Chapter 1

I owe you my Life...

At SHINee's Dorm...today

 
"Sulli....palliii..palliii...tarawaa..." Minho took Sulli's arms in a rush, grabbed her shoulder and pushed her to sitdown on a chair in front of his desk where his laptop was showing numbers of Sulli's pics in the internet.
 
Sulli chuckled looking at her pics "yeiiiy...i bet my pics and rumours will be on the topnews now"
 
She diligently move the cursor from one pic to another and carefully read the articles and all the comments, still with smile on her pretty face, left Minho dumbfounded and had his eyes on Sulli's beautiful figure...with full of love and also regrets.  He felt his heart is bleeding for her.
 
Sulli felt strong arms wrapped arround her shoulder , and felt a warm breath touched her slender neck. Minho hugged her from behind.  They stayed in silence for a moment, savoring their each other's warmth, hearing their heartbeats that sounded like a sweet symphony to their ears.
 
She raised her hand and touched Minho's arm , softly she said "Kokcongma oppa...don't worry...i can handle myself and i know i will stay strong...thanks to you, coz u're my strength" 
 
but then she felt her neck was wet...and heard a snob...
 
"Oppa....weikurre...are you crying??"
 
instead of  answering her question, minho just let out all of his sadness. His body was shaking due to so much pain and regrets that he felt for her.
 
"....mianataa......gumawo.....saranghanta..." Minho whispered to her ears in between sobs....kissed her neck, ears, and hairs ..softly...poured all the unlimited and endless  love that he feels for her in his kisses...he just can't get enough of her...his love for her is undying love....even in the next life..he knew that his heart will only fall for her...
 
 
 
**FLASHBACK**
 2 days ago
 
 She just got back from her hometown for chuseok, and brought along her homemade kimchi with her. She finally able to experience kimjang during her stays at home. And that morning she wanted to spoiled f(x) with her cook.
 
"Yeoboseyo...hmm...Oppa..." Sulli answered  her phone while preparing breakfast in her dorm.
 
"what are you doing right now" said the "oppa"
 
"i am preparing breakfast now..i'm going to show unnies and soojung my expertness in cooking...hahahaa
 
"aigooo...i thought u will only cook for me...u know that not only my heart who cries for you..my stomach also cries for your cooking...tshh...poor me..i always abandoned by my own chagiya"  
 
" ..yaa..what's with you...i never do that...tsssk...i'm planning to visit you and cook your favourite korean dishes...but i think i have to change my mind" she was teasing him and pretending that she's sad.
 
"Moraguu...? Andweeee....please don't change your mind...i don't mean with what i've said before. Sulli-yaa....chagiyaaa...mianee..."
 
"Hahahha..uri MinhoOppa is so sweet. Arasso...i will visit you. I know that you miss me so much
 
"...hehehe Saranghae...mmmwaaacch" he said happily
 
"Tssk..always getting cheesy in the morning ne..." She giggled
 
"Oh i almost forgot, i'll pick you up at 11  arasso. We won't go to SHINee's dorm. I need you to accompany me to meet the dynamic duo, i have a practise appointment with them. You know that they are the master of hip hop and rap, and since SHINee will have the comeback stage again this october...i don't have much time to practise in SM studio because of my shooting schedule, so i need extra time. Thanks GOD that they want to help me, especially choiza hyung"
 
"Chinchaaa....Choiza oppa..waaa daebak...i can get more knowledge about rap and hip hop...i always wonder how they could produce such a brilliant lyrics to their songs...well i think i have to cook more dishes ." 
 
"Hahaha...that's why i fall for you. Okey..see you later ."
 
" Arasso oppaa.." She said bashfully
 
" i'll hang up now.."
 
"Oooh.."
"Oooh"
--------
 
Minho arrived at f(x) dorm ontime since he need to use all the time he had efficiently and effectively, and Sulli already waited him.  
Since they are idols, of course they  choosed outfit that will covered them perfectly. Thick and big hoodie jacket, cap. 
Sulli got in Minho's car hurriedly.
 
"Pfiiiuhh...i hope no sasaengs or papparazzi around" Sulli adjusted herself and trying to sit comfortly with all the suits she wore. 
 
Then she open one box of foods that she had prepared earlier.
 
"Open your mouth oppa .." 
 
"Huh  ?!!... i'm driving now babe"
 
"Eiihz...pallii..."
 She moved the chopstick closer to his mouth
 
" aaaaaa....." She ordered him to open it and sticked the food to his mouth so there's no way for him but open his mouth.
 
" waaa...maaaa...." He ate it with so much joy .
 He is very  proud that he has the most beautiful girl plus very good in cooking. 
"God must have love me so much" he said silently
 
"Oppa...where are we going to meet choiza oppa? " she asked while continue feeding him.
 
"At his private studio, near seoul forest area..but we need to be veeery carefull when we get there. Hyung told me that i need to call him first when we already arrive. He need to make sure everything is clear and save"
 
"Arasso"
 
"Chakkaman...i forget to ask you. Are  you free untill tomorrow?
 
"Huh...?!! ..tomorrow?? Let me check first" she looked at her note "Yupp..i am free as a bird"
 
He couldn't help but to smile at her cuteness, and gently her hair
 
"Caranthaa ...coz i think my practise will take whole day,  Since i only have two days free. Is it okey with you? "
 
"Nee oppa..kokcongma...even it will take a whole of my day today..or even untill tomorrow...i will always support you. MinhoOppa fightiing!"
 
"gumawoo" he took her hand and kissed it.
 
(after some hours of practise)
 
" waaa...Minho-ya...you really don't know the word tired huh..we  already practised for hours but you still look fresh. Come on..how about we take a break for a while. I need to put delicious foods and drinks into my mouth, after doing the rap for hours.  Sulli's box already empty now." Choiza whimpered
 
And all of the  people in the room,  include his partner in dynamic duo, tablo who was just arrived, and the sweet couple laughed at his action
 
"Just blame his flaming spirits" said Tablo
 
"Minho Sulli...i think i need to go out for a while to get some drinks...do you guys want to go with us?" Tablo offered Minho
 
Minho looked at his girl like asking for a permission. Sulli smiled and nodded
 
" well the drink is on me hyung" Minho got up from the shofa and held Sulli's hand.
"Kajaa"
 
..........
 
(Inside Minho's car, at the  beer stall parking lot)
 
"Oppaa..ottoke..." Sulli got panic "aishh..ottoke..huhuhu"
 
"Waee..?" minho a bit confused by Sulli's sudden mood
 
"I forget my jacket and cap" she made a sad face
 
" yaa!!!!..how could you....aish..never mind" Minho held his head with both his hands.
Sulli knew Minho was really pissed-off. She took out her phone from her purse then dialed a number
 
"Yeoboseyo..Choiza oppa...it's Sulli" . Sulli explained the situation to Choiza, and then after an intense talk ..
 
She held Minho's hand.."Oppa...Choiza Oppa and Tablo Oppa  with their assistants already reserved the table for us, and Choiza oppa has this idea  so we can still have the drink there, he said this place is really good, so it will be a pity if we don't try the foods and drinks"
Sulli then explained the details of Choiza's plan
 
"But how about you Sulli...Shirro...i don't want to do this. What kind of boyfriend am i to you?!!! How could i let you drown your self like that!!!!
SHIRO !!!"
 
