The 'IMPERIAL BROTHERS!'

BOY's vs GIRL's

Everyone is getting ready for school. Today is the first of school.But there is 5 guys who are still asleep. 5 arrogant boys! They can be called brats for guys like them.

 

"Young Master!" an old man wearing a suit said.

 

"Hmm?" Kyuhyun who is still closing his eyes

 

"You, should be getting ready for school!" The old man said.

 

Kyuhyun didn't care that much. He is still sleepy because last night, he and the boys went out.

 

 

* * *

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Wake up!" Kim Myungsoo waking up his older brother Kim SooHyun.

 

"Aish! You should haven't shouted! MyungSoo! Aish!" SooHyun got up.

 

"Haha! You sure are Ugly Hyung! I even doubt that we are brothers." Kim MyungSoo said with a smirk and went out of Soohyun's room

 

"Ugly? TCH! I'm much more famous than him!" SooHyun said in an angry tone.

 

 

* * *

 

"CHEN!!!!!"

 

 

"UGHHHH!" JongDae got up beacause he heard his name.

 

"Get ready young man, today is your first day of class!"Yuri said to his younger brother.

 

"But Noona!" JongDae said and pout.

 

"Yah!! Chen-Ah! Do you want IU-sshi to be the Top Honor?" Yuri asked JongDae

 

JongDae think of the possiblity if IU being the first one to be school. It will be a disaster. He and IU-sshi are enemies since grade school. They always fight in academics. They are very competative. But JongDae always win. JongDae hurriedly went to the Bathroom.

 

 

* * *

 

 

*Knock*knock*

 

 

Someone was knocking JunHo's Room. JunHo is still sleeping he is really tired from last night. He is still dreaming the thing happened last night. Junsu just open the door because no one was opening it.

 

"Junho-Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Junsu shouted his name.

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Junho shouted because his sleep was disturb by his hyung.

 

Junsu pulled Junho up and push him to his bathroom. Junsu is a very thoughtful Hyung he love his younger brother even if Junho is Stubborn.

 

 

 

* * *

 

 

Careless
Careless
Shoot anonymous
Anonymous
Heartless
Mindless
No one who care about me

 Irheobeorin chae
Oemyeonhaneun geot gata
Chameul subakke eobseo
Nuneul gamjiman~

 MAMA ijen naege daedaphaejwo
Wae saramdeuri dallajyeonneunji
Areumdaun sijeoriraneunge jonjaehagin haenneunji~
 Ije deoneun saranghaneun beopdo ijeotgo
Baeryeohaneun mamdo irheotgo
Deungeul dollin chaero saragagi bappeungeol

 

Donghae got up from his bed with a smile on his face. He still Can't get over the fact what happened last night. The greatest planned they ever made.