Part 10

For The First Love

 

                         

                    At the afternoon ..Scandal image Taemin posted on forum..SHINee gone to Japan..Dorm of Apink...

Chorong : Hayoung ah...you check in my page and post our schedule...

Hayoung : Yes sir ! Madam ‹•.•›

EunJi  : Unni - today we'll cook BBQ for Naeun..everybody ?...anything else ?

Bomi : favour

NamJoo : ..Beef..Beef.....I'll wake up Unni..Naeun Unni..Naeun Unni

Hayoung : ....NamJoo Unni don't....

Naeun : {•̃̾_•̃̾} ....Wei? Hayoung...?

Hayoung cover hand over screen computer : Anio...Anio...Anio...just image ...Anio...Just..Just....I saw my image so ugly..

NamJoo : Eh..Eh.....Let me see...

Hayoung wink : I have said..don't see it...

Bomi : you are so suspicious..damn it !

Chorong : Hey...hey....

Bomi : So sorry Unni...but...►_◄

Naeun : ay ui.... or ..will be ok.. I was 20 age...

Bomi : Anio...Anio...wash face..You must wash face 

Naeun : I'll do it after I see screen computer

Hayoung : Naeun Unni....

                Kai come to dorm Apink follow all things Taemin had recommended : Annyeong-haseyo senior Apink...I visit Naeun-ssi

Apink : Annyeong-haseyo Kai-ssi...

Chorong : Thanks for you came..eat together

Kai : I can not Chorong-ssi..I just have 2 hour free then I have a show..

Hayoung : Kai-ssi ...

Chorong : Kai ah..familiar..call by Chorong noona

Kai : (=^_^=)...Chorong noona....Can I request go out with Naeun ?

Chorong : Huh ? But Naeun...

NamJoo : Unni ah..plaese....agreed...( whisper )..image...

Naeun : Never mind Unni.. I want to go out and take the air..Can I go with Kai ?

Chorong : Why not ? my babe ?

Chorong touch her hair : Just good for you.. You can do anything

EunJi : Relax yourself...Please take care Naeun replace us

Kai...Nei...comfortable Noona..This is my duty....

Naeun : Bye Unni...We go...

Kai : Annyong-hi gyeseyo. Noona..

Apink : Annyeong-hi gaseyo................................................................................

Kai : Naeun.....You want go where ?

Naeun : oh..Han river.

Kai : Ok Naeun...

Naeun : silence.. I'll turn on radio ?

Kai : Up to you...

                    On the radio DJ are talking about image of Taemin and girl..Kai fast turn off the radio but Naeun stop him

Naeun : You knew ?

Kai : Oh.......

Naeun : You had known ?....Taemin Oppa has another girl ?

Kai : Not long ago...

Naeun : Kai Oppa...Please answer me..please...

Kai : Y...e....s...

Naeun : Well done.... You and Taemin Oppa..both of you....Taemin oppa had a practical joke with me.....Then his friend come to look me pathetic like that ???

Kai : Naeun..I'm so sorry but the true was not like you think..I..

Naeun shout : I don't want listen..don't want listen anything....

Kai grab Naeun's hand : Naeun ah..calm down...

Naeun push Kai's hand and she cover her ears shout : Don't talk anymore...

Follow instinctively man...Kai hug Naeun and check her back : I’m awfully sorry..Naeun ah...

                Naeun continue to cover her ears and she cry....Naeun's crying in the control and in the silence without sound...

               That time.. Kai's also teary eyes .. But he keeps it on the inside .... the girl he loves is crying in his arms ... look at her now....He feels to feel grief... His best friend was tormenting by hisself ... Over the past days Taemin did not eat  anything ... Why in this life to three people they encounter the challenge so big...

At the midnight..From Japan...Taemin call for Kai...Taemin want to know status Naeun..

Kai : Oh..Taemin ah...

Taemin : Oh..Kai..where are you ? 

Kai : I'm stay at dorm...