Calmly she put her hands on Minho's cheek " Look at me Oppa, what matter for me is you. You have a great future, people adore you, admire you. I never read anything bad or negative comments about you. In the contrary, this year is my year..all the critism out there  addresed for me. And about Choiza oppa's plan ...i am fully aware of it...The consequences....Just don't let your name appear on the netizens site. If that happened, i won't forgive my self oppa. " Sulli's eyes got watery
 
"Sulli ya...." Minho pulled her into a tight hug
 
"I don't have  any idea how everything will be this complicated..why can't we be a normal couple. Hangin'out freely like other normal couple without worry. It's not that i regret for what we are now..but this is too much. I've hurt you so many times..i know how my sasaeng fans spread hatred about you...and now..you want me to do this for you. This is like i am letting you falling down to a deep cliff...and selfishly just stand still... looking at you going down by yourself..."he couldn't help his tears from falling
 
"Oppa...i won't mind to go down when i knew that there's a way to paradise for you and me down there.  Just let me do this. Look Oppa, you want to show your best to your family right? You want to show them that you survived  in this cruel entertainment world right? You already walked more than halfway...so don't turning back. While me..not even reach my halfway. I still need to gain more love and trust from my fans and viewers."
 
Minho didn't know what to say. Sulli is a determined person, and once she's sure about something..nothing can't stop her
 
"By the way i saw your MTT teaser...i wont mind to get sick everyday just to meet a handsome docter like you"
She winked and kissed his lips to assure him then smiled
 
"We are going to have fun, please oppa...i really want to do this" and gave her best aegyo and she has her lips claimed by his in return.
A soft and passionate kiss...she could feel his love for her, and they stayed like that for couple of minutes, and stopped by Sulli's phone ring
 
"Sulli kenchana...what take you guys so long. Are you guys "in" to my plan or not .?. " Choiza sounded worry yet impatient .
 
"Nee oppa..we are In" sulli smiled and got the stare from her lovely boyfriend
 
" arasso...get ready...i'm on my way now" choiza then talked to Tablo that they were ready to do the "scene"
 
"Yaa!!! ...why you decided by yourself...did i say mmph.." Sulli cut Minho by placing her hand in front of his mouth
 
"Just don't start again oppa!! Just follow my instructions earlier about the plan nee...Saranghae" then She got out the car.
 
 
A minute later....
 
Sulli and choiza enjoyed they drink while talking about music and stuff. They looked so relax, as if didn't even care that people there recognized them. 
 
While at another corner ..
 
"I feel bad and sorry for Choiza hyung.  I've made him to do this silly thing, just to protect me and Sulli. I feel very selfish
Minho drank  all the beer left in his glass
 
"Tsssk..don't be such a baby Minho. We live at the same prison"  Tablo try to sooth Minho with his sarcasm joke.
 
"Don't mind Choiza...he don't even give a damn to those gossips, news or rumours..he once said "just let the paparazzi..journalist write what they want to write. They need to earn living for their family"
 "Honestly...i feel sorry but also proud about Sulli. You are so damn lucky Minho" Tablo tapped Minho's shoulder
 
Both of Minho and Tablo eyes intensely looked at two man who were busy with their cameras and capturing Choiza and Sulli's scene in front of them.
 
Minho could only let out a heavy breath, hopefully those two man didn't aware his and Tablo's presence.
 
......the next morning.....
 
"Choiza Oppa..i'm ready for the next scene" Sulli approaching Choiza who were talking to his  assistants, to make sure that their plan will run smoothly.
 
Minho pulled Sulli's hand, "Chakkaman hyung" he took Sulli inside ..to another room...
 
He just stared at her lovely face, looking deeply inside her droopy eyes...
Even there were no words spoken..they already knew what's inside their hearts.
Minho hugged Sulli and softly whispered " be carefull..." and kissed her forehead.
 
........
*** END of FLASHBACK***
 
 
....Sulli released herself from Minho's hand and stood up. Now she's facing him. She kissed his forehead, nose, both of his cheek, his chin..and lastly his lips..
And not more than a second, Minho already responded to her kiss.
 
"Oppa...why worry...i know this is what we want to...you always say..stop being a hardworking girl...you always say that just you  who will work for us, for our future..." She said ..Minho smiled looking at his shy girl
 
"Nee..mattaa...you better be a good wife...good mother...and cook well..arachii" her hair gently and hugged her tight
 
"I owe you my life Sulli...even in afterlife...i want to live my life only to love you..." He whispered.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
----
sorry for my poor english
Minsullian fighting!!!