Out of My Limit(Part2)

One Shot to the Heart (ON HOLD)

 

Out of My Limit

 

Genre: Romance, fluff

 

Part 2

 

Minya gave Yoona a glance when she walked by the her in the hallway. Yoona ignore her look. The girls around her start chatting furiously like they haven’t talk in weeks. Yoona ignore the little talks behind her back. It’s only been her first few week in school. What have she done to receive such uncomfortable stares?

 

 

A girl’s hand touched her shoulder. Yoona turn around. Minya is standing right in front of her, then without a single second of reacting. A bucket of water washed down her body. The cold water run down her white shirt.


 

Yoona’s eyes widen staring at Minya’s crazy face. Minya throw the bucket and it hits against the wall. The sound echo in the long hallway. There are at least hundred kids watching her, their eyes were all on her. There are more people walking in since is the beginning of school.


 

The feeling is back. She is bullied before. Yoona just knows this was how the misery started before and is going to start now.


 

“. I told you not to get close with him.” Minya clenched her teeth. She grab Yoona by her collar. The button on her white soak shirt pop off. “Who you think you are talking to him?”


 

Yoona looking Minya’s eyes still couldn’t believe there are such people living on earth. “You have low self-esteem.” Yoona’s eye brow furrow. Yoona her self is not a brave girl. She had low self-esteem too and always afraid to lose everything. Minya is just like her.


 

But Yoona chose to hide her fear and Minya shows it.


 

Minya’s eyes turn furious. They are like a bullets pointing at her ready to fire to blow Yoona’s head off.


 

“This is the last time I ask you.”A voice echo in the hall. Everyone’s focus turn to the owner. “Stop this .”


 

“Donghae!” Minya cried. She throw Yoona a side and ran to Donghae. Her hands wrap around his waist. Donghae push her aside.


 

“I dated you so you don’t cry to kill yourself. Now that we broke up, you need to get away from me.” Donghae gave her cold stare. Her eyes widen then filled up with tears. She started to cry on the floor like a mad dog. Donghae took of his shirt and put it on top of Yoona. Then he walked her to the nurse office, leaving everyone speechless.


 

“Ignore that girl. She have some kind of metal problem.” Donghae said sarcastically.


 

“She looks so normal.” Yoona’s eye brow furrowed.


 

“You are really stupid.” Donghae said it in a really calm way. The words didn’t feel threatening, but instead it feels warm. Donghae put his arm around Yoona’s should and smooth her right arm. Yoona keep her eyes on him the whole time as they walk down the long hallway.


 

A new experience. A feeling that haven’t been experienced before.


 

The sound of drumming heart against her ear.


 

When they got to the nurse office, Donghae waited for Yoona to change. He waited for her to come out and they walk to gym together. This is the first time she had been talking non-stop. The atmosphere between them got warmer.


 

Yoona talked about all kind of weird people she had met in different school. Donghae gladly joined in the conversation.


During gym, they were playing dodgeball. Yoona stood alone in the field. All the other students were behind another pulling on each other’s shirt. She heard the laughter from them.


 

She won’t blame them. She is new and an outsider. It is reasonable that she doesn’t fit in. Then a hand grab her by the wrist. Donghae is standing in front of Yoona. He didn’t show any expression. He pull on his own shirt and hand it to Yoona.


 

Yoona standing behind him and holding his shirt with her thumb and forefinger. His strong board back gave her a sense of safety and comfort.


 

The people, who are throwing the ball, all stop shocked by Donghae’s action. Then a girl who is in their team extended her hand to Donghae and Yoona.


 

“Come join us.” The words are simple yet it seems to be a change.


 

They were lonely.


 

Then they had each other.


 

Now others had reach out for them.


 

As the game started, Yoona whispered a few words in Donghae’s ear. “Thank you.” His pale cheek suddenly turn pink and blinked uncontrollably.


 

“Thank you too.” He shine his smile under the sunlight.


 


“Yoona. We will see you tomorrow.” A few classmate greet her goodbye as they walked out the classroom door. Today had been 2 month since she been to this new school. Because of Donghae, she had a company everyday. Some girls even told her that Donghae had changed and start talking more.


 

“Let’s go, Yoona.” Donghae walked into the classroom and grab his bag. Donghae walked her home everyday. Even though Yoona refused many time, but she gave up after he keep following her.


 

People were still not use to seeing them together. When they walk out the main entrance, people were all whispering behind their back. Both of them try to ignore it and talk into their little own world. Their conversation had always been simple and funny. It seems like they can talk the randomest thing on earth.


 

As they commute home, Donghae and Yoona would stop by the little store near the turn of the street for a drink. Everyday with the same routine.


 

Everyday they have each other.


 

“So they never seen you without your glasses?” Donghae raised his eyebrow and bring the metal edge of the soda can to his lips.


 

“No. I never take off my glasses, until that time you randomly snatch it off.” Yoona narrow her eyes at him. Donghae laughed at her silly face.


 

“I can’t see through your 3D glasses.” Donghae teased.


 

“They are normal glasses.” Yoona pout playfully.


 

“Not, when they can enlarge your eyes by like 100 times.” Donghae laughed harder at his own jokes. Yoona punch him on the shoulder. “No wonder you don’t have any friends.”


 

Donghae gave her a funny look, “But I have you.”


 

Yoona’s eyes widen and then she continue walk down the street. Donghae followed. From far they look like a couple, Yoona’s heart is beating like a deer trying to jump out.


 

He walk her home that day and the day after. Until Saturday, the day for extra classes, he didn’t walk her home.


 

She knew the reason.


 

She have to leave again.


