Chap 01

It Hurts

On a beautiful day, at the famous Seoul highschool, there are thousand of people hustling to see the result of the Enrollment Contest. Among them, there is a boy stands out with brown hair, quite tall, beautiful face with dimples appears clearly when he smiles really catches everybody's gaze. That boy's standing in the middle of of the school yard, eyes head to the result board. On his bag, there is a  embroidered brown line " Lee HongBin" 

" I did it! I made it to Seoul HighSchool! I did it hyung ah! "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow morning, HongBin - with the uniform has the logo of " The National Seoul High Shool " proudly printed on the right sleeve of the shirt - walks in the new school with many excited students else. HongBin class is A1. When he enters it, he chooses the seat right next to the window and sits down. He can hear the other boys in the class are greeting each other. HongBin sighs a little bit, he wishes that if he could only be easily open to people like them. As a son of a big businessman - HongBin himself have known  that there is a lot of danger aroung him form the enemy of his father. That's why when he's very young, he had no friends in school because he always had bodyguard around him. People thought him as a  weirdo. HongBin coudn't complain to his parents because he knew that they only did that because of his safety. But it really DID kill him with loneliness for having no friends until he meets him.

 

That was a nice weather afternoon, there was a party in HongBin's house. That was HongBin's 8th birthday party. But he really didn't care to it. Because even it's nominal his birthday, all the guests were his parents' friends, customers and the employees with full of flattery.Really, how many percents are there in those "Happy Birthday" words are truly honestly?  He knew that people said those words for their own purposes - to have good impression with him - his parents mostly.So HongBin disliked meeting those people. In stead, he chose to sneak out to the back yard of his house. Reading books while sitting under the biggest willow in the yard was always his most favorite thing like to do.

When he just went next to the willow, HongBin found out there was a boy - with tainted skin , grey hair glowed in the sun , his back faced to HongBin - sitting under the tree and.. sleeping. HongBin's confused. He knew that's impolite to wake sombody up from their sleep but he was unfamilar with strangers. That made him uncomfortable. But aksed HongBin to go back in the house was too much for him. So there's no other way, he had to sit nearby  the sleeping boy eventually.

At first, everything happend normally, It was completely slient. Sometimes there would be a sound of HongBin turning the page of the book and the sound of the wind were blowing.   When it came to reading HongBin got very serious so he didn't really notice there was a boy next to him until that boy moved. HongBin looked up and saw that guy was rubbing his eyes from sleepiness, stretched his back and yawned a little bit.After realized there was somneone nearby, the boy started and turned around to look at HongBin. HongBin could see the boy were blushing a little. Maybe he felt  embarrassed for being caught sleeping outside. HongBin was not better than him as well. He coudn't get used to having strangers around. He wished he had gone back to the house earlier. And now he didn't know what to do exept looking at the ground.

There was a short silence until the grey hair boy speaked up:

" I'm so sorry. It's just that i didn't sleep at all yesterday and I was very tired. I coudn't stand the noisy in the party so i took a walk and i saw this willow and i fall asleep under it...You must feel how very ridicolous i am now" 

"It.....It's okay. It's very... comfortable out here so no wonder you fall asleep. I did sometimes too..."

"So.. You are the master of this party - Lee HongBin ?"  The grey hair boy aksed with a smile

HongBin just nodded with no response. He didn't really want to talk about it and because he was too shy to say anything too..

It seemed like the boy feeling something so he just hummed in his thorat and went back to sitting in his old position and looked up to the sky. On the other side, HongBin just kept staring in his book. Moment later, the grey hair guy stood up, said 

"I have to go home now. You keep reading you book okey?" No waiting for response, he walked away and HongBin didn't look up to see him either.

Suddenly, the boy shouted "Ah Yeah right" That made HongBin startled and looked at him. "Happy BirthDay Lee HongBin~ ^o^" He said with a bright smile.

HongBin was surprised. Ofcouse he had to surprise, because he had never seen any smiles as bright as that one. he paused for a second and before the grey hair boy could turn away. He asked:

"W...What's your name?"

The grey hair boy blinked like he was surprised and he smiled sweetly : "Cha HakYeon"

"Ah ha...."

"Do you want to be friend with me Lee HongBin? HakYeon smiled

" What?" HongBin thought he heard it wrong

"I said do you want to be friends with me or not?"  The smile of HakYeon got even bigger.

"........................."

"I'll take that is a yes. ^o^ From now on you have to call me HakYeon hyung because i'm older than you ^^ I have to go now. I will see you later okey? Bye HongBin ah~"

And that was the first time HongBin got himself a friend 

....