The one with the paper cranes

Paper Cranes

“LOOKS it is so pretty!” yelled Chanyeol as he showed you the yellow paper crane with his dorky smiled plastered on his face. Chanyeol made you help him to make paper cranes for his girlfriend, but since paper cranes take a while to make and you weren’t doing anything; you become Chanyeol’s slave at his room. You weren’t very good at doing arts and crafts which resulted in Chanyeol making fun of your sloppy paper cranes.

“Noona, stop making my paper cranes look weird! What will my girlfriend think of me with those cranes!” complained Chanyeol.

*death glare* “ what will your girlfriend think that you put me as your slave?” you replied, but he just continued to smile like the dork he is.

You were finishing the paper crane you were making when you glanced at Chanyeol. He smiled so happy and childish making those paper cranes for his girlfriend; he really must love her to be making so many of them. Each one had a different color, design and texture, none of them were the same; each of had their own uniqueness. His girlfriend is pretty lucky to have a guy like him, you wish it was you instead of her, but he only like you as a friend. You can tell that he loved her a lot by the way he carefully and precisely he folded the paper, as well that he will continue to smile as if child was playing with a new toy. Not only that he will folded that paper carefully and precisely, but he will give a kiss to each paper crane that he finished and gently put in the jar with the other ones. Chanyeol caught you looking at him and smiled at you; then you quickly went back to work on the deformed paper crane you were making.

“oww!” you yelled. You got a paper cut from trying to fold the paper

. “what happened?”

“I cut myself with the stupid paper”

“How bad is it?” he asked as he reached for your cut finger.

He looks at the cut and looks back at you.

“oh whatever^^ you’re okay. Now get back to work” he smiled again and you returned him a scary glare.

Then he continued to folding the paper. Many hours past and now it was very dark outside, you started to wonder if your parents will be looking for you because of how late it is. Honestly, you were too tired to go back home since it is long walk to your house.

“Chanyeol, do you think that I can stay the night because it very dark to walk back home?”

“huh?” yep, chanyeol was in his little lovely dovey world.

“ I said that if it be okay If I stayed the night because it is too dark to walk back?”

“oh yeah, you can sleep with noona^^”

“okay thanks I’ll call me parents to tell them I am here^^” you reached for your phone and called your dad.

*phone ringing* “chanyeol how many do you have left to do?”

“umm I think one more after this one” he smiled widely when he realized that he is about to finished

“Hello” answered your mom and you walked out to talk to her outside ofthe room.

“oh, finally, where are you?”

“I am at chanyeol’s house making paper cranes for his girlfriend.”

“awww that is so sweet of him.”

“yeah, ummm..Mom Is it okay if I stay with Chanyeol tonight?”

“umm okay, be careful ok, we will see in the morning then^^"

“Okay thanks and good night then”

“Good night," you walk up to Chanyeol who was hanging up from a phone call and stared at desk in front of him.

"Chanyeol, my parents is said it is okay^_^" No reponse. You slowly walk up to and patted his shoulder.

"Chanyeol?"

"oh what?^^"

" are you okay?"

"Yeap! *thumbs up*" he said with a smile on his face.

"Umm i going to tell noona you are staying^^" with that he walked his room.

'Werido' you thought. You looked that the last paper crane.It had something written on it: I wish that my girlfriend be together forever.But it is strached out and written on the side: nevermind...