Taemin : How..how Naeun ?

Kai sigh : The previous day when you broken up with her...she had fainted....today ...scandal  picture...she screamed and cried ... Probably she didn't want to see her weakness...She had bit her lips and cry till her lips bled

Taemin : I'm so bad..Sure......she had worse status..She must has been hurt so much...

Kai : Taemin ah..not your fault...you had been hurt more than Naeun...I knew..you have not eaten in several days

Taemin cry : I'm not hungry .. I think about Naeun..I could not edible ... I feel like was eating tree bark .. insipid and bitter...Kai ah..help me..take care Naeun

Kai : I think I can not...She was love you very much .. No one is replace your position..

Taemin : You can do it ... Remember she was very vulnerable, don't make her sad ... she likes to eat a lot of beef, she likes black, she ....

Kai : Yah..Lee Taemin...Do you know ? Beside Naeun...Very hard for me..I could not keep control myself...Look her cry like that..I can not resistant.....

Taemin : I'm sorry because drag you into this..but I do not know find anyone anymore .. Please...Kai ah...Please....I have only you

Kai : ...Ok...Ok....I'll try again...but promise with me..You must eat..Must take care yourself....your surgery .. If not I will let her know...exchange ?

Taemin : Ok..Ok.....I keep promise..Now I'll eat...

Kai : I'll heed you...

Taemin hangup .. He look in the wall.. ..Suddenly he punched the mirror .. bamp..

Key wake up : earthquake ???

Taemin's hand is bleeding : Hyung....Sorry...Make you wake up, I didn't careful so the mirror was be broken...

Key turn on the light : Yah..your hand...Let me help you...sit down here..

Taemin keep silence and he cry....

Key : hurt ?

Taemin : Never mind..I didn't cry because it...I don't know..but Just think about Naeun...I can not keep control myself...

Key sigh : Try your best ! 

Taemin nod  ( ಥ_ಥ ) : Abba...Can I do what for her ?...she was a weakness....Kai  told with me...Naeun has fainted..She cried so much...I really miss Naeun..

Key rub head of Taemin : My son...Both of you were the pride everyone .. Your love very sincere and bright .... I loved both of you .. I do not want anyone to cry either grief .. I wish you has a happy ending .. But in this scenario...I'm most worried about you, you did not even eat anything in three day .. You will be exhausted health before you met Naeun...

Onew come : Falling in love...Those who understand it call it destiny...I believe this is your destiny and Naeun...Love is like the air, we can’t always see it but we know it is always there ! That’s like you, you can’t always see Naeun but you’re always there and you know you’ll always love her...

Taemin : really ? Hyung ?

Onew : sure..Like me..Now I don't have any the fried chicken..but I can feel taste...

Key : Ay ui...Hyung ah....Adviser love of fried chicken..Today you're great !

Onew : hungry ? I'll buy fried chicken for you

Key : I'm so easy..Taemin ah...eat ?

Taemin : Nei.....Hyungs....

                Every day..Taemin request Kai must spent some time to visit Naeun.... she still so sad weakness ... but it looks pretty than before .. Help her recuperate...when Kai visited Apink dorm, Kai only knew to buy beef throughout the week .. all beef and beef..

EunJi smile : Kai ah..I think you'll not come...because in today you have many work.....

Kai : Why I don't come ? Although I'm so busy...but I have duty to check status of this girl..

NamJoo : Thank so much Kai Oppa...we were grateful to past time, by help of you..

BoMi : but you bought beef again ? 

Kai (._.) : Nei....I don't know buy anything....I don't have experience...

Chorong : It's ok..Thanks your kindness..

Hayoung  (> - <) : ...because ate many beef....now....my face like a cow ?

Naeun smile : You are so beautiful.. Ms Cow baby..

Hayong : Unni......

Kai : Na Eun ah..you have smiled ? 

EunJi : Yah...Normal..you don't know my daughter very strongly ?

Kai smile : Yes...I have seen...strongly like Ms Cow...

BoMi : everyone...now cook a ? steak

Chorong : easy....Let cook together

Kai still did not take his eyes off Naeun .. Eun Ji hit hand and whisper : Kai ah....You liked my daughter ?

Kai's face switch pink : Oh...Anio...Anio.....Anio....I just...

EunJi (^o^)   : Ay..do....actions and words confirmed answer .. No need to say anymore...

Kai : Oh...has demonstrated ?

EunJi nod : Oh..very clear..Try ! I'll support for you..

                    After finished dinner,  Eunji drag everyone back their room...Now only Kai and Naeun stay at living room

Kai : You will fine..right ?

Naeun : I guess so..

Kai : What a relief

Naeun : Past time bothered you.. You has helped me, beside me..I owe you..

Kai smile  : Nothing .. Nothing .. just you glad..I have be glad

Naeun : Are you thirsty ? I'll find something

Kai : Let me do..I need you sit down here.....then Kai go to kitchen...

              Naeun remembered : " I need you "....the words Taemin Oppa want me told with him...Naeun remembered : " I need you "....the words Taemin Oppa want me told with him...Suddenly on the table, phone of Kai has a light...message....Accidentally Naeun see the name Taemin. 

           Phone screen shows only short sentence, but is enough to make Naeun shock... "Kai ah .. Did Naeun stable ? Tomorrow I'll fly through Singapore hospital for surgery. soon one....

Naeun : Surgery? Taemin Oppa must surgery? Why is he surgery? What surgery ?

Kai : Naeun ah...I only see orange water in fridge

Naeun stand up : Kai Oppa...Where is he ? Taemin Oppa ?

Kai : Why do you ask me about Taemin ?

Naeun : I'm so sorry.. But I had seen you ms...Taemin Oppa sent ms for you...He must surgery ? Why ?

Kai :..........................................................

Naeun fall to the floor : Please tell me what was happened to him .. please .. I really can not bear more pressure...

Kai sigh : Okay, You stand up and I'l tell .. You want to know anything, I also tell with you..........................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

                  In Taemin's room in hospital Singapore. In addition to the necessary utensils, Taemin only brang bear Naeun bear and a small glass jar has hairpiece of Naeun. She has left hairpiece  in his room when she greeted SHINee's holiday Chuseok.

Mother Tae : Taemin ah...Hair of Naeun ?

Taemin : Nei...her...! 

Mother Tae grad Taemin's hand : sure..my son must love that girl very much..You had brought all her gift 

Taemin smile : Nei..Omma...but I love Omma most...

Mother : Aygo.....you go to bed early. Tomorrow you has health inspection

Taemin : Nei..Omma...

                                                          

                   Manager S and his mother went out to say something, twenty minutes later they return back

Manager S : Taemin ah..you has letter and flower

Taemin : Nei....Minho-ssi...who ?..letter and sunflower

Manager S smile : I don't know....You check...

Taemin : who's that ? ..Taemin open the letter..only one word :" I ".. second letter...also one word " Need "... what's this ? 

Manager S : You had known who ?

Taemin shake his head : your ?

Manager S : I do not  love you ..Why do I must buy flower for you ??? Wei..Wei...?

Mother Tae smile : sometimes he was disruptive..sometimes he was childlike...

Taemin : Really I can not guess ..

Manager S smile again : I'll suggest to you .. But you must pay money for me..

Taemin : Sure..I'll pay

Manager S : You ask ?

Taemin : Give me a name ?

Mother Tae : Why do you ask him like that .. can not..Take it easy

Taemin : Ah..Ah.....I don't know....Ah..ah...

Manager S : First hint ...A human has hair...

Taemin : Minho-ssi ah .. any human has hair..

Manager S : Not yet...long hair..

Taemin : A girl ? long hair ? May be ?.....^(*-*)^

Mother Tae : Please...come in....

                                                                                               ...............................................................

Can you guess ? Who ?