Don't call me like that.

The Only Word.

I don’t understand why people look on that way on him. I mean, I’m not going to deny he isn’t what everybody says, but there’s more than meets the eye…and I’m sure to know what it is.

To start with, hyung has always had the fame to be a bad boy, a person whose stare could bury you 3 meters under the ground. But somehow that doesn’t affect me. I don’t believe that façade of him. Beneath his rude look he is to me the cutest thing I’ve ever seen... I might be still young, but at this time of my 23 years I can only think that he is the only thing on Earth I’m not able to take my eyes off…the feeling is even stronger than with food.

And why do people always say that they feel small around him?  I seem to be the only one who can act normally around him, not feeling intimidated. Maybe because I’m tall, but I don’t think that matters, anyway.  Even if I was as small as Siwan hyung, I wouldn’t be intimidated by such a cute person.

When he enters to a room the only thing I can do is watch how that beautiful being drags his feet on the floor with his shoulders down, like hating everything around him.  I like to see the details on his actions, the way he is always fixing his hair, no matter if we are at home, or in an interview, his hair has to be perfect and not bothering his sight. It's weird. He never seems to be paying attention to anything so I don’t kwon what he wants to see so bad. But the only thing I know right, is that those eyes don’t miss a single thing.  Even when you think he knows nothing he’ll make sure you know he knows. He knows everything is just that he doesn’t care about that everything.

Hyung will smile just when is necessary. I guess and Idol needs to show more happy faces on TV and stage, but if he doesn’t feel it he won’t do it. That’s why you can say his smiles are always true, because they are not in vain. At some point this hurts and frustrates me, because I’m not that funny, at least not to make him smile more often, so I’m always counting on Kwanghee hyung on that.  If hyung is around I’ll be able to see that thing that I most love of him. That smile.

He doesn’t know, is like an instinct, but every time he smiles he takes his hand to his mouth covering it. My heart suffers a round of emotions on those times. Sad because I can't see his expression and white teeth but totally melted by the cute action of that hand.  At the same time his small eyes turn into a delicate half moon, sometimes open sometimes closed. Depends on his mood. But no matter how he does it, it never fails to make me smile too.

Aghhh Am I crazy for thinking all of this instead of just say it to him? I don’t know, I think I’ll be crazier to tell him. There’s nothing in the world that he hates more that being called cute. It’s like that word will give him an electric shock that will leave him nearly dead. That much is the hate for that word.  His eyes will shut down tightly at the sound of each letter.  

But Hyung is so wrong. Because that is the only word I have for him, and I don’t care if he doesn’t like it I’ll keep saying that to him, till he finally admits how cute he is. Till the world stops call him with y words and sensual nicknames. Till the world realizes that this man, Jung Heechul is the cutest person on Earth.

But, for now, I’ll just enjoy his reaction myself.

-Why are you looking at me like that, kid?

-Hyung…you’re so cute.

-Agh, I told you. Don’t call me like that.

-I won’t stop.

-Then I’ll kill you, Hyungsik.

-Kill me, I don’t care.

-Agh… whatever.

-Haha, Heechul hyung you’re so so cute.

--

 

>~~~~ <

Hi! I wrote this on my boredom and I know is a major ;A; Because I really, reeeeally can't writte short things. I don't know why but  every time I try to writte something short it turns to be super large or super lame.  After all, I think this is ok (?) I'm not fully convinced but If I keep going around this over and over again it would even more e_é 

Anyway, I've just tried with this new pairing I never wrote about : D Heesik. I hope you like it. Personally is not one of my favourites, but I wanted to try writting about them... maybe I'll do it more often x3

Feel free to leave you commets <3 Thanks for reading.