Without You?

Difficulty in Love

Your P.O.V~

"Oppa~" I silently whined into my pillow. It's midnight, and I can't sleep. Ugh. Even music hasn't helped, ever since he left I haven't been able to sleep. I wish he would come home, one more week..... just one more week, then he'll be back for a while... Ugh. "He's an idol." I have to keep reminding myself. "You agreed to this when you said yes to being his girlfriend, you put yourself in the position." Ugh. I know I did, I just didn't expect to barely ever see him, I mean, he's been gone for two months.... And whenever he is home, he's too tired from his schedule to spend time with me... Eh, I might just lay here until I fall asleep, maybe that will work.

 

JunQ's P.O.V

"Hyung?" Chaejin asked me, "Why do you seem so distracted today?" Oh, I don't know how to reply to that.

"Chaejin, I just have some stuff on my mind, but don't worry. I'm okay, let's just finish this tour in Japan so we can go home soon, okay?" I said, lying of course.

"Yes, hyung."  He said obediently. He's always been the obedient kind of kid, so respectful to me too.

"Now let's go Chaejin, we have a concert to perform." I said, with a slight smile.

*After the concert*

"Hyung? I think you should get some rest, you don't look too well." Chaejin said, studying my facial expressions.

"I guess, I'll be leaving first Chaejin." I said as I bowed.

I ran to my dorm room, it wasn't exactly the best, but it was okay. I'm only here for one more week, right? 

Once I got to my dorm, I opened the door and went to my phone. The first thing I did, as usual, was check for a text from _______, no text. Wow, well, afterwards, like always, I looked at photos of her. Her smile, the the most beautiful thing on this earth, other than her, her hair was so sorry. I just had to touch it, but she was so far away.... how do I go a week without her? I can't, maybe I can sleep this feeling away.....

 

​This is my FIRST fan fiction, so please, try to enjoy. Sorry for the mess ups.