chapter 24

Helpless

jae

everything happened so fast.... in a blink of eye... i belong to someone......on the surface everyone acts like nothing happened... but i know they pitied me.... classes start... my life took different turn... it s like i ve entered a new world ...... after that day i didnt talk to yunho ..... just a few sentences in front of others...... he didnt  bother me for a few days... his parent move out to their other house, they have a few in seoul so it didnt trouble them much......

what makes me feeling alive is that junsu, yoochun n changmin always beside me, they cheer me up.. help me to adapt... they never ask what happened between me and yunho... i know they didnt want to see me sad....

at the college, yunho is my senior... final year students... with that kind of look and background.... i always see girls floating around him... everytime he saw me at the college.. he acts like he didnt know me..... it is really awkward ...... even in the house, especially when there are only to of us in the house...... we keep our distance..... silently... this kind of feeling is killing me..... it didnt mean that i like him, or want him to like me..... i just want a normal life....

he started to go to office at the second semester..... my father in law gave him the entertainment company they owned for him to operate... i never been to his office, but junsu keep talking about how great he is..... i just didnt want to know....... we avoid each other as much as we can....

but all of this... ended.... i thought that kind of live i ve live for almost a  year is cold and lonely... but at least i m alone .......

the trouble come..... in disguise.... at the convocation day...... the day yunho graduate...

it started at the when they select the committee for the convocation party at the night.... most of the students are majoring in music or entertainment... including me and junsu.... i m offering myself to work at the backstage.... controlling the music and everything together with junsu and others.....

after the convo ceremony yunho and his parent gone home... i stayed as a committee for the convo party at the night....

"junsu... have u eaten ur dinner?"

"nope... how about u?"

"i m hungry... how about having quick dinner before everything start....., all the equipment are in place.... our jub is done on this part"

"ok... "

suddenly junsu phone rang....

"jae... we have a really big problem..."

"what??...."

"the female singer... she  s having an accident, just now... "

"what??!!!.... ah... should search for replacement.."

"there s no time.... "

"junsu.... dont tell me u re thinking what i think u think of.."

"pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase jae..... "

"no!!!!!"

"please................... i m begging u.............."

"last time i did it..... argh......no!!!!!"

"please...... jae... i promised them already"

"without asking me first???/"

"i m sorry... but this is college..... the bad guy u talk about is there in busan... they re not here...... "

"hmmm...." junsu look so pitiful.....

"ok......." jae said it knowing that yunho and his friends is not around.... celebrating  in some other place

"thank you!!!!!!!! i love u jae.. thanks... just one song.. i promised u"

"ok Ok........ "

 

yunho is dropping his parent at their home... he promised others to meet at some bar later........ yoochun and changmin already there..... he search for wallet ..... suddenly junsu msg arrived... it s for the three of them...

msg : my senior!!!! today is a happy day that u all graduate!!! please stop by for awhile and watch the opening stage... jaejoong will perform !!!!! give support!!! tq.. - end of message

 

yunho want to throw the phone... why should i go and watch that sissy guy??? suddenly..... a picture arrived.... junsu snapped it at the changing room

 

jaejoong is entering the stage... he start to sing....... putting a female dress ..... and sing in soft thin voice..... he sang so beautifully.....at the end of the performance he bowed his head.... and when he stand up straight again..... he saw yunho is looking at him with that sharp burning eyes!!!!!

 

yoochun is just arrived..... he look at them... ah... he s too late... stupid junsu.....