can go wherever you want and me? Just staying here inside this stupid silent house crying and begging for freedom!" I answered harshly. Seriously, Why do I have to live a life like this? If they'll just hide me here then why not kill me? What's the purpose of living if you can't do things you want? and just stay inside of your house?
 
Tears starts rolling down my cheek, I looked down expecting a harsh reply from my brother. Honestly, this is the millionth time I've asked him this question and he answered me a millionth time but I still couldn't understand why. 
 
Instead of giving me a harsh reply, he hugged me tightly.
 
"I'm sorry but you have to do this and I have to. If I tell you, you still wouldn't understand so its better for me to just keep it." He said and rubbed my back gently.
 
"Then atleast please let me understand, I am already 16 I can take care of myself" I said between our hug. He just stayed silent for a few seconds. He's still hugging me and rubbing my back and all I do is cry. 
 
"Don't worry, this won't be forever. I am so sorry for doing this to you." He said after staying silent for seconds. I break away the hug and look at him deeply in his eyes.
 
"Promise me this wont be forever" I said trying to hold back the tears from escaping my eyes.
 
"I promise" He said softly with his caring voice. 
 
Then his phone suddenly rings. "Sorry I have to answer this" He said and immediately pick up his phone. 
 
"Hey ... Yeah ... Sure! Where? ... Okay be there." then he hang up.
 
"sounds like you have to go somewhere and then leave me here alone again" I said with my upset voice.
 
"But I'll be back, I promise." He said and then kissed my forehead
 
I smiled weakly then say his goodbye to me and left. As soon as the door shut, I released a sigh.
Since then, I didn't ask him that same question again 'cause I know that the answer will still be the same. I just waited for the moment of my freedom to come. To have friends, to be happy, and to love.