It has always been me .

Marshmallow and Bubble tea
" jieunie ~ " Sehun sang as he ran towards the petite figure in front of him .

" Sehunie ~ " Jieun calls as she turn to face Sehun and hugs him .

" you did great " Jieun broke the hug as she put her thumbs up .

" i knew right ~ " Sehun that makes Jieun to blush furiously .

" aish , stop being chessy Oh Se Hun . " Jieun covers her cheeks  .


" arayeo ~ kaja lets go to for break " Sehun smiles warmly as he took Jieun little hands that fits perfectly to his towards the canteen .

" oh ! Sehuna ! JiJi " a voice calls for them .

" oh ! sehunie ~ its LuLu oppa ~ " Jieun who isn't aware of Sehun dark expression , starts to waved at Luhan .


" annyeong JiJi ~! " Luhan mess her hair .

" annyeong LuLu oppa ~ " Jieun smiles cheekily at Luhan .

Sehun kept staring at the two talkative people infront of him . ' aish Jieun , you make me crazy ' Sehun thought to himself as he mess his hair .


" Oh Se Hun . yah you heard me ? " Luhan death stare at him

" wae hyung ? " Sehun gritted his teeth as Jieun nudged him .

" ani , hyung was just thinking if Jieun could come to our dorm today " Luhan ask as he smile sheepishly .

' I hate you hyung . shes mine . Ji Eun nekkoya '

Sehun put his arms protectively over Jieun shoulder , while staring at Luhan for a bit . While Jieun was staring blankly at Sehun .


" aniyo Lu Han . i'm sleeping over at her's dorm , right Jieunie ~ ? " Sehun face Jieun as she nods .
"mianhae LuLu oppa . hehehe " Jieun bowed in apology .

" gwenchana , well . I'll see you next time . annyeong ~ " Luhan throws hearts at Jieun as she giggles.

At Jieun dorm .

" Sehunie .... why won't you talk to me ? " Jieun pouts and went to Sehun who was lying on her bed lazily .

" fine . be that way " Jieun walk out of her room and went to the kitchen .

Sehun peeks at the door and saw Jieun pouting all the way . ' aigoo . Jieunie~ ' Sehun say as he look at the small girl standing in front of the refrigerator .

Sehun p.o.v
I watch her sitting at the couch while eating her bag of marshmallow . Jieun why are you stubborn , can't you see i get hurt when you are with other guys ? I decide to walks to her and sat beside her .

Normal p.o.v

" sehunie , want some ? " Jieun ask as her eyes gaze is still on the television .

" uhmm , sure . " Sehun say as he took a handful of marshmallow in his hand .

" sehunie ... why are you so mad at me ? "  Jieun ask as she face Sehun who was staring at her since , god knows when .

" i just , don't like when you get all friendly with other guys " Sehun tolds the latter

" you should had said it earlier pabo . " Jieun giggles as she link in to kiss Sehun cheeks .

" i love you Sehunie~ " Jieun hugs him .

" i love you too Jieunie noona ~ " Sehun smiles through the hug .


............

...........


My all time favourite OTP ^^ paipai ! annyeong <3