I

The cupcake Recipe

"Jumping! Get Jumping! Yeah yeah,Everybody!"My phone rang. "Ahaha~ Joo. Your ringtone hasn't change at all..."hana said. "Yah. Yah. Yah!" I Picked up my phone and it was appa. "Baby Seukhye! I Need you at the bakery today." Appa said. "Waeyo?" "There's alot of customers today,And they're all ordering extra toppings,fillings and all. I'm the only one making the bread and the workers here are working so hard. Is school over?" He asked. "Ahh,It just finished. Can i bring my friends to help out too?" "Sure!" "Arraso appa,jamkkan!"I said as i hanged my phone. As all of us ran out of the school doors like we escaped from prison,We made our way to the bakery store like it's our home. "Your here!"My dad shouted,surprised then kissed my forehead. "Appa,This is dasom,Hana and sumin. They're my friends and here to help you out!" "Ahh,Really? Thank you!"He said and bowed to them. "Anieyo,We're suppost to bow to YOU!"Sumin said as the three of them bowed to my dad. "Geez..You guys!"I Chuckled. "Anyway,Babyseuk! Can you help me inside? And your friends will be the waitresses. Possible?"He asked. "Alright."The four of us said and did our jobs. After the following day,It was the same. "wow,Mr.kim. Your bakery's really famous!"Dasom said and dropped the towel she was holding. "Dehh,They're all getting cranky."Sumin answered and sighed. "Mr.Kim! One more donut~"Hana said. "ALRIGHT!"Appa shouted from infront. "Babyseuk,You can handle a donut right?"He said and chuckled. "Pfftt,It's a piece of cake." "Don't you mean donut?" "Oh yeah,It's a piece of donut!"We both joked around as we made thousands of breads,Cupcakes,Cakes,etc. Even morning breakfast like sausages and,yeah.


After 5 days,More like amillion years,Customers are slowly getting lesser and lesser. Currently only 7. "Yah..Mr.Kim,What's happening?"Hana asked as she pouted. "I Have no idea"Appa said as something caught his attention. "Probably..that"He said and pointed to a new bakery beside us. "WHAT?"All four of us shouted. "Let us handle this Mr.Kim,We'll sue them."Hana said as the three of us stood behind her and nodded in agreement. "Alright then,Thank you!"Appa said and stooped on the chair. We made our way to the bakery next door. We stood infront of the shop and our jaw dropped. We saw 12 handsome men serving the customers. Wait,Did i just say handsome? I'll take that back. "Hello. May i help you?"a..Kinda short guy with blackish-red hair and big eyes came to us. "Yes you may,You've opened a bakery store next to us and stole our customers.And you've Plagiarized our menus!"Hana confidently said and we nodded in agreement,again. "Ah,That..Please wait"He said as he ran inside and came back out with a ajusshi. "What seems to be the problem here?"He asked. "They said you opened the bakery story next to there's and stole they're customers away and plagiarized their Menu's"The handsome one said. Yeah,I Said handsome. Cuz' ajusshi's really old. "Ahh,Kyungsoo. Go back to work."Ajusshi said. "But.."The handsome one said. "NOW! Or should i fire you?"Ajusshi smirked. "ah,yeh"The handsome one said as he turned to us and bowed. "Hi! My name's Kyungsoo."The Handso- Kyungsoo said. "GO TO WORK!"Ajusshi barked. "Arraso,Arraso. geez"Kyungsoo said as he stomped back to the counter. He was pointing to us while chatting with another taller one,Blond hair and cute. He looked at us as i looked at ajusshi. "But,Mr.Wu!"Sumin said. "Or should i sue you?"He smirked at us. "Stop smirking at us,ajusshi!"I Stomped foot while attracting everybody's attention. "Ajusshi? Pft,I'm just 72."Ajusshi said and looked at me from head to toe. "Sounds old to me"Dasom said as we laughed. I Looked inside and saw a guy with black hair and a angel smile,a guy with brownish-black hair and a kinda sharp nose and a guy with blonde hair. He had this babyface. The three of them were laughing loudly while the others covering themselfs while laughing. And a few of the customers while laughing. "How dare you insult me!"He bounced back. "You guys are like toddlers"He said as he turned around. No body was laughing,Giggling or even chuckling. "COME ON! LET THE OLD MAN WIN! geez.. Whatever,Sue me. How much are you expecting?" "72,000 won"Sumin said. "WHAAT?!?" Ajusshi shouted. "Pft,FINE!"Ajusshi barked as he walked to the cashier. He bringed lots of money and walked to us. "Happy?"He smirked. "good."Hana said as she walked away. The two of them followed her,The ajusshi went back in the kitchen. Leaving me dumbfounded. "May i help you?"A Tall guy with black hair and a husky voice assisted me. "ah,sorry.."i awkwardly walked away. "Hey wait!"He shouted as he chased me. "Yes?"I Turned around,"What's your name?"He asked. "K-Kim Se-eukhyye."I said and flushed."I'm sorry?" "Kim Seukhye. But you may call me joo."I said confidently. "ah. I'm park chanyeol! Nice to meet you,Pretty."He said as he took my hand and shook it. I flushed like a red tomato. He went back to the cafe,Leaving me dumbfounded. Again..


How was the first chapter?? Feedbacks! (There may be some..words outta words,Because halfway when i was writing,I've encountered a glitch..) <3