Tell me

Heaven's Door

 

A/N: THIS IS HORRIBLE. So just listen to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMe8F4zqj8

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

There. There he is. That guy . I liked him ever since I laid my eyes on him. From his slightly curly hair to his glorious, long legs, my eyes have seen perfection. This piece of perfection was named Lu Han. It has been my long-time objective to win his heart. I completed my mission last 3 years ago. He approached me after I confessed indirectly to him by sending him useless cheesy puzzles and stated that he felt the same way. Ever since that day, I have finally found out what love truly is.

You’re all I ever wanted

You’re all I ever needed

Getting to be closer, so the window of time won’t pass me by

Baby I can see it

Is it real or am I dreaming?

My heart is beating faster, and even faster

You’re headed straight at me

 

I know that being engaged in a relationship with one of the cutest boy is going to be hard, from protecting him from teenage girls and boys to crazy es. But my heart also knows that because, our love is true, we can face anything that would come in our way.

 

I know, that we may have our troubles

But my heart knows that this is so right

 

No couple has the perfect love story. It isn't us nor any other couple. But I do know if we continue to trust each other, we can get closer to where we are heading. 

Baby I’m running towards the horizon

I know we’ll get there

Even though the road may be less traveled

Running for the horizon

And when we get there, we can seize the dawn and leave the dark behind

 

As I walk through a road where you are near, my whole world stops. It's so cheesy, but it's really true. My whole world just stops and not a millisecond passes. You should really know how much I love you.

 

Standing at a crossroad, everything slow motion

 

I'm often lost. Everytime you are by my side, my sense of direction hits me. Stay with me. So I won't look like some stupid little lost boy looking for his mommy. Sometimes, we will quarrel, but we both know we will get through it. Let's find another way and just follow me and my lovesick heart.

 

See I’m just a ship lost in the ocean, but you’ll always be my light

The road ahead is broken, we will undertake it

I guess it’s just forever, and whenever, my heart will take the lead

 

And darling, I want to know once we reached our destination, if you have taken all to heart everything we said to each other and everything we did. Through those ups and downs, are your feelings still there for me? If yes, then tell me, tell me right there and then, after all our sacrifices, we have finally made it.

 

And at the end of the road, you’ll come back I want to know, all we’ve said and all we’ve done (would you stand right there with me?)

And to know that we have made it alright

That we’ve made it, and we stand in the light

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will you finally marry me, Lu Han?