When Daesung and Hyeon are having serious fun with Hide ‘n Seek!

—ROMANTIC && IDOLS (Request Open, Scenario Shop)

 

 
Name; Choi Hyeon
Partner; Daesung
Genre; Comedy
 
 


 

“One...” Daesung started to count off,
 
 
Hyeon immediately ran to anyplace her feet took her; if she gets caught she pays that dude a whole week treat for his Lunch and Dinner. And boy, this guy loves to eat. Hyeon doesn’t want to waste her money because of that; she’s already got family problems and she didn’t want Daesung’s hunger games to be involved.
 
 
It was their Lunch break anyways so Hyeon has got to take the game seriously. Their game doesn’t end until Lunch and that is a big problem. She ended up on a classroom, when she looked up, she was shocked; she was in the seniors’ building. How the hell did I get in here?! She decided to cool off, besides, Daesung won’t be around since this is the seniors’ building. So maybe she’s safe.
 
 
Hyeon sat down and relaxed, when after a few minutes, she heard, “Hyeon! Where are you?!!” A voice said in a sing-song voice. Hyeon gasped and panicked, he wasn’t supposed to be there. Wait?! What if he’s actually a senior?!
 
 
Without even thinking, Hyeon hid in the closet where the art materials we’re kept, luckily, she fitted like a glove! Although, it was quite dusty in there—the art materials we’re all messed up, it wasn’t properly fixed and paint already spilled on her. She didn’t even last for 5 minutes and she felt like fainting; it was so hot there.
 
 
She felt some people go in and she mentally cursed inside her head. Those dudes we’re laughing their head off. And she swore, she heard Daesung’s voice in the background. Crap! He is a Senior! Well, for one, they only met that day and they barely knew each other; not even their year. And everything lead to hide and seek, well that came out randomly.
 
 
“And oh, boy! People really at hiding!” She heard Daesung’s voice, and she knows that he’s talking about her—he emphasized the sentence, obviously.
 
 
“How dumb it is to hide inside the CABINET!” He went on again, this time, emphasizing the word ‘cabinet’. 
 
 
It still wasn’t end of lunch. She was going to lose. The game is getting intense (well, for her it is). She inhaled deeply then exhaled. The cabinet was starting to smell weird because of all the paint and art junk stuck in there. She even found a shoe; worsening the bad odor. Boys’ are really messy.
 
 
“The bet is over, Hyeon! You owe me!” Daesung yelled before kicking the cabinet open as she fell on the floor.
 
 
Paint covered her uniform and she didn’t like it. At all. Oh, how much I had fun! Sarcasm.
 
 
 
 
 


A/N: I have to be honest, I had writers’ block writing this and I don’t really know why. I need some rest, the work sheets are killing me~