He Threw It All Away

Throw Me Away [One Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Flashbacks-

“Sehun do you want to go out today since you have 2 days off or—“

“Not today Hyeneul. I’m tired let me rest for a while. I’ve been working really hard ever since we debuted.” Sehun complained.

That was his excuse, always. Whenever you asked him to go out, he would always make up an excuse like that. During his free time he would go out with his friends behind your back and leave you at your house bored and alone. But thanks to his friends, you always know what he does during his free time.

“As my girlfriend you should understand how tiring it is.” He continued.

“A-Arrasso…” You slightly pouted.

“Okay, bye love you.” He quickly greeted you.

For some reason, you didn’t feel that tingling sensation you always have when he says he loves you. It didn’t really sound sincere…

“Okay bye—“ Before you could even finish his sentence, he already hung up on you. You let out a sigh and whispered, “Love you…”

You sighed again and left your phone on your table. *Why don’t I feel the love I use to feel all the time?*

---

“Hey Sehun, how do I look?” You asked him as you straightened down your dress.

He gave you a look and eyed you head to toe. He grunted and replied, “Good.” He walked away leaving you standing there with your head lowered.

He always use to say you were beautiful, not just ‘good’. He would walk up to you and give you a big hug and kissed on your forehead and cheek. He always use to you soft chocolate brown hair telling you how wonderful and beautiful you were. What happened to him?

You sighed and grabbed your bag before walking out the door.

“Sehu—“ You stopped your tracks once you found his car gone. He left without you, he left you without a goodbye or a goodbye kiss.

He always drove you to your work place before heading to the SM building. But this is the first time he left you alone. You sighed and closed the door and started walking along the cracked path. You don’t know how to drive yet, so the only solution was to walk.

You remembered how he hated you walking by yourself because he was scared you might get kidnapped, even in daylight he wouldn’t let you walk by yourself. But this time, you don’t know what went wrong…

---

“Sehun.” You called his name.

You just arrived at his house ready for you 3rd anniversary with him. Today was his free day and you were lucky today was the day. You walked towards Sehun who was busy staring at the T.V with his messy bed hair. You let out a soft giggle and smiled.

“What?” He asked.

“You remember what day it is right?” You asked.

Sehun stayed silent for a while. “Your birthday?” He replied staring at the T.V screen.

Your heart sank. He really doesn’t remember? Or is he just playing with you?

“No… Something else.” You said as you fiddled with your fingers.

Ever since you arrived at his house, he didn’t even give you one glance, one looks or one simple smile.

“I don’t know.” He answered confidently.

You felt a lump in your throat as tears threaten to build up in your eyes. He really didn’t remember… Your heart felt like it was sick and weak hearing his confident answer. You decided to not tell him and see him he really remembers. You lowered your head and took a few steps back.

“I’ll see you later. I hope you figure it out, because if you don’t… I’ll don’t know what to do.” You said.

“Okay bye.” He said still staring at the T.V.

You made you way to the door and exited his house as a tear slid down you face. How could he not remember the day he confessed 3 years ago? How could he not realise it was today?

You wiped your tear away and walked back home hoping you’ll end up with a call hearing Sehun’s voice saying ‘Happy anniversary!’ But your day ended with not even a single text or phone call…

---

“Argh! I can’t get it right!” He shouted as he misplaced his foot in the dance steps he was supposed to learn.

There you both were in the SM dance studio alone as you watched him learn and try to get the right moves. This is probably the millionth time he shouted he couldn’t get it right. You supported him all the way through and helped him hydrate properly.

“Here’s some water, I—“

“Wait, let me try once more.” He said and started to dance.

You backed away and let him dance. You liked the way he moved his body to the beat and let his body move freely. Once again, he accidently messed up.

“I just can’t get it right!” He shouted as he fell to the floor curled into a ball.

“You need to drink water to hydrate it’ll make it—“

“No later.” Sehun interrupted.

“You have to. You last drank water 1 hour ago and danced without drinking water. It’s not good for your healt—“

“I said I’m fine.” Sehun gave you a look which didn’t scare you.