“I am sorry, Yoona.” Her mother’s eyes filled with tears. She knock her knuckles against the closet door. “I thought this is the last time. I am really sorry.”


 

“I am alright!” Yoona try to held her shaking voice. “I just need some time.” She curl up in her closet. Her hands over as the tears roll down her face. For some reason, she kept asking herself one question over and over again.


 

How can he tell Donghae that she is leaving?


 

Her heart aching inside.


 

She had left her bestfriends, homes, teachers many times. Sometime is easy to said and sometime is difficult to said that is leaving. This time is going to be the hardest time. She felt like an animal trap in a cage that society had created for her. The real life that she have to face since young age.


 

Sometimes thing just don’t go the way that you wish.


 

Love birds.


 



 

“So... so.. so.” Donghae run up to her as soon as he saw the shadow of her bag. “Gurl, what ya number?” Donghae teased. Yoon turned looked at him with a blank face, then she force a smile on her face.


 

“What’s wrong?” Donghae noticed her expression right away.


 

“Nothing. I am just tired.” Yoona smiled with a delighted face pulling back her worries.


 

“I watch that movie you told me. I really love the creepy feeling at the beginning and that I thought that she would totally die in the...” Donghae’s voice trailing off Yoona’s ears. This is not the moment to tell him that she is going to leave soon.


 

“So I will walk you home today.”His voice sudden back in tone when he said those words.


 

“I...” Yoona stuttered. “I have to go home early today.”


 

“What?” They walked into the main building.


 

“Why?” They walked up the stairs.


 

“I will tell you soon.” Yoona speed up and run first into the classroom. Donghae wanted to speed up too but someone called him from behind.


 

During lunch time Yoona sat alone in the corner, Donghae try to find her but she keep moving to different spot and distancing herself from him.


 

When class started, Yoona didn’t came back after lunch nor did the teacher questioned where she is.


 

Donghae stare out at the dark sky as the teacher buzzing about a math equation. He watch the lighting zip through the cloud and listen to the sound of thundering. The moist smell filled the air. Then drop by drop they hit against the window. He wish Yoona is here so he can share the things he like to her.


 

He look over his shoulder found a note sitting on Yoona’s empty chair. Donghae picked the note up and eyebrow furrowed.


 

His eyes grew large as his eyes dance around looking at the blue handwritten words on the sticky note.



 

“You shouldn’t have went to school. Are you sure you can just go with your uniform on?” Yoona’s mom nagged in the front seat of the car. Yoona stare at a blank space in the car while the car bumped from the speed bumps on the road.


 

The windshield wiper started to move from left to right, then right to left. She look at the water flowing down from her winder. The sky is dark and thunder strike across the sky.


 

They are a few street away from the school now. Everyone is probably in class now and without even knowing that she had disappeared.


 

She slip her hand into the small pocket in her book bag. The small pocket is always used for junk candy wrapper and useless note. She thought it will be a good time to clean it out.


 

She grab out a large amount of thin paper, not able to recognize she had put them in. She picked up the first one.


 

2/01 Sparkle Eye agree to walk home with me.


 

Who is sparkle eye? Yoona asked herself. She picked up another strip of paper.


 

1/12 There is this girl. She told me that we are both lonely.


 

1/15 She had really beautiful eyes.


 

1/19 I keep noticing her.


 

1/20 Her hair is really soft. Tears filled Yoona’s eyes but she held it back by looking up. She then bit her bottom lips.


 

1/21 We talk about the randomest things.


 

1/22 She is pretty today.


 

1/23 She seems shy but really cheerful.


 

1/24 I wonder if she knows about the little strip of notes in her book bag.


 

1/25 Guess not.


 

Yoona continues flipping the papers and found the date for today.


 

4/16 She is beautiful. A person with a beautiful heart. I hope she knows this. I hope she knows my feeling. Today, I am going to step out my limit. Im Yoona! I will ask you today.


 

I really like you and I hope you feel the same.  Fighting Donghae! =)



 

“Mom...” The words come out weak.


 

“Hm.”


 

“I want to stay. Go back! Please!” She closed her eyes and tears run down her face.


 

“What’s wrong?” Her mother asked.


 

Yoona crumple the paper in her hand and covered her face, then a cry of regret and disappointment came out.



 

Donghae stood up in the classroom. Every stared at him with a questing face. He then run out class the teacher screamed for him, but he ignored. As he reach the main entrance, he stood in the rain with the note clinched in his hand.


 

He is angry at her, but at the same time with pain and love.


 

Rain run down his face and he waited and waited. He is willing to step out of anything to reach her, but what about her?


 

Donghae lower his eyes and turn back. Yoona is gone and is not something he can force her to make her decision.


 

“Donghae!” A voice called for him. He spin around and Yoona come running to him. There is a car behind her, then it drove off the school ground.


 

She run to him and he quickly embraced her. A smile light up on both of their faces. Donghae pulled away and looking a bit of angry and happy at the same time.


 

“What is this? Why didn’t you...”


 

Yoona lean in and pressed her lips against his. He pull on her lower lips and the rain water rolling down their chin. He didn’t question anything. Both of them can only hear the rapid heartbeat against their ear. She pulled away and looked up at him.


 

“I am willing to step out of my limit. No matter how shy I am I will not held back anymore. I will not held back my feelings to the people that I love!” Yoona’s brow furrowed and her cry turn into laughter.


 

“You are beautiful, Sparkle Eye.” Donghae soften his looks. The rain still pouring down on them. They have their arm wrap around each other’s waist.


 

“Will you stay with me?” The guy asked.


 

The greatest challenge in life is to step out your own limit, but once you step out of your limit you will gain an invaluable reward.


“Yes.”

 

~End~