he's my lover... (true)

My second love
[Yuri pov] i just love it when he speaks to me... he's a handsome guy and ... anyway, i just can secretly love him because... he falls in love with sica unnie... "hey my dongsaeng !" "Yesung oppa !" "you're dreaming in the corridor huh... looking for someone ?" he leaned closed to me... my heart pumped fast... otoke..."um...nothing... i'll ... just go !" stupid yul... and my face went red ! jinja... [yesung pov] "i'll.. just go..." what the heck she is... her face burning so red as an apple... deh and she is just a dongsaeng of mine... "oppa, oppa ~" "hey, my dear what are you doing here ?" "um... waiting for you ?" "///^ ^///" [Yuri pov] i turned around and saw unnie and oppa teasing each other, sometimes i can't bear it too... [kyuhyun pov] i saw my little sister jealously looking at the lovey dovey couple and i went to her "yuri, just don't mind it..." "i know oppa, but..." "no buts and you just keep calm " and i ruffled her hair... she smiled... ah... she finally smiled... "oppa you should find a girlfriend too !" "no, no ... too early !" "aniyo..." i think... [Yuri pov] 'sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry' the oppa cameback with sorry sorry and it was fantastic, i was looking at the backstage... "oh my... oppa so handsome !" "yes, yes Sica and no one steals your oppa..." "ya ! tiffany !" ................................. i'm here ! @Yumi21 Thanks for the support and thanks for the 3 subscribers ! i will be carrying on,and write more fanfics ! once again, thanks !