Reason to be set free

Don't Joke Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I, Rena Park, don't want to live like this anymore.

Why did my great grandmother marry the man who killed her? Why? The man who killed her was the police chief's son.

I think she knew when he tried to woo her every time he saw her. My grandmother told me she tried her best not to fall for he cheesy and greasy lines. We all know what happened next, she fell, married him, and had babies. My mother told me she did her best to live a double life. Housewife and a street fighter. The unfortunate thing was, street fighting then was illegal and was a "gang thing". 

My grandmother, the day before she died, told me never to fall in love with the one who opposes the White Rose. It'll lead to death and unhappiness with stress of a double life. 

My mother told me, on the day my grandmother died, was the White Rose was never a gang until the street fighter thing ended. She itched to fight. Your grandmother told me that's why your great grandmother created the White Rose as a gang. But no one knows why? Some say it was already a gang and some say it started when she started.

It's a mystery I want to find to set myself free. I don't want to die. I want to bring peace to this unofficial curse.

I'll be a maiden for the rest of my life. I don't need love to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter