Protection

Protection - Minhyuk

A nice evening stroll with your son, Hoon and your unborn daughter. Hoon trotted along beside of you. Heading off for your walk the cool air seeped through your jacket as Hoon kicked rocks along the sidewalk. Hoon began to slow down his walking and so did you as a group of girls a head of you. Being cautious you picked up Hoon who was half asleep and put him on your hip as his head rested on your shoulder.

"How long til the baby comes Mommy?" Hoon asked as his arms wrapped around your neck.

"Two months." You said as you watched the girls like a hawk as they passed you and you began to head home, due to the late hour and how tired you were getting.

"When is Daddy going to be home?" Hoon asked in his sleeping tone.

"In an hour or so." You walked past the several street stores as you put Hoon on the ground. Punching in the code to the gate a group of fifteen girls surrounded you as you bent down to Hoon’s level.

"Hoon, go call Daddy. I need you to please." Hoon nodded and slipped through the gate before the girls came and surrounded you.

"M-May I help you?" You stuttered as you saw Hoon knocking on the door of your elderly neighbors who were always willing to help you.

"We want you to divorce Minhyuk. He is becoming too tired with you and your kids. You are wearing him out so he can’t perform." The girls bombarded you with insults as well but you just held your stomach knowing that Hoon wouldn’t let you down.

"I need to call my Daddy." Hoon said once he got inside.

"Ok, let me dial the number for you." The elderly woman said that Hoon called Mimi. She handed the phone to Hoon as it picked up.

"Yoboseo?" Minhyuk picked up seeing that it was from the neighbor.

"Daddy…" Hoon gripped the phone as Minhyuk started to panic.

"Hoonie what’s wrong? Where’s Mommy?" Minhyuk began to grab his coat and leave early.

"Mommy is outside with a bunch of girls around her and Mommy needs your help. Please come quick Daddy." Hoon said as he watched you get surrounded and tossed around within the crowd.

"I will, stay at Mimi’s ok?" Minhyuk said not wanting him in trouble too.

"I promise Daddy." Hoon hung up the phone and handed it back to Mimi as she heard what was going on.

"How about I make you some cookies and milk?" Mimi said trying to pull him away from the window so that he won’t see the horrible things that the fangirls would do to you. Agreeing, both of them got the cookies baked and began eating them as Mimi’s husband joined them for cookies too.

A pounding against the concrete alerted your attention as you uncurled from the ball that you were in. The fangirls separated as Minhyuk ran through to you. Kneeling down beside you he pet your head as he helped you uncurl as you were now safe.

"Who did this to you?" He whispered as you looked up at the group of fangirls as they shied away from his harsh eyes.

"You aren’t true fans. How dare you hurt the love of my life, my son or my unborn baby. You are no fan of mine." He looked up at them as they all ran away eventually, most of them crying.

Turning his attention back to you, he lifted you up as he carried you to the apartment.  Laying you on the bed he gently cleaned up the wounds that they left on you, most of them were scratches and bruises.

After explaining everything to him he sat right beside you furious that his fans would do this to you. They were good fans to begin with, but somehow they turned sour towards you. A couple moments later Hoon ran through the door calling for you as Minhyuk walked out and picked him up. Holding him close as he thanked Mimi for taking good care of him.

The muffled talking alerted you that Hoon was home as he slid from his Dad’s arms and ran into your bedroom as he climbed up on the bed, just like his father had done just then. His small hand rested on your ballooned belly as he rested his ear to your stomach.

"Is the baby ok?" You asked with a smile as you knew that they didn’t hurt you that bad to influence the baby.

"I think so, but you should stay in bed a couple days just to make sure." Hoon said as he kissed your stomach then crawled up an kissed your cheek, snuggling in between your arms. Minhyuk leaned on the door as he watched Hoon interact with you, smiling at his little family. Walking up to the three of you he knelt against the bed.

"Hoonie how about we go get you ready for bed and let Mommy rest." Minhyuk said as Hoon crawled into his arms. As they headed to get him ready for bed.

"Is Mommy going to be ok, Daddy?" Hoon asked Minhyuk as he pulled a train shirt over his head.

"She will, I am going to stay home a couple days to make sure though." Minhyuk ruffled up his head as he hugged him tightly.

"Can I sleep with you guys tonight, I want to make sure that she is ok." Hoon said as Minhyuk said, bringing some blankets into the room so that he can sleep on the little bean bag by the bed.

You were dressed in a large T shirt and already into bed. Minhyuk slid into bed next to you as he pet your ragged hair that they pulled you around.

"Mianhae." He said sincerely as he pulled you into his arms, the baby kicked.

"Mianhae." You said with a giggle relieved that she was moving inside of you. He smiled and kissed your lips sweetly as all of you fell asleep, happy that everyone was safe and happy.