Partners and Incident

Because of you (HyunFany)

Tiffany's POV

We were shocked as we heard her words. My mind kept replaying her words You will be doing a y dance together. But the problem is who am I partnered with? I can already imagine myself dancing with him. Kim Hyun Joong. Aniyo. I shook my head to get rid of wierd thoughts. But it's possible right?

"I will call out the partners now." Why am I nervous: my palms are sweating, and my eyes have a hint of worry in them. 

"Taeyeon and Youngsaeng, you're song will be You make me feel by Cobra Starships and Sabi."  He's lucky, I've heard he

fancied Taengoo before.

"Sunny and Hyung Joon, DJ got us fallin in love by Usher and Pitbull."  They both smiled.

"Yoona and Jung Min, song is Don't stop the music by Rihanna." Jung Min blushed and Yoona let out a giggled which made us laugh.

"Yuri and Kyu Jong, International Love by Chris Brown and Pitbull."  OMG! I can't believe it. I'm with Kim Hyun Joong.

"Looks like it is Kim Hyun Joong and Tiffany left, my choice of the song is Moves like Jagger by Maroon 5 and Christina Alguera." Butterflies in my stomach exploded, I swear my face is red.

"Oh..and one more thing, you guys will be singing it too." We gasped and nodded.

"I'm gonna leave, you all practise in a different room." I gulped which made KHJ chuckle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, you put your arms around me and then I will go down." His voice surrounded my ears.

"Then turn around," I obeyed his order. "Then I will go up." My eyes widened by his action.

"Don't worry, plus it's just for the dance. No hard feelings." Ouch! I thought. He really doesn't like me.

"I'll grab your waist." He grabbed my waist, but as I turned around my foot slipped making us fall to the ground together.

We looked at each other and blushed. Our moment was interupted by someone faking a cough. We broked apart and looked down to the ground. "I was just getting my jacket that I left yesterday." Isn't that Siwon oppa?

"Annyeonghasseyo, Siwon oppa!" I showed him my eye smile which made his dimples showed. My heart fluttered. He went closer to me and opened his arms signalling me to hug him.

I hugged him and then he whispered to me. "Don't get too close."

I was confused by his words. Wait..is he jealous? "You're jealous aren't you?" I shouted to him not minding if KHJ is here.

"No!!" Tottaly a lie. He's not even looking at me. "Sure you're not." I said back

"Fine, maybe, but you gotta practise." 

"Okay..Annyeong!" I eye smiled to him and then he looked at KHJ and glared which made KHJ glared back. He waved at me then left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghasseyo..How is my story getting?

I'll try to update soon this week, but maybe won't be able to update nex week because school is starting again.