He was never this hot

That's not right

 

Jonghyun never understood it. Right after Dream Girl started... Jinki turned, well, really hot.

Much so that his precious best friend, let alone crush, has been eating at the elder's palm for the past 6 months already! He's seen Key flirt and try to get his attention, even going through lengths to just take a selca with him.

Jonghyun was frustrated, really. He didn't know see how the bunny Jinki was of a leader could turn into... THAT.

Kibum was his love interest, not Jinki's. And yet the guy has the guts to look at Jonghyun while Key was flirting with him.

The last straw was when he saw Key wear that low v-neck shirt when he and Jinki were in the same room.

"Hey hyung~" He chimed, Jonghyun could only hope that the call was for him but he hasn't been called 'hyung' by Kibum for so so long.

"Oh hi, Key," Jinki mutters, not leaving his eyes from his book. Jonghyun was kind of ticked off because there goes his crush in a plunging heaven-sent shirt and he doesn't even spare him a glance!

"Hyung, I was wondering if you wanted to go drinking at the new restaurant me and Jonghyun visited the other night,"

"Oh yeah! The one with the really yummy java rice?" Jonghyun added enthusiastically, making Jinki lift his head to face Jonghyun.

"Is it good?" Jinki asked the short blonde.

"Oh," Jonghyun seemed surprised, "Y-yeah, and hey, I think you'll love their chicken recipe!" he added once more.

"Then sure, let's go, I'll pay."

 

That evening, the three left Minho and Taemin to go out and dine at the said restaurant.

While leisurely walking, Jinki and Kibum made long-lingering eye contacts at each other. It made Jonghyun furious. Yeah he loved Jinki because he respects his very much but God can't he get his own love interest?

"Oh no!" Kibum pipes, stopping from where he is. "I left my phone!"

"Then you can just stick with us, we're just eating out." Jonghyun muses, he knows Kibum can go at least at hour without his phone (mostly because they text each other the most).

"I can't I was supposed to call my mother tonight, I'll catch up, okay?" he smiled, making Jonghyun's features soften.

 

The two eldest band members walk silently to the restaurant before Jonghyun snaps at the elder.

"What's with you these days, hyung?" he never really had the time to confront Jinki but he was too pissed to wait for a better moment.

"E-excuse me?" Jinki stutters, his face completely reddening.

"Don't play dumb with me, you're trying to seduce Kibum!"

"J-jonghuyn... I would never--" Jonghyun grabs Jinki to the nearest alley to avoid any people.

"Don't say that. Ever since Dream Girl promotions you've been looking so goddamn hot and all I see is that and a drooling Kibum."

Jinki was left in awe, his mouth opened to a half-smile-half-astonished look.

"Jonghyun, it's not like that. I don't have any intention of ever seducing Kibum."

"Then explain why the you got hot and have him around your finger??" Jonghyun casts, practically barking at the elder male.

"Jonghyun, it was all for you."

"Don't use that sorry excuse for-- wait--What for me?" Jonghyun stepped back and tried to stop himself from blushing.

"Yeah... Well ever since our moments in Hello Baby, I've learned to fall in love with you... sorta-- yeah..." it was Jinki' turn to blush madly, covering his face with his soft hands.

"H-hello Baby?"

tumblr_mp0ihtCP7B1qleynso5_250.gif tumblr_mout8nr8ml1qleynso4_250.gif tumblr_mopw0z6KkS1qleynso8_250.gif

"Yeah... Ever since you said I had 'wash board abs' I felt really embarrassed not to have any... so..."

"So... Are you trying to tell me that-- You... were trying to seduce me...?"

"If it wasn't any more obvious, yes." Jinki nods.

"But how about Kibum? Isn't he gonna get hurt??"

"He helped me, so he wouldn't get hurt at all." Jinki shyly smiles.

So all that... flirting... all the stupid fake melting-- was all FAKE?

"B-but..."

"Jonghyun... I like you, I really really utterly do." Jinki confesses the second time that night. "I know you like Kibum and that--"

When the night seemed darker because of the shadow over his face, Jinki knew he was going to be happy again. Jonghyun's lips brushed against his own, damn, that was the best.

Jonghyun pulled back just a little for his lips to speak. "You still for never telling me anything."

"I thought you liked Key... So I thought if I..."

"You tried to make me jealous but you used a guy you know I like? Jinki that isn't very smart."

"Well, I'm only clumsy around you." He adds.

"We can make this work, and hey! Your hot body counts as a bonus."

"So how about Key? You still like him?"

"Weeeelllll, I guess you have to prove to me that you're more worth it."

"I--I... I don't know how to compete..."

"Well then, I guess it's my turn to teach you," he smirks at Jinki before kissing him another time.

It was the most confusing night of his life but one this is definitely clear, Jinki was too hot for his own good and Jonghyun liked it that way.

 

 

 

 

author notes: warning no beta or editing done huhuhuh I'm too lazy to fix it now, maybe I'll do it tomorrow..? i was lazy and i'm sleepy >.< we'll see if I can fix it

I love Jongyu too guys >.<

this just isn't the best one yet, I jave another story which is in AU XDD