“I’m doing this for your health Sehun, pleas—“

Before you could continue, he knocked the bottle of water out of your hands and gave you a slight glare. You mouth widened at his sudden and unexpected actions towards you. You’re eyes started to water as you eyed him.

“Stop it! If I said I’m fine then I’m fine! Stop with your nagging! It’s making it harder for me to learn and get it right! You’re wasting my time Hyeneul!” He shouted at you not caring about the tears that were sliding down you face.

He turned his back on you and stood up before continuing. You slowly picked up the plastic bottle and cleaned up the water he spilt before. You sat in the corner and watched him slowly. You didn’t understand why he yelled at you like that. Never has he ever yelled at you like that in your 3 year relationship no matter how big the situation is.

You sighed and swallowed your saliva and continued watching him dance. *What went wrong? For the past few weeks he’s been acting like this…*

Your thoughts were soon interrupted by a creaking of a door. Your head jolted up and saw Krystal from f(x).

(A/N: I have no hate towards Krystal but I added her in the story because I think she suits it ^.^)

“Sehunnie!” She chanted out the nickname you only call Sehun.

Sehun turned around and looked at her in delight. Forgetting you were sitting there watching, they talked and laughed together. You were heartbroken seeing Sehun with another girl. She was prettier, she was more cheerful, she had a prettier body than you. Why wouldn’t Sehun chose her instead of you? Krystal was like a living doll. She had everything you didn’t have.

They finally ended their conversation. Krystal exited the dance studio handing him a water bottle and left the smiling Sehun behind. He turned around and saw you standing up making his smile fade.

“Oh, sorry I forgot you were here.” Sehun said as he drank the water bottle Krystal gave him.

You felt a hard ‘pang’ in your heart making it feel like you were shot in a spot. You swallowed your saliva and made you way to your bags packing your stuff as Sehun did the same. He felt guilty after making you cry before, he couldn’t concentrate after seeing you cry in front of him knowing that it was his fault.

With silence, you packed you stuff slowly. Sehun looked at your back and sighed in regret. He walked up behind you and placed his bag beside his feet before wrapping his arms around your waist. You hesitated but softened realising what he was doing.

“I’m sorry Hyeneul.” He apologized. “I really didn’t mean to burst out like that. Will you forgive me?”

You smiled and looked down. Deciding to you pulled his hands away from your waist and decided to walk away. But just as you took a step, you accidently tripped over his bag he placed beside his feet.

“Whoa!” You screamed.

Sehun tried catching you but both of you ended up on the floor with Sehun on top. You groaned in pain and stared at the face you have loved for 3 years. Sehun couldn’t feel any pain once he saw your flawless face. His eyes scanned your every feature as you did the same. Lastly, his eyes stopped at your lips. He swallowed his saliva and stared at them. Those pink thin lips of yours, made him feel fuzzy inside.

Before you could react, a pair of soft lips landed on top of yours. Knowing who those lips belonged to, you replied back as you tried to hide your smile. Sehun smiled through the kiss knowing you had forgiven him. With both of your lungs screaming for air, you both pulled away.

“Hyeneul. Forgive me, I love you.” Sehun smiled angelically.

“Oh Sehun, I forgive you. I love you too.” You replied back.

After what just happened, you thought it will go back to the normal old days you had with Sehun. But you never know if you thoughts are right or wrong…

-End Of Flashbacks-

You sighed as you hung up after trying to call Sehun for the umpteenth time. You texted him so many messages you can’t even count how many you sent.

Sehun didn’t change after the day you both kissed in the dance studio. He ignored you and gave you cold shoulders as always. He never said ‘I love you’ or ‘why are you always looking so beautiful?’ He wasn’t the same cheeseball he was before. He only gave you grunts and a simple ‘hi’. Whenever he had free time and you ask him to go out, he would make up and excuse like ‘I’m tired’.

He couldn’t even care less about you and left you hanging waiting for him.

~Baby don’t cry! Tonight…~

You grabbed your phone and answered it not caring who was calling you.

“Hyeneul?” You heard a familiar voice.

Your heart suddenly burst into fireworks once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter