Running away

Entangled

FLASHBACK

"Hey! Get me some ing beer!" Your dad yelled.

"What if I don't want to?" You fired back.

You finally fought back after all these while. You hated your mom for leaving and giving birth to you. You hated your father for not caring about you. You hated your life. You've been in misery for the past 11 years. Now, at this very day, you were tired of getting abused, screamed at and being useless. You decided to defend yourself.

"What did you say!? How dare-" 

"Dare what? Disgrace you? Who do you think you ing are?! My father? Even if you are, I won't treat you as one because you don't deserve it." You shouted.

He tried to slap you but you stopped him from doing so. You grabbed his wallet from the table and ran out of the house. It was raining heavily. You heard glass being shattered and hitting of tables behind you. You ignored it and kept running. After about 15 minutes of aimless running under the rain, your legs felt numb and your body was burning from the pain you suffered from the abuse. All those burns and cuts that you earned from those beatings started to sting. You started to cry in pain. You slipped and fell and hit your head on the ground when you tripped against a curb. The last thing you saw was a small figure standing from afar. Darkness consumes you.

Jongin's P.O.V.

"Omma! Help! I found a girl bruised and lying on the ground...Help?!!"

Without hesitation my mom carried her to the bed and grabbed the first aid box from the cupboard

"Jong In get some ointment downstairs at the shop! Go now!"

"Neh."

I ran down the stairs and sprinted towards the medicinal shop across the street.After getting the ointment. I saw this drunkard walking around calling out Chaekyung. Who's that? Go home dude! You're drunk! Putting my thoughts aside I sprinted back home. I gave my mom the ointment and prayed that she was still alive. After an hour, my mom came out of the room. 

"Jongin, watch over her 24/7 okay? I need some rest." My mom said.

"Neh~" 

I walked into the room and saw her lying on the bed. I sat down beside her. I sat down beside her for like an hour or two. I felt an arm tapping on my shoulder.

"W-Who are you..? W-Where am I? Why am I here?"

"You fainted in the middle of a road. So, I found you lying there. I would be stupid if I left you lying there." I explained.

Chaekyung's P.O.V.

Why didn't he me leave there? I just wanted to die. Before I could say anything, my eyes closed again.

I woke up like a few hours later. It was a little dark and I saw the boy still beside me but he was sleeping. I slipped out of the bed and left a note. I wanted to leave the house and thanked them but I felt guilty. I held the door knob, thinking if I should go or not.

"Hey!" A voice from behind said.

I didn't want to turn. I felt sad, depressed. I just wanna fade away from this world. I wish mom was still alive.

"What's your name?"

"C-Chaekyung.." 

I didn't know why I answered that.

Jongin's P.O.V.

Chaekyung? That drunkard. Oh.. So she was running from him? Should I ask her? Maybe not.

"Sit her beside me." I motioned her to sit beside me and she did I asked her a few things.

"How did you get hurt so badly?"

"I fell down from a hill and got hurt."

Is she lying? That man.. Who is he..?

"Do you have a dad?" I asked.

"No's. He's dead."

Really? I guess not. Nevermind that.

"You fell down a hill? Then how'd you get burns."

"It's none of your business." Chaekyung sternly said and looked away.

I guess that was her father. I know it. I can tell she's lying.

Chaekyung's P.O.V.

I don't want to tell anyone about my horrible past. I don't want anyone to know. This is my secret. 

***************************

Annyeong!!! How was the fanfic? Is it good?? This is typed Ygloverr shes so hardworking? COS NO SHES SO LAZYYYYYY because the author herself is too busy bathing now AHAHAHAH byebye BEFORE SHE SEES THIS BYEBYE

RED: FUSION 

BLUE: YGLOVERR

PURPLE: 2PMFOREVERXX

SARANGHAEYO :-) HELLO IM SO NICE

IGNORE THE ERRORS BECAUSE WE WERE TOO BUSY FOOLING AROUND BY TYPING  RANDOM IM SURRY IF SOME STUFF IS

THERE