Son

Son - Hoya

Fresh air was more than welcomed you as you sat in the wheelchair with your new arrival in your arms. A beautiful, yet small baby boy, Kaeden. Hoya happily pulled up his car as the nurse pushed you two to the edge of the curb. Opening the doors for you and Kaeden you placed the little baby into the car seat as you then sat in the passenger seat. Hoya thanked the nurse then joined his family in the car. He kept on looking back in the mirror to monitor his new son.

The proud smile on Hoya never left him, from when Kaeden was born til now. Wrapping his hand around yours, your head rested against the head rest, his other hand securely on the wheel. As he looked in the mirror one more time.

"He isn’t going anywhere Hoya." You giggled as Kaeden slept in the back happily.

"I know, I just want to make sure that you two are safe and happy." He looked back to the road, pulling into your house. Putting the car in park you kissed his lips sweetly. He got out and helped you out as well. You took the carrier out of the car as Hoya carefully grabbed it from you.

"You shouldn’t strain yourself jagi~" He carried the bags as well as you were empty handed. You locked the car as you walked to the door, opening the door for Hoya and Kaeden.

He let the bags gently fall as he put the sleeping baby on the couch. You picked up some of the bags and took them to the appropriate rooms. Unpacking your bag, you put the dirty clothes into the hamper as you moved to the nursery. Unpacking the new bottles and diapers and just settling in was refreshing and new. Moving back out to the main living space Hoya was making sure Kaeden was comfortable in his carrier.

"You can take him out you know." You giggled as you put the formula in the kitchen.

"I don’t want to break him, he is just so small and fragile." Hoya moved his fingers over the fresh, soft skin. You walked over and unbuckled him from the car seat as you found his small body surrounded with a sea of blankets. Picking him up carefully you supported his head and wrapped a blanket around him.

"Sit down, Hoya." You smiled at the little life that you held in your arms. Hoya did as he was told as you shuffled Kaeden to him, rearranging his arms so that he could hold Kaeden properly. His eyes were wide as he only held Kaeden twice before.

"I’m going to go shower. I think Daddy Hoya can watch after his son for a while." You said as you smiled at Hoya.

"Jagi~" He whispered as loud as he could as you walked away and then turned back. "What if I need you?"

"Don’t worry I will be quick." You smiled as he heard the water turn on, the small baby shifted in his arms as he held his breath hoping that it wouldn’t wake him up. Settling back down in Hoya’s arms his little fingers moved slightly. His lips moved happily against each other as the little black hair on his head stood up proudly. You came out of the shower and changed into one of Hoya’s purple pj pants as you slipped on a black shirt of yours. Walking out to where your boys were, you looked at Hoya who hadn’t moved.

"Hoya?" You B-lined to the couch as you moved the carrier to sit down.

"Jagi, he stayed asleep just like you said." Hoya’s smile sat back on his lips.

"He is going to be a big boy, he sleeps a lot." You kissed Kaeden’s small fingers as he smiled gently.

Hours later, the sun began to fall and Kaeden fell along with it. Changing him into a comfortable outfit you slid him into bed, turning on the monitor so that you could hear him. Hoya watched you from the sidelines as he smiled at your motherly instincts. Rejoining back with Hoya, you decided to turn in early too to try and get all of the sleep in that you can.

On the other hand Hoya worked on new lyrics for the songs that would be considered for the next album. Writing down a couple ideas before a light cry came form the nursery. Getting to his feet he shuffled to the nursery to find the little boy crying, rocking his little body. Picking up the vibrating body his face became sad. He wanted to have his son be happy. He about walked to the bedroom and then stopped. 

"I shouldn’t wake up _____. I guess I will have to step up." Hoya bounced the little boy in his arms as the crying became louder. Changing position, Kaeden leaned on Hoya’s shoulder as the cry became more of a scream.

"Please Kae. Shhhhh, mom’s sleeping. I don’t want to wake her up." Hoya pleaded as he did everything that he has seen you do. Walking around slowly Kaeden started to fall asleep again. Opening the door, you walked out to see Hoya and Kaeden up.

"Is he ok, babe?" You asked as you walked to the fridge to get something to eat.

"He was just fussy." Hoya walked over to you planting a kiss on your temple. You nodded as you looked at the sleeping baby.

"I think he’s going to be a daddy’s boy." You said kissing the small head of your son.

"Why do you say that?" Hoya giggled as his smile came again on his face.

"He just likes to be held." You wrapped your arms around him as your head rested against his chest, to hear his heart that beat now for three people, not just two.