The Perfect Timing

The Perfect Time

You woke up on a beautiful Saturday morning. You were so excited to be celebrating your 18 month anniversery with the love of your life Zhang Yixing, or Lay what he perfers to be called. He was the most sweetest, calmest, and most loving person in your life. You got up to take a shower, and after you got dressed. You put on a light touch of make up to enhance your caramel skin and some lipgloss to make your strawberry pink lips glow.

After you were dressed you went into the kitchen to make some breakfast fo yourself. Once you were almost done with your toast and eggs your phone rang....

*Baby Don't Cry To Night~~~*

*Phone Convo*

You: Yeoboseyo

Lay: Hey Yeobo. awwww...your Korean sounds so cute in the morning.

You:*blushes* Thanks Yixing Oppa

Lay:*chuckles* Awww...It's just soo adorable. So _______ what do you want to do today?

You: I don't know Oppa *thinks abit* Oppa~~~

Lay: Nae ______, what is it *he cooed through the phone*

You:*blushes again, but a little redder* How about we go on a picnic, then go around the city?

Lay: Sure. Sounds fun, as long as I'm with you.

You: Okay come pick me up in about an hour.

Lay: Nae, yeobo. See you soon.*he cooed*

You:*blushing for the millionth time, getting redder by the second* Okay see you soon Oppa.

*hangs up first*

 

~One Hour passes by~~~

 

Lay pulled up in front of your town house. He walked up to your door step and rang the door bell. You hurriedly answered the door.

"Oppa, wasseo." you said excitedly as you hugged Lay. Lay hugged you back.

"_______ are you ready?" Lay asked with a smile. You nodded and gave him a warm smile as you locked your door.

Once you arrived at the park you noticed how bright the sky was and how warm the sun felt on your perfectly caramel skin. Lay walked over to you and grabbed your hand as he led you to a clear spot in the park. After Lay layed the blanket down you decided to unpack the foods. You saw that Lay packed Kimchi, Rice, Chicken. You smiled once you saw the peppero stick, and excited when you saw the BIG piece of Red Velvet cake. You and Lay's favorite cake is Red Velvet.

He also brought some mango juice and banana milk. After you ate most of your food and drank half of your Mango juice you layed down on the blanket and looked up at the sky. Lay layed down beside you and intertwined your fingers with his. After naming over 100 clouds (a/n: not really 100 clouds, but alot of clouds) you both decided to pack up.

"So ______ what do you want to do in the city?" Lay asked up as you both walked back to his car.

"I don't know...maybe window shop for a while." You said with a smile.

"Okay" Lay said smiling showing his dimple.

You looked in different windows for stores...you went into a store where you saw the most cutest stuffed bunny. Lay bought it for you after you did your best aegyo, he would have bought it for you anyways but he knew you would always blush everytime you did aegyo. You went into a cafè for a drink. You got watermelon bubble tea and Lay got a strawberry smoothie. You looked out the window and noticed the sky wasn't as bright as before and the clouds weren't as white and fluffy as before either.

"Lay Oppa, Let's go it's gonna rain soon." You told Lay as you stood up.

"Okay, let's go to my house and watch a movie together." Lay said as you both were walking to his car.

"Arrasso Oppa." you cooed to Lay. He laughed at your adorableness and pinched your cheeks softly.

While driving to Lay's house it began to rain. By time you got to Lay's house it was pouring rain. Both you and Lay were soaked once you got to his door step. Lay gave a pair of his shorts and a big T-shirt to wear since your clothes were soaked. You came out of the bathroom and put your wet clothes in his clothes basket knowing you'd wash them tomorrow so you could have some clean clothes. You walked into the living room to see Lay fiddling around with the DVD player so you guys could watch a movie.

You sat on the couch as he put in your favorite movie, Titanic. Lay sat on the couch beside you. You got between his legs and layed on his chest and began to watch the movie. About halfway through the movie Lay noticed you were asleep. He turned off the TV and carried you bridal style to his room. He layed you down on his bed. He got beside you and wrapped his arms around your waist and drifted to sleep with you in his arms. You woke up to find arms wrapped around you, you smiled at the thought of being cuddled next to Lay. You turned to face him. His face was like a baby angels, his calmly closed eyes, his smooth soft skin and his plump pink lips. You snuck a kiss on his lips which caused him to stir in his sleep and smile but not wake up.

"Oppa~~~" you said and got no response from Lay's sleeping figure.

"Lay oppa, it's time to wake up." you said while shaking him gently. His eye flutteres open to see you. He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist and closed his eyes once again.

"Shido" Lay said like a little kid. You laughed at his childishness. You took his arms off you waist. He frowned at your sudden movement.

"Oppa I'm gonna take a shower, can you please make breakfast?" He smiled dagain showing his lovely dimple.

"Anything for my yeobo." He said back smiling his dimpled smile.

After your shower you noticed a beautiful diamond ring on the counter. It was so beautiful, silver band with three diamonds. One white and two pink smaller diamonds on either side of the white diamond. You tried the ring on and it was a perfect fit. After you were all dressed you walked down stairs.

"Oppa...." you were cut off by what you saw. Lay was down on one knee right in front of you.

"_______ I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is as beautiful, as sweet, and as loving as you are. _______ will you marry me?" You were so stunned at first then you reacted by hugging.

"Yes, Oppa I would love to marry you." Lay smiled.

"I'm always perect with timing. Wo aî ní, Saranghae, I love you jagiya." You kissed Lay passionately on his lips. You broke the kiss for breath.

"Na deul, saranghae, wo aî ní Oppa." Lay laughed and hugged you. He thought your Korean was cute and your Chinese was the most adorablest thing on Earth. He knew you knew alot of Korean, but now he has to teach a you alot more Chinese for your lives together traveling from America to Korea to China.

 

 

 


 

A/N: Omo....I was soo nervous to write this. So what'cha think...please comment, subcribe, upvote, and promote my oneshot by telling your AFF friends....Gomawo Unnies and Dongsaengahs..Srry i know there are alot of mistakes my phone was being a Babo so srry again... .Comment below you thoughts.... Anneegeseyo *bows 90° to readers* ^_^ ^.~ ^_~