Part 8

For The First Love

                             

                                                   

Manager A : Lee Taeman..You are not Lee Taemin..Well done

Taemin : Hyung ah..Not yet..Naeun still has hurted...

Naeun smile : Never mind..Oppa..

Taemin : Why do you always say that ? I'm fine...I'm fine..Why don't talk true with me ? Never you talk with me : you need me protecting..you are feel hurt ?

Naeun : Oh ? I...I.....

Taemin : Really...I didn't make you trust me ? Right ?

Naeun : Not such....

Manager A : Hey boy..Calm down...Cool it ! I saw that you could protected Naeun.

Taemin : I'm so sorry about that...

Manager A : some things for solving..Can I give her for you ?

Naeun : Rest assured ! Hyung...He'll take care me...Bye Hyung ! 

Taemin : Drive safe Hyung....Annyong-hi gyeseyo

Taemin : Naeun ah...Nobody stay at dorm ? 

Naeun : Nei...Everyone have a shoot for magazine..Maybe they'll go back to dorm too late..

Taemin : If I'm not here..only you ?

Naeun : Nei...so so...

Taemin : Ok..now you sit down at sofa...I'll find some things..Naeun ah....Where's first-aid kits ?

Naeun : In the bathroom...>_<

Taemin : I'll antiseptic wound, may be you feel discomfort...

Naeun : Never mind..Oppa

Taemin shout : again...I hate it when you say never mind.." I need you " that's thing I want to listen...

                   Naeun silence when Taemin first aid wound in her leg. She knows she should not say this, she knows he is worrying for her just because he loves her but why he yells, really scary. In fights like this with other person before, she was always silent. She has been scare because hear loud sounds in argument.

Taemin : see ? I'm also very skillful..

Naeun nod her head on her hands:....................

Taemin : Are you pain where ?

Naeun :............................

Taemin shake her shoulder : Naeun ah....Are you ok ? 

Naeun still nod : I'm fine..Thanks you help me. Now you can go home.

Taemin : You didn't look at me ? why ?

Naeun begin cry but she keep trying it inside and still nod : nothing. I want to rest...

Taemin : I help you back your room then I'll go back my dorm. 

Naeun shout and tears was dropping on face : Please...Leave me alone..Taemin Oppa...Please

Taemin : ..........are you crying ? Then he sits beside Naeeun

Naeun : Yes, I'm crying.

Taemin wipe her tears: Naeun ah..I'm so sorry...I'm really sorry...Don't cry.

Naeun cry more : Why did you shout with me ? I were so scare.

Taemin hug her : I'm really sorry, I do not want to make you scare. Beacuse I worried so much and I was lost my temper. I didn't notice your feeling....I promise no has once again

Naeun : Do you hate me ?

Tamin : Foolish...Why do I hate you ? Naeun ah.... I love you so much

Naeun : That's a lie ! 

Taemin push her slowly : You are cute like this no one can hate you.

Naeun : ....Promise...you don't shout with me..I'm so scare loud sounds...Really scare.

Taemin : Promise all life. Never do that again...Be good !

Taemin : Naeun ah, previous time I have joined radio program, I said that " the woman is most beautiful when she's crying ".

Naeun : I has watched it...so... ?

Taemin : And now that person is in front of me.

Naeun hit hands Taemin : Don't lie me..You always express so good...You....

Taemin give Naeun kiss deeply and hug her tightly. Right now do not understand how, but with him she's charming, he could not control his emotions.

Taemin : Do you believe me ?

Naeun smile : Nothing particular! 

Taemin : Ay ui...you make me hurt by your words..you are revenging ?

Naeun's face turn pink : Oh...

Taemin : But..salty...  ( ^.* )

Naeun whisper : What's it salty..Oppa???

Taemin : Your tears...I'm thinking about  I'll buy ice cream...I......

                     Naeun's actively embrace and kiss him deeply. Talk for the entertainment she wants to give him taste salty more - Talk the affection she wants to express more with Taemin , she wants to has new progress in the relationship with him..

                     Taemin It's great. This is aspects that Taemin want to see at Naeun ..  Girlfriend of own Lee Taemin, not just know embarrassment, not just cute. Sometimes need to express feelings passionately like this.. Do not know how many times...she had acted at the correct times he's thinking in his head

                    Tears are not salty which change to sweet taste of love. Two young people has together heart beats...Not just the fun, not just smiles bring happiness. With this young couple - Not to mention smiles with family, smiles with fans, smiles with the members in the group...With them - These tears make them truly understand how love . These tears deciphered the feelings of Naeun.

Naeun : Taemin Oppa..I love you.

Taemin : Honey ! I love you too.

Taemin : Naeun ah..

Naeun : Nei...Oppa..?

Taemin : Next time..I'll very busy for new album..My group has full schedule in this month..I can not see you usually..

Naeun : Never mind....Ah...No...No....I need you...

Taemin : Oh ? need what ?

Naeun : I need you take care yourself...After work...Remember rest and care health..You look so tired

Taemin : Yes, I'll..but I still think about haters on forums...Are you fine ?

Naeun : I will not read it..I'll try don't care.....I'll looking only you ( <3 )

Taemin: Ayooi ! Like this you are killing me..so cute.... ( ^ ^ )

Taemin : I'm thinking of...I should write a letter second  for haters on forum about you.. 

Naeun : second ?

Taemin : Right...No long ago, I had written first letter for them.. I request them stop hate you and let think I am joining a film.

Naeun :Oppa.... Wow..It's really touch me..You're so kindness..

Taemin : Nothing at all..Naeun ah..

Naeun : but this time you don't do or say anything..

Taemin : Why ?

Naeun : Oppa...I could guess reactive of looker when they watch this episode..Maybe they shocked...but by our way..Let's looker slowly see sincerity and nice of first love. I

Naeun : I understand you want to protect me..but we must keep the love in secret..Did you remember ?

Taemin : Yes......but I'm very annoyed...I want to dating public....I do not want to hide anything. My love has been Manager and Hyungs agreed..

Naeun : Will be publicly..now I hope you keep it secret until our love strong, enduring..It'll be safe..When it can against pressure of haters - magazine - paparazzi.

Taemin : Really don't like it.

Naeun : Now can not say anything.. but I wish you'll beside me long time. Do you think same me ?

Taemin smile : sure..I want more and more with you....hehe

Naeun : Heyhey....You look rogue...

Taemin : joke...

Naeun hit him : Can I think it like your consent ?

Taemin : Yes..Yes..

Naeun : If you can do that, latterly I'll talk with you a important my secret...

Taemin : I'm curiosity - Does It relate to me ?

Naeun : Ofcourse. The question you have asked me when we were filming show WGM at Myungdong...

Taemin frown : Maybe I'll be autism because this secret.... ( - . - )

Naeun smile : ey..ey..ey...Oppa..fighting...I'll suggest..it's very important

Taemin : Ok....ok.....because of you....ok

                Over all predicted this couple , Suprise...who hated Naeuntend tend to fall down. The articles was around topic tears Naeun . They have perceive truely emotions first love of couple Taeun . Beside Naeun - Taemin could not keep control himself, he smiled so much until he could not lower the cheekbones . Beside Taemin - Naeun has showed the purity and simplicity . Fans ( Taeunians ) for this couple has been slowly established everywhere in the world from South Korea - Taiwan - Thailand - Vietnam .... The first time in history show WGM has a couple were crying not because farewell the show .
 
                                                              
                SHINee's schedule and Apink are so busy on the last months of 2013 with :  new album , go abroad , communicate with fans .... but they also arrange time to join in the last episode WGM before Naeun's birth date once day ( 10 / 02 / 1994 ).
 
The PD WGM : Thank so much Taemin-ssi and Naeun-ssi..You has blew a breath of fresh on show WGM program -  one of the youngest couples which true emotions. Both of you so beauty, I want you are staying much longer with show.
 
Taemin : We are very grateful everyone who assisted us in last times. But really,  we can not arrange time. So sorry. 
 
Naeun : I wish... the show increased more success with other couple
 
Taemin + Naeun nod : Annyong-hi gyeseyo.
 
The PD WGM : Bye...You look so happy ...fighting....
 
In the car, Taemin : Naeun ah...Tommorrow is your birthday..Would you like a mini party ?
 
Naeun : Oh...You remember ?
 
Taemin : Yah..Yah...Why I don't remember ? I am not crazy..Foolish
 
Naeun : Oh..up to you..Just have you, anything will be ok...
 
Taemin smile : I can not hear clear. Can you say more clamorous ?
 
Naeun : Oppa.....Ah..Ah...Do not try to tease me...
 
Taemin : how can I drive if you cute like this.. ( ^. @ )
 
Naeun : Oppa .. Ah Next week, my group will fly to Singapore.
 
Taemin : you'll stay at Singapore how long ?
 
Naeun : One week
 
Taemin : Yah....So long ! Remember take care yourself.
 
Naeun : Yes.'I'll contact with you when I'm arrive safe
 
Taemin : See you tomorrow..I'll take you at 4PM
 
Naeun : Bye..Oppa...Please drive safe.
 
Taemin call Kai : Kai ah... Can you meet me now ?
 
Kai : Yes, but what's up ?
 
Taemin : Very serious..I want you to help me spread rumor. I'll say details later
 
Kai : Ok ...Yah You make me worry..( ****** )
                                    
              10 / 02 / 2014..At the party Naeun birthday.. Today have Kai - EunJi - NamJoo - Chorong - Key - Minho - Onew . Other persons in SHINee and Apink has schedule and they'll come later. Naeun and Taemin wear clothes same color..Naeun wear white dress and look like princess - Taemin wear white waistcoat like prince.
 
After drank a little wine, Taemin : Naeun ah, I have something to tell you
 
Naeun grab Taemin's hand : Nei..Taemi Oppa..
 
Tamein : Naeun-ssi..Let break up.......