Seunghyun Ignites The Fire

Bound by Morals
Pressing the doorbell, Jiyong hears the friendly chimes sound through the door. He’s not sure if Seunghyun would be awake at this time, but it didn’t matter. There was that one problem that Jiyong couldn’t stop thinking about, and it was because of that one problem that he became restless at night. So restless that he needed to confront the source of his problem: Choi Seunghyun. 
 
His co-worker, hyung, and close friend ever since high school.
 
He watched the door slowly open, revealing the elder rapper dressed in a sweatshirt and checkered pajama pants. Seunghyun wore his hood over his head as he stared back at Jiyong surprised by his visit to his home at this hour.
 
“Judging by the expression on your face, this visit can’t be anything good.” He moved out of the doorway, “Come in.” 
 
Closing the door behind him, Jiyong followed the older man into the living room in which they both separated into their own directions; Jiyong goes to take a seat on the couch while Seunghyun passes through the living room to get to the kitchen. The young leader overhears him rummage through his fridge, only to appear before him seconds later with two bottles of beer and a pack of cigarettes. 
 
He holds out a beer towards Jiyong, and he accepts it silently with a nod. Jiyong watches him take a seat beside him as he places his beer on the coffee table. Pulling out a lighter from his pocket, Seunghyun lights a cigarette for himself.
 
“Are you confident?” Jiyong decides to finally break the silence. Seunghyun looks over at him as he places the cigarette between his lips, “That what you feel for me is love?” Jiyong took this opportunity to take his first sip of the beer in his hand, purposely avoiding Seunghyun’s gaze.
 
Seunghyun didn’t respond immediately. First, he as much as he could out of the cigarette, then blew out the smoke before finally answering, “Yeah.” 
 
“What makes you believe that?”
 
“I’m sure you’ve liked someone before to know what the feeling is like Ji.”
 
“Of course I have! However, they were all women.”
 
Holding the cigarette in his mouth with his lips, Seunghyun pulled off his hood as he kept his eyes on Jiyong. He didn’t take a shower yet; his dirty blonde hair was messy (but still made him look as handsome). “Jiyong, you know, it seems you’re too caught up on the fact that I’m a man.”
 
Jiyong turns and meets Seunghyun’s intimidating eyes with a frown. “Of course I’m bothered by it!”
 
“Would you have thought twice about it if I were a woman?” Seunghyun asked, “Or what about, if you were the woman? I think that would be more fitting.” He speaks nonchalantly.
 
The leader stares at him for a few seconds; a tingling hot sensation crept up on his face. Was he blushing at that? “H-how can you say such weird stuff with a straight face?!” Jiyong took another sip out of the beer in his hand, this time it was a longer sip. He doesn’t realize it, but he drinks more than he could swallow, almost drowning himself with it. Jiyong then lets out a cough.
 
“So, in other words, you’re troubled because I’m a man.” Seunghyun huffed out a laugh as soon as he removed the cigarette from in between his lips, 
 
“You’re bound down by your morals Kwon Jiyong.” Seunghyun shakes his head and breaks eye contact with Jiyong, “Aren’t you just scared of developing feelings for a person of the same ?”
 
Yeah, that must be it. Jiyong had been through many relationships in which he thought that his girlfriend would be ‘the one’. He’s grown so accustomed to the feeling that, after many heartbreaks, Jiyong tried desperately to push away anybody who came to him with the same ambition. There was not a single moment where Jiyong found himself intrigued by another person of the same gender. However, when it came to Seunghyun maybe, he was able to ignite a small fire that had him interested.